Trump's Hush Money Trial Jurors Will Be Kept Secret From Public, Judge Rules.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
The identity of jurors in former President Donald Trump’s trial for allegedly paying adult film star Stormy Daniels “hush money” payments will be kept secret, New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan ruled Thursday, citing potential threats of tampering or harassment.

Merchan issued a protective order keeping the jurors anonymous, but Trump and his lawyers and the Manhattan district attorney’s office will still know their identities.

Merchan found that there was the a “likelihood of bribery, jury tampering, or of physical injury or harassment of jurors,” and in a footnote added that Trump “has an extensive history of attacking trial jurors and grand jurors.”

The former president is preparing to go to trial on March 25 in the case brought by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg—the first indictment the former president faced after leaving office.

The identity of jurors in former President Donald Trump’s trial for allegedly paying adult film star Stormy Daniels “hush money” payments will be kept secret, New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan ruled Thursday, citing potential threats of tampering or harassment.

Merchan issued a protective order keeping the jurors anonymous, but Trump and his lawyers and the Manhattan district attorney’s office will still know their identities.

Merchan found that there was the a “likelihood of bribery, jury tampering, or of physical injury or harassment of jurors,” and in a footnote added that Trump “has an extensive history of attacking trial jurors and grand jurors.”

The former president is preparing to go to trial on March 25 in the case brought by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg—the first indictment the former president faced after leaving office.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: forbes.com :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That isn't what he is charged with.

Go read up.
Looks like he should have labeled it payoff, to keep it quite, he was fucking hookers. Then he would be in the clear, instead of falsifying business records. I guess he wanted it as a business expense, so he could take it off his taxes.

That isn't what he is charged with.

Go read up.
I did
You fakes feel your constant homework assignments about “read up” have merit. They don’t, They are dismissive attempts to avoid reality, We don’t have to “read up” , we have something far more powerful-life experiences which supersede being 12-22 year old youngsters still living at home

Looks like he should have labeled it payoff, to keep it quiet, he was fucking hookers. Then he would be in the clear, instead of falsifying business records. I guess he wanted it as a business expense, so he could take it off his taxes.
He took no such deduction nor did he ascribe her as a business expense

While it is a stiff competition, this is the stupidest of the many prosecutions of President Trump (at this time). A campaign finance violation? Are they serious???

The reason why the jurors must remain unknown is because if there is a conviction, they would be outed as either the most lame-brained or corrupt jurors in recent memory. But OTOH, they would be running up against the convicting jurors in the Washington DC purloined docs case, so it might be close.

Kinda like the competition between O'Bama and Biden for Worst President Ever.

He took no such deduction nor did he ascribe her as a business expense
You mean, he is going to try to blame it on his accountants? I a truthfully looking forward to his defense. I am sure it will be quite entertaining, it won't matter if he convinces me of his supposed innocence, one iota. He only needs to sell it to the jury of his peers.

Another win for the good guys.

I did
You fakes feel your constant homework assignments about “read up” have merit. They don’t, They are dismissive attempts to avoid reality, We don’t have to “read up” , we have something far more powerful-life experiences which supersede being 12-22 year old youngsters still living at home
You really should read up before commenting again. What you said was pretty ignorant, since that is not what he is charged with.

You mean, he is going to try to blame it on his accountants? I a truthfully looking forward to his defense. I am sure it will be quite entertaining, it won't matter if he convinces me of his supposed innocence, one iota. He only needs to sell it to the jury of his peers.
Hopefully he gets a jury of true peers for once and not TDS enthusiasts nor one agenda driven “judge”

While it is a stiff competition, this is the stupidest of the many prosecutions of President Trump (at this time). A campaign finance violation? Are they serious???

The reason why the jurors must remain unknown is because if there is a conviction, they would be outed as either the most lame-brained or corrupt jurors in recent memory. But OTOH, they would be running up against the convicting jurors in the Washington DC purloined docs case, so it might be close.

Kinda like the competition between O'Bama and Biden for Worst President EveOt os

Last edited:
No court case will be more entertaining than DEI Fani and her testimony.

Forum List

Back