Biden Brags About Defying Supreme Court Ruling on Student Loan Bailout,

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good grief, ever since Biden has been installed as the Usurper, he's done nothing but defy Supreme Court rulings. Now he's bragging about it pertaining to their Student Debt ruling.

Biden bragged about forcing hardworking middle-class Americans to pay for other peopleā€™s student loans.

ā€œThe Supreme Court of the United States blocked me, but they didnā€™t stop me!ā€

Joe Biden bragged about defying the US Supreme Courtā€™s ruling on his unconstitutional student loan bailout.

Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program.

Last year the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 against Joe Bidenā€™s student loan relief program so the Department of Education rolled out a workaround forbearance program to cancel $39 billion in student loans by counting non-payments as payments for a period of time.

Only it isnā€™t your typical forbearance program. Borrowers wonā€™t have to pay back ā€˜missedā€™ payments or make up the difference of ā€˜reducedā€™ payments. No interest will accrue on any of the missed payments.

Good grief, ever since Biden has been installed as the Usurper, he's done nothing but defy Supreme Court rulings. Now he's bragging about it pertaining to their Student Debt ruling.

Biden bragged about forcing hardworking middle-class Americans to pay for other peopleā€™s student loans.

ā€œThe Supreme Court of the United States blocked me, but they didnā€™t stop me!ā€

Joe Biden bragged about defying the US Supreme Courtā€™s ruling on his unconstitutional student loan bailout.

Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program.

Last year the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 against Joe Bidenā€™s student loan relief program so the Department of Education rolled out a workaround forbearance program to cancel $39 billion in student loans by counting non-payments as payments for a period of time.

Only it isnā€™t your typical forbearance program. Borrowers wonā€™t have to pay back ā€˜missedā€™ payments or make up the difference of ā€˜reducedā€™ payments. No interest will accrue on any of the missed payments.

So you basically don't have three branches of governments and checks and balances now?

It`s one of the many things that I don`t like about Biden. My wife and I scraped together over 100K to put our daughter through school totally loan free. Do people still do things like this for their kid or are we relics?

The article said, "Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program." This is not the same as defying the Supreme Court. Biden found a workaround that made student loan forgiveness constitutional.

The article said, "Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program." This is not the same as defying the Supreme Court. Biden found a workaround that made student loan forgiveness constitutional.
Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness and Biden said hold my beer and defied them. So he has no room to talk about Texas defying the Supreme Court about the concertina wire at the border

Last edited:
No he didn't! It's still unconstitutional.
That is not what the article said. The fact is the current Biden Loan forgiveness is far smaller than what it was initially. I thought student loan forgiveness was nuts anyway.

Democrats believe laws only apply to Republicans.

Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness and Biden said hold my beer and defied them. Si he has no room to talk about Texas defying the Supreme Court about the concertina wire at the border
You donā€™t have any idea what youā€™re talking about.

Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness and Biden said hold my beer and defied them. So he has no room to talk about Texas defying the Supreme Court about the concertina wire at the border
No, Biden found a way around the SCOTUS decision. The OP's article admitted as much as well. That is what the legislative and executive branches do when a bill is found to be unconstitutional. What the GOP governors are contemplating regarding the border is flouting the rule of law.

I do. The Supreme Court case has nothing to do with Bidenā€™s subsequent programs to cancel some student loans. They have entirely different legal basis.
The Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness , but Biden is still buying votes by forgiving student loans despite what the Supreme Court says

The Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness , but Biden is still buying votes by forgiving student loans despite what the Supreme Court says
They said no to using the a specific part of m the HEROES act to support the forgiveness of large numbers of student loans.

Biden is not using that law to forgive student loans.

Like I said, you donā€™t really know what youā€™re talking about.

That inflation sure was painful. Joe said phu k u to the people on that. And speaking of pain there are a lot of people with a lifetime of work who have some pain now.

He is not defying the supreme court--people are not getting their 10K or 20K across the board write-down the SCOTUS ruled against. The IDR adjustments are a completely different bird, many of the recipients being people who were held in payment longer than they were supposed to under the 1994 law. The other programs have gone through or are in the midst of the normal rules-making process authorized by congress. Anyway, I warned you folks it was cheaper to let him have his one time 10k/20K win than to force him to find "workarounds" as you called them. That program was far less expensive than all these new ones.

Forum List

Back