Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

1655847445806.png

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

1655847338562.png

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591

Errr, isn't that because "Build Back Better" was blocked by Manchin and the other Dem?

He spent $4T+ in the first year of him being in the WH, didn't he?

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591

proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat.

Mancin.

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591

Congress does the spending, not the President.

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591
Your Vegetable Messiahs $1.9 TRILLION "stimulus" debacle last year really blew the roof off the deficit, huh?

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591
So were you against the covid relief bill?

Errr, isn't that because "Build Back Better" was blocked by Manchin and the other Dem?

He spent $4T+ in the first year of him being in the WH, didn't he?
Beat me to it...This guy specializes in statements that are 95% lie and a smidgeon of truth and manages to frame them in lingerie lace....it's truly amazing.
What bothers me is that he knows goddamned good a well that his OP is total bullshit...but thinks he can pull the wool....don't know who he thinks he's fooling
In any case most Americans are not looking at the deficit or the GDP they are looking at the Gas Pumps and the Cash registers at the grocery stores and getting ready to deal out
a good solid ass kicking in the mid terms.....

JO

Congress does the spending, not the President.

Trump owns his debt, as does Obama, Biden and others. They sign their name, their bond, on the cheque.

Trump should have been more prudent and he wanted to be. Paul Ryan is a Dbag. Recall Trump sent one budget back and he played hardball in terms of not funding government in a desire to squeeze the free spenders

Last edited:

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591
Look at those rising deficits Barry Hussein handed off to Trump.

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591

Beat me to it...This guy specializes in statements that are 95% lie and a smidgeon of truth and manages to frame them in lingerie lace....it's truly amazing.
What bothers me is that he knows goddamned good a well that his OP is total bullshit...but thinks he can pull the wool....don't know who he thinks he's fooling
In any case most Americans are not looking at the deficit or the GDP they are looking at the Gas Pumps and the Cash registers at the grocery stores and getting ready to deal out
a good solid ass kicking in the mid terms.....

JO
I linked the data... you can take it up with the Arabs for inventing Arabic numerals that make you feel bad.

View attachment 660592

View attachment 660591
Spoonin up the horseshit.

So were you against the covid relief bill?
Extraordinary times required extraordinary actions... however, now that we are getting back to normal the President has us trending to be better and more liquid than Trump did in any year.. including pre covid. Suck it if you dont like reality.

Trump owns his debt, as does Obama, Biden and others. They sign their name, their bond, on the cheque.

Trump should have been more prudent and he wanted to be. Paul Ryan is a Dbag. Recall Trump sent one budget back and he played hardball in terms of not funding government in a desire to squeeze the free spenders
The inflation is increasing tax revenues. The real GDP growth is not good. So does the budget passed in the past have an affect also?

I'm sorry... I forgot to dumb it down for you, Nostra... I know sometimes your drool gets in your eyes.

View attachment 660613
Funny how this graph has such a lack of proper context.

The only reason Obama spent less is because the GOP took over congress.....yet you give him all the credit. The last time the GOP took over they gave Clinton a surplus.
In reality Obama always said they needed to spend more. His usual response to every budget was "It doesn't go far enough".
The massive increase under Trump....and happens under most Republican presidents is the attempt to rebuild the military that the Democrat president gutted. And then it really took off when COVID hit. Oh....and 2022 isn't over BTW. I figure by the end of the fiscal year in October the deficit will be pretty massive. To be fair you can't even post the numbers for fiscal year 2022 until the end of October.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back