Trump Leads Biden by 6 in New Reuters/Ipsos Poll.

You said age because you didnt want to openly admit he is senile

Nope, I said age because I have valid concerns that he is already three years past the average life expectancy for an American.

I don't think he's senile. If he were, the people around him would say something.

I am pretty sure Trump's undergoing a mental decline, it's the only thing that can explain some of his behavior.

Nope, I said age because I have valid concerns
Yet you still support Biden, so clearly it ISNT a concern for you. Again, you are an inferior debater, thats why you keep contradicting yourself.

Those were all guys who actually won the presidency fairly and didn't act like a five year old throwing a tantrum.

The people said NO to Trump in 2016. They made him president anyway, because we are using the selection system employed by the Holy Roman Empire (and look how well that turned out!)
The government is now to large and money and power is far more of a premium than ever. People who are Republican are more of a percentage to be involved on the private side. Over the years and decades, Democrats with many Communists in it slowly took over the nation. The conniption in November 2016 was proof of this. The politicians running over to Ukraine and kneel to Zelensky was surreal as Ukraine means nothing to us in a true world.

The government is now to large and money and power is far more of a premium than ever. People who are Republican are more of a percentage to be involved on the private side. Over the years and decades, Democrats with many Communists in it slowly took over the nation. The conniption in November 2016 was proof of this. The politicians running over to Ukraine and kneel to Zelensky was surreal as Ukraine means nothing to us in a true world.

Again, does your doctor know you are off your medications?

2016 wasn't a conniption, it was a failure of a bad system. The people judged Trump unfit, but the EC put him in office anyway.

Forum List

Back