Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Hard to believe Texas is in play this late in the election

40 percent of Texas has voted, Trump could be caught unprepared.

Texas could prove to be what Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin turned out to be for Hillary

This election Democraps have pretty much conceded Ohio and FL to Trump and are focused elsewhere.

Quantify how Trump has hurt the Republican party. Don't bring some poll, Moron.

Trump has damaged the brand
When he loses BIGLY he will bring down the party with him.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Lincoln Project is already paying for their sins.

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.
If I ever catch one of those mother fuckers on the street I will take personal gratification in kicking the shit out of their punk asses their days are numbered

Yes, we all know how scary you are, but be sure to call home and tell them you'll be a little late because of all the ass kicking you'll be doing. You know how worried they get when you're out after dark. Remember the last time you got lost, and they found you crying at the playground.
lalalala think of all the people who said they'll do something and bang they did

Are you a psycho shooter, or just like to pretend you are?
No, I'm a patriot like Thomas Jefferson no all internet shit talkers are actually talking shit some are telling the truth

You wouldn't amount to a pimple on Jefferson's ass. He had integrity.
So, you say a man you held over 600 slaves in his lifetime had “integrity”?

Hard to believe Texas is in play this late in the election

40 percent of Texas has voted, Trump could be caught unprepared.

Texas could prove to be what Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin turned out to be for Hillary
Step up to the plate...Quid Pro Joe gonna win Texas or not? Wanna make a bet?

This is no longer my Republican Party,” Mr. Smith said last week while sitting outside his house, which has a “Republicans For Biden 2020” sign on the front lawn.

“This is the Trump party,” he said. “If you give me a reasonable Republican and a crazy Democrat, then I will still vote for the Republican. But if you give me a lunatic Republican and a reasonable Democrat, then I’m going to vote for the Democrat, and that applies in the presidential race, and it applies in the Whitfield race

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
The last two polls show Biden even or ahead in Texas

I will run with that

2BA8B872-ACE2-4132-838A-3A25DF5F2DEA.png

After a generation under unified Republican control, Texas is a battleground at every level of government this year. President Trump and Senator John Cornyn are fighting for their political lives, and five Republican-held congressional seats are in danger of flipping.

But some of the most consequential political battles in Texas are taking place across two dozen contested races for the Texas State House, which Republicans have controlled since 2003. To win a majority, Democrats must flip nine of the chamber’s 150 seats — the same number of Republican-held districts Beto O’Rourke carried during his 2018 Senate race, when he was the first Texas Democrat to make a competitive run for Senate or governor in a generation.

After a generation under unified Republican control, Texas is a battleground at every level of government this year. President Trump and Senator John Cornyn are fighting for their political lives, and five Republican-held congressional seats are in danger of flipping.

But some of the most consequential political battles in Texas are taking place across two dozen contested races for the Texas State House, which Republicans have controlled since 2003. To win a majority, Democrats must flip nine of the chamber’s 150 seats — the same number of Republican-held districts Beto O’Rourke carried during his 2018 Senate race, when he was the first Texas Democrat to make a competitive run for Senate or governor in a generation.
If you want to know about Texas, go to the Fake News NYTs. :itsok:

Show me a Texas publication that says otherwise

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

Texas is a dead heat. It can go either way. That should not be the case.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

I believe this 'poll' about as much as I believe Hunted has videos of him raping and torturing Chinese children on his laptop.

Oh wait.... there actually ARE videos of Hunted raping children on his laptop.

Nevermind.... that was a horrible analogy.

Texas is a dead heat. It can go either way. That should not be the case.
Bull

fucking

SHIT!!!

I will bet you a hundie that Trump wins outside the MOE.

Republican Gov.? Check
Two Republican Senators? Check
Majority of TX US House members Republican? Check
Republican control of State House? Check.

Why would I go to some “news” outlet when I can think for myself! Lemming?

Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.

What is happening is more moderate voters are movintg to Texas. Texas is moving to the center much like Arizona is.

There should be a special forum for people who aren't articulate enough to voice a real political opinion but depend on polling data to give a voice to their wishful thinking. A Tyler Texas poll in 2016 had Hillary up by 46 to 43 and Trump won by 53 to 46.

Last edited:

Republican Gov.? Check

In 2014, Democrats made a serious effort in the Texas Governor's race. They ran what they thought was a strong candidate and made a major effort in terms of money. They lost by 20. In 2018, Democrats did not run a strong candidate and put np major effort in the race. They lost by 14. A 6 point improvement.

In 2018, Cruz won by a little over 2 points. The 2020 Senate race will likely be close.

Democrats pickecd up 2 seats in 2018 and could pick up as much as 6 House seats.

Democrats pickecd up 12 in 2018 and will almost certainly improve on that in 2020 if not pick up control.

I believe this 'poll' about as much as I believe Hunted has videos of him raping and torturing Chinese children on his laptop.

Oh wait.... there actually ARE videos of Hunted raping children on his laptop.

Nevermind.... that was a horrible analogy.
Doesnt really matter what you believe

Trump has squandered his lead and Texas is in play

Republican Gov.? Check

In 2014, Democrats made a serious effort in the Texas Governor's race. They ran what they thought was a strong candidate and made a major effort in terms of money. They lost by 20. In 2018, Democrats did not run a strong candidate and put np major effort in the race. They lost by 14. A 6 point improvement.

In 2018, Cruz won by a little over 2 points. The 2020 Senate race will likely be close.

Democrats pickecd up 2 seats in 2018 and could pick up as much as 6 House seats.

Democrats pickecd up 12 in 2018 and will almost certainly improve on that in 2020 if not pick up control.

Be good to see Democrats peeling off Congressmen from Texas

Also, taking the State Legislature would be devastating in a year voting districts will be realigned

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist beleive.

One would think after being burned by the polls so severely back in 2016 these psycho Leftist might approach this Leftist Bullshit and Propaganda with a little caution.

Nope ...

They are all just as Stupid and Gullible as they were last time.

Forum List

Back