Trump Leads Biden by 6 in New Reuters/Ipsos Poll.

I must be hitting close to home if you can't refute a single point.

Stop embarrassing yourself, Cleetus.

Nothing you state is factual, just opinion, so there is nothing to refute. Why would I waste more time arguing with you over chocolate being better than dog crap. You like the crap, so I leave it all for you.

The negative feedback you receive on this site is an indication that you are the one embarrassing yourself, not me.

Leading in a poll where 16% are undecided (how can anyone be undecided at this point?) is kind of meaningless.

Here's the thing. Most people are not happy about this rematch. They didn't like this choice much 4 years ago, and they like it even less that this is what we are stuck with despite no real say so by the voters. (Sorry, declaring it all over after one primary and one caucus seems foolish, but that's where we are at.)

But eventually, that 16% is going to realize, "Yeah, Biden is old, and we are worried about that, but Trump is crazy and is getting crazier by the day."
We are getting the old Prog.... all sides are just no good speech now. Always after the fact when they win and it looks like a struggle for something coming up. The rulers in Europe are going to screw what you are pushing when the time comes. Progs are slowly losing control of the radicals they created. Even attacking their own as warnings and it is like nothing happened.

Nothing you state is factual, just opinion, so there is nothing to refute. Why would I waste more time arguing with you over chocolate being better than dog crap. You like the crap, so I leave it all for you.

Well, you live in the south, so dog crap is probably considered a delicacy. Seriously, just spent a week in Orlando. Saw more homeless in a week than I see in a month up here and the whole place smelled bad outside the theme parks.

The negative feedback you receive on this site is an indication that you are the one embarrassing yourself, not me.
How sad is your fucking life that you need validation from total strangers on an internet board?

Wait, don't answer that, Cleetus, I don't want to know.

Sure. There are valid concerns about his age. Trump is just as old, however, so a choice between two old men, I'll take the not-crazy one.

Um, Bush got re-elected because we were in a war, and we've never voted out a president during a war.

Obama got re-elected because Republicans nominated a Weird Mormon Robot.

Things were not "fine" before Covid. The economy was weakening, and every other week Trump did or said something batshit crazy. And one more time- THE PEOPLE NEVER WANTED HIM TO START WITH!
sounds like excuses joe....

Well, you live in the south, so dog crap is probably considered a delicacy. Seriously, just spent a week in Orlando. Saw more homeless in a week than I see in a month up here and the whole place smelled bad outside the theme parks.

Yeah, sure, there aren't any nice areas of the South. ;)

Orlando is a big city. Big cities tend to have that, which is why I don't like living in them. They also are full of Democrats which is another huge deterrent.

How sad is your fucking life that you need validation from total strangers on an internet board?

Wait, don't answer that, Cleetus, I don't want to know.

I don't need any validation, just pointing out that you are in the minority. Most people aren't as left-wing nuts as you.

sounds like excuses joe....
No, they are reasons, but clearly you don't do analysis very well.

Yeah, sure, there aren't any nice areas of the South. ;)

Orlando is a big city. Big cities tend to have that, which is why I don't like living in them. They also are full of Democrats which is another huge deterrent.

Yes, minorities and culture no doubt depress you.

“Seventy percent of respondents, including roughly half of Democrats, agreed that Biden should not seek re-election.“

It seems unlikely Joe will be the Dem nominee on the ballot in November.

Why do half of Dems want him out when he is so sharp and everything is perfect in the country?
Democrats have put their eggs in the Biden basket, somehow not knowing there is a hole in the bottom of it.

Yes, minorities and culture no doubt depress you.

The South has a much higher percentage of Afrinan Americans than the North. It doesn't matter if you are in big cities or not. I guess you didn't realize that.

As far as culture, we have a large symphony and Broadway shows frequently come to our performing arts center.

As far as culture, we have a large symphony and Broadway shows frequently come to our performing arts center.
They held them in Uncle Goober's barn, and Aunt Claribel (Goober's Wife and Sister) made the costumes.
The South has a much higher percentage of Afrinan Americans than the North. It doesn't matter if you are in big cities or not. I guess you didn't realize that.

So the South if fine except for the parts with black people in it? Is this what you are arguing, Cleetus?

They held them in Uncle Goober's barn, and Aunt Claribel (Goober's Wife and Sister) made the costumes.

Yeah sure. We like it couldn't afford the membership or the tickets.

So the South if fine except for the parts with black people in it? Is this what you are arguing, Cleetus?

I said we have a higher percentage of African Americans everywhere. What don't you understand?

wow, that is just amazing. Nobody has ever had that big a lead in the polls 10 months before the election and lost.
Still sniffling over Hillary? The problem with that line of thought is Hillary didn't screw up the country for four years as Biden is doing now.

Still sniffling over Hillary? The problem with that line of thought is Hillary didn't screw up the country for four years as Biden is doing now.

It is all good, your god is a shoe in! I am so happy for you all.

“Seventy percent of respondents, including roughly half of Democrats, agreed that Biden should not seek re-election.“

It seems unlikely Joe will be the Dem nominee on the ballot in November.

Why do half of Dems want him out when he is so sharp and everything is perfect in the country?
6 points ain't enough
against dems you need 20

6 points ain't enough
against dems you need 20

6 points nationwide doesnt tell the story and is actually somewhat useless data other than directionality.

State elections are what matters. Biden may run up the score in Cali, NY, Illinois, Oregon, and Washington and win the popular vote, and still lose the electoral college.

The blues aren't going to go with Biden. They're going with the superracist but they're delaying the announcement to let her hide as long as possible. Either way, whoever takes his place, Michelle or Newsome, will continue to follow the current Marxist policies being handed down by Barack. Any Democrat will continue to deteriorate our country. Back to MAGA
That is a fair prediction, I can see something similar occurring. if I were wearing blue, I’d have Kamala suddenly find a “new and exciting cause”, and replace her with either of your aforementioned Biden replacements. IMO- Much of the lack of enthusiasm for Biden can be solved with an exciting Veep. It solves a lot of problems.

But what of Trump and the spineless Red team captains? Trumps despicable. All they have to do is get behind Nikki and he goes away. But those political pussies don’t have the nards to do it. They discuss me!

Because Republicans just can't admit they made a mistake, so let's keep making the same one? It's the Sunk Cost fallacy on steroids.

Why not? He got us out of the Trump Recession, resolved the Trump Plague, cured Trump Inflation, and put an end to Trump Riots.

As a practical matter, though, sitting presidents ALWAYS get renominated. The last time one didn't was 1968, and that guy wasn't keen on running again.
Ok. JoeB131 wears Blue. Duly noted.

The country is perfect and Joe’s mental health is perfect…..SO WHY DO HALF OF DEMS NOT WANT HIM TO RUN?

WEIRD.

Why would you bench the starting QB of an undefeated football team?

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
JOE IS IN PERFECT MENTAL HEALTH.
HALF OF DEMS WANT HIM OUT.

Bizarre. It is almost as if the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks are lying about the condition of the country and Biden’s mental health.

Yup!

Everything in the Banana Republic is perfection! :rolleyes:

Give your boy Biden a couple more months of mucking things up and pretty much is a guarantee. You folks are screwed, you have nobody of value on the bench. Even if you did, why should Harris walk away?

Child, I dislike Biden as much as I do Trump. You duopoly drones are so boring

Forum List

Back