Biden will cancel CURRENT student debt; What about 2021 & beyond?

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

We just need to get w modern civilization and make it free just like K-12
Another straw man?

You're making a habit of this
As you make a habit of being willfully ignorant.

Lets figure this out.

You go in debt for a worthless degree that you can't make a living with and the fucking Democrats expect me to pay off your debt.

Anybody that votes for a Democrat is a moron.

I don't know why you can't find a job with that liberal arts degree. McDonald's is always hiring though. Taco Bell too.

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

The cost of college is definitely a problem, however, the fix isn't making poor people pay off the debt of wealthier people, which is what the Biden and Warren/Schumer plans do. The answer is to take student loans out of the hands of the government because they caused the inflationary problem with the cost of college.
I totally agree that cost has gotten out of control. You are right that the loans in private hands wouldnt be given as freely bc private business wouldn’t want the loss. So students wouldn’t qualify and then college would have to get less expensive.

Id favor an income-graded tuition. If your family earns less than $80K a year, you go for free. $80-150K you pay, say, $4000 a year. Over $250K you pay full tuition

How about if you go to college you pay for your education?

Sound fair?

You know, you pay your bills and I'll pay mine.

So after that do you whiners plan on actually getting a job and supporting yourselves??

I don't know why you can't find a job with that liberal arts degree. McDonald's is always hiring though. Taco Bell too.

Go to any of these big department stores. The floor sales personnel are all Liberal Arts college graduates.
I don't go to department stores just so I can avoid those gender confused people. Shim's selling perfume and facial makeup is repugnant.

You seem to be jumping up and down on this one (again). Unfortunately, you should be paying more attention to your schoolwork. You do realize that if your student debt is canceled, you will be paying taxes on that amount....dumbass.

Is it your plan to be a parasite your entire life?

Yeah, likely fake news. This would be a massive wealth transfer from the working class to the affluent.

If Biden wants to try to bypass Congress like this, I'm sure they will promptly sue him.

What about high school seniors?

What about the millions in the past who took out student loans and paid their obligations? WTF makes you so special, Cupcake?

Pay your own damn loans.

What about high school seniors?

What about the millions in the past who took out student loans and paid their obligations? WTF makes you so special, Cupcake?

Pay your own damn loans.
Generational entitlement mentality. For some reason, the world owes him whatever he wants. Same with all these booger eating millennials.

You just need to grow up and realize there's no such thing as "free". What your greedy, selfish ass is ACTUALLY saying is, "I think it would be much better if other people paid for my life choices." Because that's what's happening, you worthless leech on humanity: Biden isn't saving you $40,000, he's stealing it from people like me who didn't put themselves $40,000 in debt like a fucking moron and giving it to you.

So no, there's nothing "modern" or "civilized" about stealing from hard-working people to give the money to self-flattering dregs of society.

Here's a thought: if you don't want to pay back $40,000 worth of debt, how about you don't sign your name to the fucking contract? Why should it be paid for by people who never agreed to the transaction at all? The fact that you have to have this explained to you tells me that the money was wasted, because you're still ignorant.

real smart! the US is already in HUGE debt
this is COMMUNIST stupid shit

An EO like that would be shot down bigger than shit.
Good luck with your delusions, limp wrist.

No need for name calling. The chief executive of the federal govt can actually forgive those loans. Most student loans are federally subsidized anyway. Its like the owner of a bank just saying cancel certain loans. He has the authority

Seriously? You're telling us how wonderful it is that Biden's going to take our money and give it to you, so you don't have to pay back the debt YOU signed the papers for, and how we all need to get "civilized" and allow ourselves to be robbed for even more "people" like you, and then you have the nerve to try to take some sort of sniffy moral high ground and say, "There's no need for name-calling"? I'd say there's a need for a lot more than name-calling when someone's robbing you and insulting you for not enjoying it.

Maybe you should use some of that $40,000 which was clearly wasted on you and ask one of your professors where the federal government - and banks, for that matter - actually get that money you want them to just hand you. What the hell did you "educate" yourself on, anyway? African-American Lesbian Dance Theory?

The cost of college is definitely a problem, however, the fix isn't making poor people pay off the debt of wealthier people, which is what the Biden and Warren/Schumer plans do. The answer is to take student loans out of the hands of the government because they caused the inflationary problem with the cost of college.
I totally agree that cost has gotten out of control. You are right that the loans in private hands wouldnt be given as freely bc private business wouldn’t want the loss. So students wouldn’t qualify and then college would have to get less expensive.

Id favor an income-graded tuition. If your family earns less than $80K a year, you go for free. $80-150K you pay, say, $4000 a year. Over $250K you pay full tuition

Four more years of public education.
Government backed guaranteed pay hikes for the professors that teach your kids this is a good idea ... :thup:

Last edited:

I'd favor that people don't take on debts they have no intention of paying back, and then have the gall to sanctimoniously lecture me on how I owe it to them to pay off contracts I never signed.

You knew how much it was going to cost, you signed the papers agreeing to pay for it, now grow the fuck up and take care of your responsibilities. You don't see me lecturing you on how you need to be "modern and civilized" and pay off my car loan for me, now do you?

You want to be modern? Do it just like all the rest of the other countries? You will need to make it affordable. You will be tracked starting at 6th grade. Are you even old enough to know what tracking is or it's history? Do you know why African Americans have a tendency to become really paranoid when we discuss tracking?

Forum List

Back