Biden at townhall...men will be able to use your daughters bathroom and play against her in sports...

And that precisely is the path the radical left used to jam their postmodernist ideology into American minds and culture . . . the path of shocked disbelief and denial.

Democrats are like the middle-east terrorists. They are very patient people. They sneak in their evil one baby step at at time until we find ourselves in this bizarro world nobody can make sense out of.

Very true. It's the time it takes for all of us to be outraged over new democrat insanity that loses the big battles for us. Good Americans keep freaking out in disbelief over democrat psycho-circus stunts rather than fighting back by pressuring their small community governments to resist. The time to grass roots movement the democrats out of their cultural war madness came and went about forty-seven years ago. They are very patient indeed.

Nah, c'mon...what did he really say?
He probably said im for guys going in bathrooms with little girls . And give my kids money .

Strange there are no quotes from Biden.

As usual, you come out and proudly display that you're commenting definitively on a story that you didn't read, and condemning it for not doing things it did, but that you didn't see.

And, as usual, I did your homework for you, so that I could point out that nothing you say is worth the effort it took for you to type it. Moron.

From the article you didn't read before confidently telling us "there are no quotes from Biden":

Biden, who had earlier insisted that there are things ā€œyou canā€™t do by executive order unless youā€™re a dictator,ā€ declared, ā€œI will flat-out just change the lawā€ on alleged ā€œdiscriminationā€ against transgender people.

He went on to ridicule the idea that a transgender identity during childhood could be a phase. The Democrat mocked ā€œthe idea that an 8-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, ā€˜You know I decided I want to be transgender. Thatā€™s what I think Iā€™d like to be, it would make my life a lot easier.'ā€

He then added, ā€œThere should be zero discrimination. ā€¦ There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter ā€¦ that your other daughter has a right to be and do.ā€

Because I know you're Cornhole, and that means you're monumentally stupid and illiterate, I have helpfully put the quotes in bold. More the point, dumb shit, the article HAD THE VIDEO OF HIM TALKING EMBEDDED IN IT. All you had to do was watch it to hear what he said.

Furthermore, you utter embarrassment to yourself and to all of your ancestors for having produced you, the article ALSO contained a link to the original ABC story about the ABC Townhall at which Biden was speaking. Had you been a person, instead of being you, you could have just clicked on it and read the original story, which ALSO had a link to the actual video embedded in it.

Way to be yourself . . . the exact opposite of what you should be.

Biden supports men using women's bathrooms......and competing against girls in high school sports......

This is just insane...

Yeah...an 8 year old should be able to determine if they want to take puberty blocking hormones.....

The left wing is just freaking insane....

Although Biden may have the best of intentions for supporting transgender activism, policies that open womenā€™s and girlsā€™ restrooms, locker rooms, homeless shelters, prisons, and sports to biological boys can foster various forms of abuse against women and girls.
------
When it comes to sports, Bidenā€™s policies would require opening girlsā€™ sports to biological boys who enjoy tremendous biological advantages. Such a policy ā€œdeprives women of the opportunity to participate fully and fairly in sports and is fundamentally unfair to female athletes,ā€ Attorney General Bill Barr argued. The Department of Justice has filed a statement of interest in support of female athletes in Connecticut who lost multiple state championship titles to biological boys who identified themselves as girls.
-----
Perhaps the worst implication of Bidenā€™s support for transgender identity at age 8 involves the experimental ā€œtreatmentsā€ doctors push on children in order to ā€œconfirmā€ their ā€œgender identity.ā€ Major medical associations have embraced transgender ideology, recommending experimental ā€œpuberty-blockingā€ drugs with long-term side-effects for kids and cross-sex hormones for older children and young adults. Endocrinologists have warned that the ā€œtreatmentsā€ actually cause a disease.

Biden is a piece of shit with a worthless crackhead son. Stole an en election and has a Bobby Kennedy bust behind him at very rare press conferences. What a punk bitch.

Biden supports men using women's bathrooms......and competing against girls in high school sports......

This is just insane...

Yeah...an 8 year old should be able to determine if they want to take puberty blocking hormones.....

Although Biden may have the best of intentions for supporting transgender activism, policies that open womenā€™s and girlsā€™ restrooms, locker rooms, homeless shelters, prisons, and sports to biological boys can foster various forms of abuse against women and girls.
------
When it comes to sports, Bidenā€™s policies would require opening girlsā€™ sports to biological boys who enjoy tremendous biological advantages. Such a policy ā€œdeprives women of the opportunity to participate fully and fairly in sports and is fundamentally unfair to female athletes,ā€ Attorney General Bill Barr argued. The Department of Justice has filed a statement of interest in support of female athletes in Connecticut who lost multiple state championship titles to biological boys who identified themselves as girls.
-----
Perhaps the worst implication of Bidenā€™s support for transgender identity at age 8 involves the experimental ā€œtreatmentsā€ doctors push on children in order to ā€œconfirmā€ their ā€œgender identity.ā€ Major medical associations have embraced transgender ideology, recommending experimental ā€œpuberty-blockingā€ drugs with long-term side-effects for kids and cross-sex hormones for older children and young adults. Endocrinologists have warned that the ā€œtreatmentsā€ actually cause a disease.

