Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

2-S Stands for "Deferment of Sissies and Slackers"

"Boomertime" proved how unnatural and tyrannical the indentured servitude of the present college education is. Diploma Dumbos will squirm as their unnatural behavior is exposed, but the rulers had to threaten 18-year-olds with death in the Vietnam jungle in order to force them to run away to college.
You may need to seek medical assistance. I think you just had a microseizure.

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg
Yes, seriously. Can you explain?

"Works"... I mean... what does that mean? Picking your nose with a feather might "work", it's not the most efficient way, is it?

They say "walls work". They help make their jobs easier and more efficient.

As I mentioned earlier, I will take their word over someone who has never done their job.

And again, it wouldn't matter what other method was used to secure our borders, you guys will always find a reason to be against it.

No its your refusal to see that states paid for school for Boomers, but not for the current generation.
In Boomertime, the majority of a university's budget were made up from state cash flows. Further, once you graduated you could expect to get a good job.

Now, neither of those is true.

I'm a boomer, and I personally spent over $40K for my college "experience".

They say "walls work". They help make their jobs easier and more efficient.

As I mentioned earlier, I will take their word over someone who has never done their job.

And again, it wouldn't matter what other method was used to secure our borders, you guys will always find a reason to be against it.

Sure, they could do many, many things that would make things better and it would cost an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE.
Walls cost a lot of money in initial spending and then upkeep.

This money could be much better spent on other things which work MORE EFFICIENTLY.

I'm sure you'll take the word of anyone who supports your opinion over that of someone who doesn't.

No I'm not, I said all of them should pay their own loans back.

You're a hypocrite because you displayed no criticism of Republicans not opting to pay their PPP loans back, nor did you criticize Trump for implementing a forgivable loan program where few had to pay their loans back, loans far bigger than most loans to students, loans rich congresspersons and senators who got PPP loans from the CARES ACT who didn't need the money.

No, clearly, you are a hypocrite and your fake outrage is noted

Monday morning quarterback deadbeat young people who haven’t learned how to apply themselves to what they participated in for 4 years.
Stems from participation trophy pandering that sets them up to be softies, crying for a new score after the game has been played.

You're a hypocrite because you displayed no criticism of Republicans not opting to pay their PPP loans back, nor did you criticize Trump for implementing a forgivable loan program where few had to pay their loans back, loans far bigger than most loans to students, loans rich congresspersons and senators who got PPP loans from the CARES ACT who didn't need the money.

No, clearly, you are a hypocrite and your fake outrage is noted

Nope, you're wrong.
Anyone who takes a loan out for, college, mortgage, car loans etc, should be responsible for paying them back. I don't give a shit which side of the political aisle they are on, or how wealthy they are.

And by the way, this scheme is nothing more than buying votes, and it's blatant and right in front of everybody.
Biden knows he needs to shore up his support among young people, and the timeless method Dimocrats have always used, is to give out government handouts.
They get a 'two-for-one' out of this, as it not only buys votes for the immediate future, but it trains young people to accept handouts, and in the long run they have future voters.

If they forgave those that took out Business Owners that took out PPP Loans they can do the same for Student Loans. I don't believe either groups should have gotten a reprieve.

I'm a boomer, and I personally spent over $40K for my college "experience".
You Lost Far More Money Than That by Not Having a Full-Time Job

As usual, the Language Lords twist the language, as in "working your way through college." College is work, and it must be paid or it graduates amateurs.

This "education" is a Big Lie. If Americans were able to think, they say to the bosses, "You want us to do what? Go four years without a job in order to get a job that you, too, make money off!"

Degrees From Simon Legree

Especially since the dumbing-down academic plantations and their mental rape-rooms are funded with billions from the Plutes, who are the guiltiest of all. Not only did the Scrooges impose this anti-democratic mandate, they also downsized, outsourced, or computerized the jobs that would have paid off the loans. And, of course, hogged the remaining ones for their obnoxious and incompetent brats.

What America Needs Is a Second Coming of President Polk

More Poison Poured Down on Us From High Society

Actually, your ridiculous strawman of "Lesbian Dance Theory" would be very lucrative, because Gayism is a perversion of the upper class. Blessed Virgin Mary Cheney of the Immaculate Turkey-Baster Conception is a typical example. And proto-dyke Sappho was a daughter of the ruling class in the island of Lesbos.

2-S Stands for "Deferment of Sissies and Slackers"

"Boomertime" proved how unnatural and tyrannical the indentured servitude of the present college education is. Diploma Dumbos will squirm as their unnatural behavior is exposed, but the rulers had to threaten 18-year-olds with death in the Vietnam jungle in order to force them to run away to college.

Typical Brain-Dead Analysis From a Diploma Dumbo

You Lost Far More Money Than That by Not Having a Full-Time Job

As usual, the Language Lords twist the language, as in "working your way through college." College is work, and it must be paid or it graduates amateurs.

This "education" is a Big Lie. If Americans were able to think, they say to the bosses, "You want us to do what? Go four years without a job in order to get a job that you, too, make money off!"
Seek professional help. These are fever dreams.
You may need to seek medical assistance. I think you just had a microseizure.
He needs a prefrontal.

Forum List

Back