Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Quantify how Trump has hurt the Republican party. Don't bring some poll, Moron.

Trump has damaged the brand
When he loses BIGLY he will bring down the party with him.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Lincoln Project is already paying for their sins.

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.
If I ever catch one of those mother fuckers on the street I will take personal gratification in kicking the shit out of their punk asses their days are numbered

Yes, we all know how scary you are, but be sure to call home and tell them you'll be a little late because of all the ass kicking you'll be doing. You know how worried they get when you're out after dark. Remember the last time you got lost, and they found you crying at the playground.
lalalala think of all the people who said they'll do something and bang they did

Are you a psycho shooter, or just like to pretend you are?
No, I'm a patriot like Thomas Jefferson no all internet shit talkers are actually talking shit some are telling the truth

You wouldn't amount to a pimple on Jefferson's ass. He had integrity.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.
If I ever catch one of those mother fuckers on the street I will take personal gratification in kicking the shit out of their punk asses their days are numbered

Yes, we all know how scary you are, but be sure to call home and tell them you'll be a little late because of all the ass kicking you'll be doing. You know how worried they get when you're out after dark. Remember the last time you got lost, and they found you crying at the playground.
lalalala think of all the people who said they'll do something and bang they did

No, I'm a patriot like Thomas Jefferson no all internet shit talkers are actually talking shit some are telling the truth

sure thing buttercup I have integrity that's why I never became a democrat in a state full of democrats

sure thing buttercup I have integrity that's why I never became a democrat in a state full of democrats

If you say so. Now it's time for you to pick up your toys.

nope time to fuck with harris

Exchanging posts with Bullshitdog is like talking to a brick wall....only in that case you can trust the wall.

Exchanging posts with Bullshitdog is like talking to a brick wall....only in that case you can trust the wall.
he doesn't have any issues with Harris saying when they get in the white house and Trump is gone coming after all trump supporters

You have to buy your own hand dinner before you can fuck that. I doubt you would have a shot at anything else.

chicken?

he doesn't have any issues with Harris saying when they get in the white house and Trump is gone coming after all trump supporters

It's all big talk.

They simply are not that brave.

You have to buy your own hand dinner before you can fuck that. I doubt you would have a shot at anything else.
sure thing buttercup the ho will always be a ho

It's all big talk.

sure but why make a threat like that unless you intend on carrying it out?

It's all big talk.

sure but why make a threat like that unless you intend on carrying it out?

Well, for one thing, lefties are sociopathic liars.

They want to carry it out, but when faced with some of the challenges.......eh....does not happen.

Biden is doing what McCain and Romney did during the last few days when they knew from internal polling they weren't going to win.

Stop campaigning vigorously.

Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places
1vqkju.jpg

39d7c536300da28a242a86878a26c906.jpg

FL, OH, IA, NC, PA & one of MI, MN, WI, AZ wins it for the good guys.

I feel optimistic about FL, OH, IA, NC...it's PA that worries me but the numbers from PA for Trump today look promising.
North Carolina democrats may just cheat to win because they have been allowed an extension on counting the ballots by the courts.
I think it was given until November the 14th
It was N Carolina Republicans who cheated in the last election

Biden is doing what McCain and Romney did during the last few days when they knew from internal polling they weren't going to win.

Stop campaigning vigorously.
Even Trumps internal polling shows Biden is ahead

For Biden to win the Negroes need to turn out with the same enthusiasm for him like they did for Obama in 2008 and 2012. That ain't gonna happen.

Not only will Trump get a substantial number of Black votes but the remaining Blacks have no real enthusiasm for Biden.

In addition to that the Trump base is really energized to vote for Trump. These rallies with thousands of Trump supporters is Trump energizing his base and he is doing a great job at it.

FL, OH, IA, NC, PA & one of MI, MN, WI, AZ wins it for the good guys.

I feel optimistic about FL, OH, IA, NC...it's PA that worries me but the numbers from PA for Trump today look promising.
North Carolina democrats may just cheat to win because they have been allowed an extension on counting the ballots by the courts.
I think it was given until November the 14th
It was N Carolina Republicans who cheated in the last election
actually dowels was a democrat in 2010 doing the same shit for democrats

Forum List

Back