Biden will cancel CURRENT student debt; What about 2021 & beyond?

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

We just need to get w modern civilization and make it free just like K-12
Then college educations will be just as worthless as K-12. It's already happening. Companies are already requiring post graduate degrees. What is free is worth exactly that.

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

Then college educations will be just as worthless as K-12. It's already happening. Companies are already requiring post graduate degrees. What is free is worth exactly that.
/——/ You mean a BA in Basket Weaving is worthless? No $250,000 a year jobs to start out?

An EO like that would be shot down bigger than shit.
Good luck with your delusions, limp wrist.

No need for name calling. The chief executive of the federal govt can actually forgive those loans. Most student loans are federally subsidized anyway. Its like the owner of a bank just saying cancel certain loans. He has the authority
Biden doesn't own the govt, Dummy.

/——/ You mean a BA in Basket Weaving is worthless? No $250,000 a year jobs to start out?
It's worth just ss much as a masters in Lesbian Dance Theory.

I do remember when the lowly high school diploma was worth something.

The cost of college is definitely a problem, however, the fix isn't making poor people pay off the debt of wealthier people, which is what the Biden and Warren/Schumer plans do. The answer is to take student loans out of the hands of the government because they caused the inflationary problem with the cost of college.
I totally agree that cost has gotten out of control. You are right that the loans in private hands wouldnt be given as freely bc private business wouldn’t want the loss. So students wouldn’t qualify and then college would have to get less expensive.

Id favor an income-graded tuition. If your family earns less than $80K a year, you go for free. $80-150K you pay, say, $4000 a year. Over $250K you pay full tuition
Isn't this going to put the colleges out of business? Who is going to pay their employees' salaries, keep the lights on and the kids fed on campus, if they aren't paid their tuition? I'm not talking about Harvard; I'm talking about state university systems where most lower income kids go, but still need loans.

^^^ student loan deadbeat wants others to pay off her loan.

Id favor an income-graded tuition. If your family earns less than $80K a year, you go for free. $80-150K you pay, say, $4000 a year. Over $250K you pay full tuition

This is total crap. Those making over 250k would be paying a fortune because tuition would go up. This goes back to you losers wanted "free" stuff from the winners. If you have 2 children and make 250k it would cost an absolute min. of 320k to send both to 4 years for college and you think that is fair while the person making $100k gets it for $32k total? What a load of crap. I might add, the person making $250k pays more in taxes than the person making 100k so is actually paying more now as it is. You lefties are lunatics.

Well it looks more and more like we will be getting a reprisal of the Zippy the Pinhead (aka Obama) administration. Lurch is on board. At least he didn't pick Fauxcohontas as Treasury Sec. That would be like putting the proverbial fox in the hen house.

A show of hands, who is willing to work overtime to pay off someone else's student loans??

I will be moving out of the country if this happens. No way am I subsidizing the bad economic decisions made by a bunch of future baristas.

The cost of college is definitely a problem, however, the fix isn't making poor people pay off the debt of wealthier people, which is what the Biden and Warren/Schumer plans do. The answer is to take student loans out of the hands of the government because they caused the inflationary problem with the cost of college.
I totally agree that cost has gotten out of control. You are right that the loans in private hands wouldnt be given as freely bc private business wouldn’t want the loss. So students wouldn’t qualify and then college would have to get less expensive.

Isn't this going to put the colleges out of business? Who is going to pay their employees' salaries, keep the lights on and the kids fed on campus, if they aren't paid their tuition? I'm not talking about Harvard; I'm talking about state university systems where most lower income kids go, but still need loans.
Forgiving existing loans does not end making new loans.

If you can't afford college, go to work freeloaders.

If you can't afford college, go to work freeloaders.
Like Judge Smails said...the world needs ditchdiggers too. And it's true, A good tradesman these days can make $100k+

A show of hands, who is willing to work overtime to pay off someone else's student loans??

I will be moving out of the country if this happens. No way am I subsidizing the bad economic decisions made by a bunch of future baristas.

Student loans is one of the biggest Dem party CASH COW's there is. Dems funnel money into these colleges and universities, they KICK BACK almost entirely to the Dem party coffers, students get fucked over paying 5x what the degree is worth and Dems make out like bandits.

Student loans is one of the biggest Dem party CASH COW's there is. Dems funnel money into these colleges and universities, they KICK BACK almost entirely to the Dem party coffers, students get fucked over paying 5x what the degree is worth and Dems make out like bandits.
There is certainly a liberal indoctrination thought current flowing through these institutions

There is certainly a liberal indoctrination thought current flowing through these institutions

Students are worshipping the very people who sunk them in debt up to their eyeballs, incredible. When was the last time Dems demanded a reduction in tuition, ah never.

I saw his proposal and I don't think it's your whole student debt. Let the future students earn their way.

Another straw man?

You're making a habit of this

Forum List

Back