Biden Tells Brown Muslim Federal Judge "Hush Up Boy"

It's called freedom of speech something you hate
Oh the demaklan is free to speak their racist hate....and yes, I am free to hate their racist hate.
2006: "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent" -Joey Xiden
“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden said as he briefly imitated the late senator’s southern drawl. “He never called me boy. He always called me son.” -Joey Xiden showing some love for his klan mentor
“poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” Racial Jungle Joey Xiden
“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15583e-3eb2-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

Oh the demaklan is free to speak their racist hate....and yes, I am free to hate their racist hate.
2006: "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent" -Joey Xiden
“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden said as he briefly imitated the late senator’s southern drawl. “He never called me boy. He always called me son.” -Joey Xiden showing some love for his klan mentor
“poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” Racial Jungle Joey Xiden
“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15583e-3eb2-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

Nobody stopping you.

to be fair, i don’t think the demaklan is made up of all pointed hoods…some of you are just dembots that parrot the racist attacks…but that doesn’t mean it’s any less deplorable
There are all kinds in all places, which is a dismal sight in yer perfect world.

There are all kinds in all places, which is a dismal sight in yer perfect world.
Oh I know there are all kinds of demaklaners and dembots, in all kinds of places...and yes it is a dismal sight.

Oh I know there are all kinds of demaklaners and dembots, in all kinds of places...and yes it is a dismal sight.

nU8orPlaZe97w.jpg

But let's just talk about Tucker supposedly being a racist.

Biden was not talking to the judge. He was addressing a heckler and shut him down.

You people are way too fucking stupid. I honestly don't know how you are able to operate a keyboard.

No matter how much of Biden’s racism and politically incorrect statements are shown and sited, the Democrats know to stay quiet. It is statements like this and his “racial jungle” and “you are not Black if you don’t vote for me” that makes Black Democrats’ constant hurls of racist charges at GOP all the more laughable.

Forum List

Back