Biden stabs rail workers in the back

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a disgraceful action by a US president.Reminiscent of that awful Reagan.
America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman.
If railways are so important then pay them.

This is a disgraceful action by a US president.Reminiscent of that awful Reagan.
America needs a decent leadership that supports the working man and woman.
If railways are so important then pay them.

8 of the 12 unions agreed, 4 did not.

The US government has the power to force the terms on them via their ability to regulate interstate commerce.

everyone bitches about how corrupt Russia and China are and turn a blind eye to the fact that the United States government is the most corrupt system in the world.

Awful, we used to be the good guys. After the Deep State killed JFK we are the most evil regime on the planet

I disagree with stabbing them in the back - shoot them in the face.

Metaphorically. At least as metaphorically as the backstab was.

But two barrels of metaphoric buckshot to the face.

The Democrats and Republicans are both pawns of big business and the corporations.”

There it is.
Yep, say negative things about the other party, get us fighting each other, and sit in back rooms sipping Brandy, and smoking cigars while they rape us, without even buying us dinner first and laughing.

everyone bitches about how corrupt Russia and China are and turn a blind eye to the fact that the United States government is the most corrupt system in the world.
It is a shame that they no longer work for the people, but rather their own enrichment. They have taken what was a good system of Government, and corrupted it from top to bottom.

Th right to strike is the cornerstone of a democratic society.

And the right to be fired is the cornerstone of a "right to work" state.

Fire their asses. They already have it FAR better than truck drivers, airplane pilots and all other transportation professionals. I live in my truck 2-3 weeks at a time, NEVER going home. You know how much PTO I get? 1 fucking week a year. ONE!!! The rail workers already get more than that and WANT more than that.

Fuck 'em. Let them go get a real job. This is exactly why I oppose unions 100%.

Last edited:
Th right to strike is the cornerstone of a democratic society.

Not if you are given protections like Rail Workers via federal legislation. remember the feds can just as easily force the railroads to accept terms if they were the ones being assholes.

4/12 unions didn't agree, that isn't justification to shut down a national economy.

And the right to be fired is the cornerstone of a "right to work" state.

Fire their asses. They already have it FAR better than truck drivers, airplane pilots and all other transportation professionals.

Railroad workers of this level are subject to federal regulation, not State level due to the interstate nature of most railroads.

The federal government has the power to impose any agreements on BOTH sides, via previous legislation.

Forum List

Back