the difference between Republican and Democrat perceptions of the Election 2020

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I'm sure you have noticed this, how the R and the D think differently RE vote fraud in 2020

The Rs, some of them at least, were not sure there was fraud. They did check out the evidence, though. Sometimes in this process of gaining information about what happened or may have happened, they began to suspect something was not as it should be.. Some began to think that, yeh, there probably was fraud. Some didn't check out the evidence so they remained somewhat agnostic. Then there were the ones who checked out LOTS of evidence or alleged evidence and concluded that there is no way there could not have been fraud.. In any case, they followed the evidence...

But the Dims

This is all you hear from them

There was NO fraud!
Trump is a liar
Trump people are lying
Yes, I watched 2000 Mules (or whatever) and THERE IS NO FRAUD!

Yeh... typical

1655846866967.png

There was no massive fraud that could affect the outcome of any of the elections in 2020.

I did see Republican fraud flip Missouri in 2008. But no change to national result, so it wasn't exposed.

I'm sure you have noticed this, how the R and the D think differently RE vote fraud in 2020

The Rs, some of them at least, were not sure there was fraud. They did check out the evidence, though. Sometimes in this process of gaining information about what happened or may have happened, they began to suspect something was not as it should be.. Some began to think that, yeh, there probably was fraud. Some didn't check out the evidence so they remained somewhat agnostic. Then there were the ones who checked out LOTS of evidence or alleged evidence and concluded that there is no way there could not have been fraud.. In any case, they followed the evidence...

But the Dims

There was NO fraud!
Trump is a liar
Trump people are lying

Yeh... typical
What stands out for me is the 81 million votes supposedly received by perhaps the worst candidate in American history following an off-the-charts fantastic first term by President Trump. No logical person believes or can justify that.

What stands out for me is the 81 million votes supposedly received by perhaps the worst candidate in American history following an off-the-charts fantastic first term by President Trump.
Off the charts "fantastic"??? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Were you paying attention from March, 2020 onward?

there was fraud and ballot rigging
the big problem is proving it because there were 150+ million people voting
you can't check every ballot
but statistically there were some huge anomalies
there were some statistical impossibilities
ballot drop boxes are wide open for ballot fraud/stuffing
the main evidence though is that the Democrats are Liars and Cheaters

But the Dims

There was NO fraud!
Trump is a liar
Trump people are lying

Yeh... typical
60+ court cases, multiple recounts, audits, NINJAS!!, KRAKENS!!...and constant screaming FRAUD!! in the face of ZERO evidence.
He lost. End of story.

But the Dims

There was NO fraud!
Trump is a liar
Trump people are lying

Yeh... typical
They did check out the evidence, though.
Did they? How did they do that... exactly? Watching Newsmax doesn't make somebody knowledgable. Watching a video without context that might be suspicious does not constitute evidence. Evidence is something you can actually investigate and if need be litigate. And I just note that there was no evidence presented in a court of law that even came close to convincing a judge. This is at the moment the actual proven cases of voter fraud. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

The count pertaining to the last general election stands at 11, all of them Republicans.

If the people who are charged with administrating elections tell you there was no voter fraud on any decent scale. Regardless of ideology.

If the people charged with arbitrating election disputes tell you there is no evidence of voter fraud, no matter what ideological leaning the judge has.

If the MOST political AG in modern history a Republican calls claims of widespread voter fraud BS

If the presidents' lawyers when asked in court say they have no evidence of voter fraud.

When an audit by a handpicked firm by a highly partisan Republican state assembly doesn't find voter fraud.

I have to wonder what "evidence" do you think wasn't considered, and HOW do Republicans still conclude there was voter fraud?

Did they? How did they do that... exactly? Watching Newsmax doesn't make somebody knowledgable. Watching a video without context that might be suspicious does not constitute evidence. Evidence is something you can actually investigate and if need be litigate. And I just note that there was no evidence presented in a court of law that even came close to convincing a judge. This is at the moment the actual proven cases of voter fraud. Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

The count pertaining to the last general election stands at 11, all of them Republicans.

If the people who are charged with administrating elections tell you there was no voter fraud on any decent scale. Regardless of ideology.

If the people charged with arbitrating election disputes tell you there is no evidence of voter fraud, no matter what ideological leaning the judge has.

If the MOST political AG in modern history a Republican calls claims of widespread voter fraud BS

If the presidents' lawyers when asked in court say they have no evidence of voter fraud.

When an audit by a handpicked firm by a highly partisan Republican state assembly doesn't find voter fraud.

I have to wonder what "evidence" do you think wasn't considered, and HOW do Republicans still conclude there was voter fraud?
Straight from the horses Ass/mouth..

Let’s see… a 2-time potus candidate loser who never got beyond the first round who is an established plagiarist and liar, teamed up with a running mate who accused him of sexual assault —and never retracted it — who, herself, was rejected by 97% of democrats, campaigning six times in front of dozens or scores of people at most, breaking a voting record by 17% on the back of unaccountable, untraceable, mail-in votes, the bulk of which mysteriously appeared in five swing states after midnight, against an incumbent who increased on his winning tally by 17%… yeah, I’d doubt the veracity of that election, too.
But, then again, I believe OJ Simpson is guilty.

What stands out for me is the 81 million votes supposedly received by perhaps the worst candidate in American history following an off-the-charts fantastic first term by President Trump. No logical person believes or can justify that.
perhaps the worst???

name one that was worse...

i can't

Biden had near no one show up at his rallies. That was evidence enough.
yeh... that constitutes evidence

but again, the dims don't like evidence.. don't look at it... all they look at are their feelings... their hackish feelings, meaning their MyPartyRightorWrong feelings...

geez... the whole d party is an embarrassment

Let’s see… a 2-time potus candidate loser who never got beyond the first round who is an established plagiarist and liar, teamed up with a running mate who accused him of sexual assault —and never retracted it — who, herself, was rejected by 97% of democrats, campaigning six times in front of dozens or scores of people at most, breaking a voting record by 17% on the back of unaccountable, untraceable, mail-in votes, the bulk of which mysteriously appeared in five swing states after midnight, against an incumbent who increased on his winning tally by 17%… yeah, I’d doubt the veracity of that election, too.
But, then again, I believe OJ Simpson is guilty.
i've read just about every book on Simpson

you are right...

about both

Straight from the horses Ass/mouth..
that is byedum's only redeeming quality

he speaks the truth sometimes...

kinda strange the things he chooses to be truthful about... go figure... but thank God it was this issue... most important of all in America right now (after that disgusting R v W of 1973 decision...)

Forum List

Back