159711946_1942229249261256_202770501024426403_n.jpg

I think some guy who is num 138 in the golf rankings should go play in the LPGA and say he feels like a woman.

This is just insane...

------
-----

Ours is a time of pure evil; evil that no longer feels required to mask its true intentions. I was thinking of my paternal grandfather today as I often have these recent months. He was a paratrooper during World War Two, a pathfinder and a member of Eisenhower's personal security detail. He also helped to liberate at least one Nazi extermination camp. He truly loved Americaā€”heart, mind and soul, through and through. Which leads me to thoughts of how disappointed he'd be in the now future America in which we find ourselves existing. So disappointed he'd be (I suspect) that he'd be in total denial of our present American reality. This kind of evil must be purged from our civilization and our children's minds and bodies must be protected from it at any cost.
My grandpa died at a prison camp in WW2
.......................He got drunk and fell out of the guard tower :oops:

This is just insane...

------
-----

View attachment 495867
"Dad, can I put this sign down now?"
"No, I have to keep venting about stuff I heard on Hate Radio!!!"

And they've said it's the Republicans who raged war on women.

And for years, they accused Republicans of wanting to make schoolchildren go hungry, until someone put forth policies that resulted in exactly that happening, and it was Michelle Obama who was responsible for devising those policies.

It seems to be a general pattern, of Democraps falsely accusing Republicans of that which the Democraps, themselves, are guilty.

This is just insane...

------
-----

View attachment 495867
Fella...most of the violence is you.

And for years, they accused Republicans of wanting to make schoolchildren go hungry, until someone put forth policies that resulted in exactly that happening, and it was Michelle Obama who was responsible for devising those policies.

It seems to be a general pattern, of Democraps falsely accusing Republicans of that which the Democraps, themselves, are guilty.

That's the Democrats for you. They're worried about foreign kids in cages, but no concern about inserting those infected kids in our schools and slowing down the learning process for American children.

That's the Democrats for you. They're worried about foreign kids in cages, but no concern about inserting those infected kids in our schools and slowing down the learning process for American children.

Actually, they aren't worried about foreign kids in cages.....they pretended to care because they could use it against Trump...now, they don't have to pretend, and will stack those kids in those cages to the ceiling and let them be sexually assaulted starved, infected with diseases....and they will keep doing that because at the end, they see those kids voting for democrats when they grow up....

This is just insane...

------
-----

View attachment 495867
Like I said before all those transitioners, when they realize. About the age of eighteen that they messed up. I hope they sue the democrat party put of excitence.

1622517658852.jpeg

I have to admit, that if I went into the menā€™s room and found this trans woman there, I would feel very uncomfortable. I prefer they use the womenā€™s bathroom.
But thatā€™s just me

Does anybody here actually know any trans people?

thought so

You don't have to know weirdos to determine one is. If somebody thinks they are a fire hydrant, do you actually have to know them to determine they are not?

There is a high suicide rate with these people because not only did we as a society not help them, we catered to them. Instead of providing the necessary mental help, we allow them to continue their impossible feat until they get butchered up by some quack. When they finally come to terms that they can never be a woman, they also realize they will never have sexual pleasure for the rest of their lives. So they kill themselves.

The best thing we can do for these people is to reject them. Hopefully they will understand that nobody can change their gender and stop them before they off themselves.

Does anybody here actually know any trans people?

thought so

You don't have to know weirdos to determine one is. If somebody thinks they are a fire hydrant, do you actually have to know them to determine they are not?

There is a high suicide rate with these people because not only did we as a society not help them, we catered to them. Instead of providing the necessary mental help, we allow them to continue their impossible feat until they get butchered up by some quack. When they finally come to terms that they can never be a woman, they also realize they will never have sexual pleasure for the rest of their lives. So they kill themselves.

The best thing we can do for these people is to reject them. Hopefully they will understand that nobody can change their gender and stop them before they off themselves.
Butchered by some quack? That sounds like a woman with an unwanted pregnancy who goes to a back alley abortion so-called doctor
That used to happen when I was younger, but then the Supreme Court declared that women should have control over their own bodies. We know how long thatā€™s gonna last.

ike I said before all those transitioners, when they realize. About the age of eighteen that they messed up. I hope they sue the democrat party put of excitence.

Uh, how do they have cause to sue the Democratic Party? If you are getting transition surgery before 18, it's because your parents signed off on it, several doctors signed off on it. It's not like they all got together and performed major surgery as a prank.

So let me get this straight, Mormon Bob... Republicans slash school lunch programs to give tax cuts to Billionaires, and that's good. Michelle tries to replace junk food with healthy food (that the kids won't eat) and that's bad.

I'm trying to understand what kind of Magic Underwear logic you are working under here.

Forum List

Back