Biden Peddles Fiction About Trump Tax Cuts in SOTU

If the Trump tax cuts were so bad, why has it been almost four years and Biden still hasn't eliminated them?

This is just more of that asshole riding on Trump's coat tails while bitching about it.
Same thing with those "bad" tariffs. Why not get rid of them?

The income tax reduction part of Trump's tax cut expires next year.

Are the filthy ass Democrats setting us up for an increase in taxes?

They are increasing the deficit a trillion dollars every 100 days and they want to increase taxes so that they can increase spending?

Without a massive increase in taxes or a tremendous amount more of debt how are the filthy ass Democrats going to pay the welfare of the millions of Illegals they allowed to flood into the country?

The ones they allowed to come into the country to increase the filthy ass Democrat's voter base?

congress owns the last-minute add-on upper tax cut. Their phones lit up with Coastal Elites screaming about the new $10K SALT cap. But you wont hear it in your CNN tube you lowIQ saps like screwball screw are glued to. Your ignorant of so much, you are a net negative for America. Go back to Africa or other.//
I see...
So the GOP led congress forced this into Trump's bill and Trump was helpless to resist.

MY gawod you people are stupid.
1710088354606.gif

That's because the wealthy pay more taxes. Do you understand how percentages work?
Yeah...and as soon as we all start paying for stuff based on a percentage of our incomes that might be relevant.

5% of income for a ford taurus
for me $10k
for elmo? $2.5M

The rich:
Fly their private jets to taxpayer provided airports
deliver their products on taxpayer provided highways
receive more taxpayer provided police protection...

They should pay more.

Yeah...and as soon as we all start paying for stuff based on a percentage of our incomes that might be relevant.

for me $10k
for elmo? $2.5M

The rich:

They should pay more.

According to your numbers, you make 200K a year.
You are doing just fine and dandy.

If you have something to say, please say it outside of your vague generalities that say nothing.

"Vague generalities" like always harping about "both parties", yet never offering alternative parties or leaders who have some kind of a viable plan, right?

You "both parties" folks should go start your own party. :laughing0301:

"Vague generalities" like always harping about "both parties", yet never offering alternative parties or leaders who have some kind of a viable plan, right?

You "both parties" folks should go start your own party. :laughing0301:

You continue to vote for continual failure and then blame those of us who won't.

How is that working for you?

for me $10k
for elmo? $2.5M

The rich:

They should pay more.
They do pay more.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
I see...
So the GOP led congress forced this into Trump's bill and Trump was helpless to resist.

MY gawod you people are stupid.
View attachment 915239

basically yes. You have to take what you can get. 90% good is better than doing nothing like the other 4 lazy clowns Prior to Trump years. Now in complete chaos at border, coutrs, schools, military, govt…all of it. You lose.

Wonder how much of OUR money spent, has gone to bail out the billion dollar MONEY MAKERS LIKE AIRLINES WALL STREET, AND BANKS.
How much cost for the last two bail outs of the big guys?

According to your numbers, you make 200K a year.
You are doing just fine and dandy.
AND, I paid $30k in federal income taxes, about 15%
If, say, ELMO paid 15% he would have paid $500M.

It's called a PROGRESSIVE income tax.
not a
LET'S MAKE SURE RICH PEOPLE PAY NOTHING TAX

AND, I paid $30k in federal income taxes, about 15%
If, say, ELMO paid 15% he would have paid $500M.

It's called a PROGRESSIVE income tax.
not a
LET'S MAKE SURE RICH PEOPLE PAY NOTHING TAX
Move to a PROGRESSIVE country if it makes you feel any better.
Keep your hands off money that you didn't earn.
IT IS NOT YOURS!

basically yes. You have to take what you can get. 90% good is better than doing nothing like the other 4 lazy clowns Prior to Trump years. Now in complete chaos at border, coutrs, schools, military, govt…all of it. You lose.
so you're saying Trump was opposed to tax cuts for the wealthiest?

You are
A. A liar
B. Wholly ignorant
C. A wholly ignorant liar.

"President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier. "

Forum List

Back