Biden will cancel CURRENT student debt; What about 2021 & beyond?

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

We just need to get w modern civilization and make it free just like K-12

The cost of college is definitely a problem, however, the fix isn't making poor people pay off the debt of wealthier people, which is what the Biden and Warren/Schumer plans do. The answer is to take student loans out of the hands of the government because they caused the inflationary problem with the cost of college.
I totally agree that cost has gotten out of control. You are right that the loans in private hands wouldnt be given as freely bc private business wouldn’t want the loss. So students wouldn’t qualify and then college would have to get less expensive.

Id favor an income-graded tuition. If your family earns less than $80K a year, you go for free. $80-150K you pay, say, $4000 a year. Over $250K you pay full tuition

What does my parent's income have to do with my ability to succeed in college? None.

What about all the people who went to college and paid off their debt do they get a refund? You go down this road and forgive this debt but tell those that came before you sucks to be you doesn't seem very fair. If you run up huge debt for non college reasons should that be forgiven as well or are we just no longer holding anyone responsible for the decisions they make?

If Joe Biden forgives student loan debt, he doesn't respect Veterans who earned their college with the GI Bill .
Way to go Joe ... Got to say, you're making the wrong dang enemies.

That is like my daughter who came out of college 4 years ago with no debt because she earned a scholarship from the Army. She had a 5 commitment to repay that. I guess under Biden she should get 5 year of her current salary in forgiveness of that "loan". or just repay her the cost of her education.

Momentum is strong for Biden to cancel CURRENT student debt. That’s incredible and will save me personally $40,000. But what about todays high school seniors who will take out loans NEXT year??? Where is their relief?? Its just gonna create more oppressive debt unless he does a fresh executive order every year.

We just need to get w modern civilization and make it free just like K-12
There is no need for that because everyone will be getting a draft card for WWIII. Biden and his friends have promised a war, and you are going to get a war right in The Middle East against Russia, Turkey, and Iran.

You dummies voted for a "Free Shit Card" and you are getting a Draft Card! You will get free boots, free bullets, free uniforms, and the freedom to die for the New World Order.

Morons.

Forum List

Back