Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

No, a wall doesn't work as efficiently as other options. It's a bad use of resources and money.
That's just goofy and vividly demonstrates the phony view of Liberals. That attitude describes those in the prison of two ideas. It is either NO WALL at all compared with a WALL with nothing else. Goofy.

NO one has said that is a solution. President Trump was able to diminish the number of illegals greatly using policies REVERSED BY PRESIDENT BIDEN.

President Biden has welcomed more illegal aliens into our country than the population of 35 of our states. Share with us how this is a great plan.

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

2023%2012%2012%20Chinese%20aliens.jpg

If anyone should refund those loans, it should be the institution that received the money but didn’t provide an education capable of repaying it.
Degrees From Simon Legree

Especially since the dumbing-down academic plantations and their mental rape-rooms are funded with billions from the Plutes, who are the guiltiest of all. Not only did the Scrooges impose this anti-democratic mandate, they also downsized, outsourced, or computerized the jobs that would have paid off the loans. And, of course, hogged the remaining ones for their obnoxious and incompetent brats.

Average ANNUAL tuition in 1980 was about $750.

You can stop making stuff up, now.
Whatever the tuition was, it is not worth it now. Too expensive. And in fact, the standards are lower now and frankly a percentage of courses in colleges can be called post high school. Many take courses there are not much employment for. There is a great argument for trade school educations as many are making a great living.

The government needs to reign in on future student debt by limiting the amount a student can get. I would limit student aid to in-state community college and public universities and state colleges.

Taxpayers should not be funding entitled students to attend private colleges. If you can’t afford a private college located three time zones away so you can concentrate in a worthless major, why should the taxpayer fund that?
More Poison Poured Down on Us From High Society

Actually, your ridiculous strawman of "Lesbian Dance Theory" would be very lucrative, because Gayism is a perversion of the upper class. Blessed Virgin Mary Cheney of the Immaculate Turkey-Baster Conception is a typical example. And proto-dyke Sappho was a daughter of the ruling class in the island of Lesbos.

It’s called inflation buddy boy
From 1971 -75 I paid $1,500 per semester. The state paid zero. Most all states do not charge as much for in state vs out of state. Guess you did not know that???
Yes college is considerably more now, incomes and assets are considerably more also. This is merely post game dim bulb hindsight remorse and mooching
You apparently didn't learn anything. States pay for a portion of a state university's budget.

What’s the tripping point?
Dictionary
Data from Oxford Languages

tip·ping point
[tipping point]

NOUN
  1. the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.

As it relates to my quote, the tipping point is when more people are receiving benefits [largess] from the government than those who pay taxes. The tail wags the dog.

Own your lie from earlier.
No lie to own. Tuitions through the 70’s did not rise much. Averages are just that and tuitions ranged from $400 per semester to many thousands depending upon in state vs out state and the institution. Try to claim that someone is “lying” because they exceeded an average is Exactly what no knowledge and no experience buffoons like you do

You apparently didn't learn anything. States pay for a portion of a state university's budget.
States budget that way. They did not directly pay for part of an individuals tuition including mine. Perhaps a matter of semantics but mostly your attempt to word change.

Dictionary
Data from Oxford Languages

tip·ping point
[tipping point]

NOUN
  1. the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.

As it relates to my quote, the tipping point is when more people are receiving benefits [largess] from the government than those who pay taxes. The tail wags the dog.
Why is it a tipping point if more people receive than people who are paying in?

Don’t you think income and wealth to be more relevant factors than the number of people?

I'm not understanding how Biden can do this shit after the Supreme Court ruled that he couldn't. Sounds like an impeachable offense to me.
Libs are offering USSC has no follow up ability
That seems highly unlikely that the greatest court in the land has to sit by while POTUS disregards their ruling

Last edited:
States budget that way. They did not directly pay for part of an individuals tuition including mine. Perhaps a matter of semantics but mostly your attempt to word change.
No its your refusal to see that states paid for school for Boomers, but not for the current generation.
In Boomertime, the majority of a university's budget were made up from state cash flows. Further, once you graduated you could expect to get a good job.

Now, neither of those is true.

No its your refusal to see that states paid for school for Boomers, but not for the current generation.
In Boomertime, the majority of a university's budget were made up from state cash flows. Further, once you graduated you could expect to get a good job.

You pathetic boomer tirade is pathetic and another failed word twist/word change
The state paid none of my tuition. Almost all states offer lower in state tuition. Do you know what “in state reduction” means?
Got nothing to do with your Boomer fetish and resentment.

Polk would be good. He would put Phil Sheridan in charge; he was a crazy sociopath who loved to kill masses of people. We need a Phil Sheridan in charge of border security.
When Being Dutch Meant Much

Sheridan was only 14 back then. Polk should have imported the 47-year-old Boer hero, Andries Pretorius, who knew how to solve this ancient problem, which is still threatening the civilized world today:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (South Africa, 1838)

Pretorius's men: 464 country boys, who knew how to survive
Zulus: 25,000 spear-chuckers

Whites killed: None
Dindus taking a dirt nap: 3,000

No it's your refusal to see that states paid for school for Boomers, but not for the current generation.
In Boomertime, the majority of a university's budget was made up from state cash flows. Further, once you graduated you could expect to get a good job.

2-S Stands for "Deferment of Sissies and Slackers"

"Boomertime" proved how unnatural and tyrannical the indentured servitude of the present college education is. Diploma Dumbos will squirm as their unnatural behavior is exposed, but the rulers had to threaten 18-year-olds with death in the Vietnam jungle in order to force them to run away to college.

Forum List

Back