Biden Brags About Defying Supreme Court Ruling on Student Loan Bailout,

Good grief, ever since Biden has been installed as the Usurper, he's done nothing but defy Supreme Court rulings. Now he's bragging about it pertaining to their Student Debt ruling.

Biden bragged about forcing hardworking middle-class Americans to pay for other peopleā€™s student loans.

ā€œThe Supreme Court of the United States blocked me, but they didnā€™t stop me!ā€

Joe Biden bragged about defying the US Supreme Courtā€™s ruling on his unconstitutional student loan bailout.

Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program.

Last year the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 against Joe Bidenā€™s student loan relief program so the Department of Education rolled out a workaround forbearance program to cancel $39 billion in student loans by counting non-payments as payments for a period of time.

Only it isnā€™t your typical forbearance program. Borrowers wonā€™t have to pay back ā€˜missedā€™ payments or make up the difference of ā€˜reducedā€™ payments. No interest will accrue on any of the missed payments.
Newsflash

If he was defying the SC he wouldnā€™t be able to do it.

He IS DOING IT. So apparently itā€™s not in defiance is it?

Now Abbott actually is defying the SC and you LOVE that

Good grief, ever since Biden has been installed as the Usurper, he's done nothing but defy Supreme Court rulings. Now he's bragging about it pertaining to their Student Debt ruling.

Biden bragged about forcing hardworking middle-class Americans to pay for other peopleā€™s student loans.

ā€œThe Supreme Court of the United States blocked me, but they didnā€™t stop me!ā€

Joe Biden bragged about defying the US Supreme Courtā€™s ruling on his unconstitutional student loan bailout.

Biden has used a series of workarounds to circumvent the Supreme Courtā€™s decision to strike down his student loan bailout program.

Last year the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 against Joe Bidenā€™s student loan relief program so the Department of Education rolled out a workaround forbearance program to cancel $39 billion in student loans by counting non-payments as payments for a period of time.

Only it isnā€™t your typical forbearance program. Borrowers wonā€™t have to pay back ā€˜missedā€™ payments or make up the difference of ā€˜reducedā€™ payments. No interest will accrue on any of the missed payments.
Nothing new there. Biden bragged about his pay to play exploits too. He is proud to be corrupt.

Preppy Love Is Worse Than Man-Boy Love

The only reason college students have to pay tuition is because the Preordained Preppies have their Daddies pay theirs. So this debt-under-duress can be paid up by confiscating trust funds.

Newsflash

If he was defying the SC he wouldnā€™t be able to do it.

He IS DOING IT. So apparently itā€™s not in defiance is it?

Now Abbott actually is defying the SC and you LOVE that
SCOTUS doesn't have any enforcement power of its own, it depends on the Attorney Gerneral and Justice Department for enforcement. Obviously, they aren't going to enforce a SCOTUS decision against a president of their own party.

Supreme Court said no to student loan forgiveness and Biden said hold my beer and defied them. So he has no room to talk about Texas defying the Supreme Court about the concertina wire at the border
Agreed.

SCOTUS doesn't have any enforcement power of its own, it depends on the Attorney Gerneral and Justice Department for enforcement. Obviously, they aren't going to enforce a SCOTUS decision against a president of their own party.
Then why was he unable to forgive student loans previously?

You donā€™t have any idea what youā€™re talking about.
1709587583760.png

It`s one of the many things that I don`t like about Biden. My wife and I scraped together over 100K to put our daughter through school totally loan free. Do people still do things like this for their kid or are we relics?
My grandfather died of lung cancer.....and now we can resent anyone who recovers from lung cancer, right?

THe traitor=in-chief just thinks of money.
IF you owe the university $50 000 , BIden knows the taxpayers will pay it. The school is NOT absolving the debt.Not at all

And since higher-ed sees the moron they are dealing with and the declining enrollment starting next year (demographic cliff) Biden has guaranteed TUITION INCREASES ..Economists know it,and school personnel know it

• Tuition and fees at private National Universities have jumped about 132%.
  • Out-of-state tuition and fees at public National Universities have risen about 127%.
  • In-state tuition and fees at public National Universities soared by about 158%.
  • "Colleges will very likely step up their use of ā€œenrollment management,ā€ a controversial and sometimes exploitative technique for combining marketing, recruitment, and high-powered number-crunching to maximize tuition revenue from every student.
THANKS, BIDEN, telling us you cared about education when you were wrecking it and making it more expensive.

THe traitor=in-chief just thinks of money.
IF you owe the university $50 000 , BIden knows the taxpayers will pay it. The school is NOT absolving the debt.Not at all

And since higher-ed sees the moron they are dealing with and the declining enrollment starting next year (demographic cliff) Biden has guaranteed TUITION INCREASES ..Economists know it,and school personnel know it

• Tuition and fees at private National Universities have jumped about 132%.
  • Out-of-state tuition and fees at public National Universities have risen about 127%.
  • In-state tuition and fees at public National Universities soared by about 158%.
  • "Colleges will very likely step up their use of ā€œenrollment management,ā€ a controversial and sometimes exploitative technique for combining marketing, recruitment, and high-powered number-crunching to maximize tuition revenue from every student.
THANKS, BIDEN, telling us you cared about education when you were wrecking it and making it more expensive.
Traitor? It`s your guy who refused to return the Top Secrets that both he and Biden took from the Whitehouse. Biden returned them when asked, but Trump hadn`t finished making copies to sell. We know the guy, don`t we?

Demafacist hate the rule of all

Forum List

Back