And Now Letitia James Threatens County Executive Who Issued Order Prohibiting Men From Participating In Women's Athletics

The issue wasn't addressed appropriately and so now it's become an unsolvable problem for America.
But this issue is only one of many issues that Americans have no idea on how to address.
The clear message is, other countries haven't failed, as America obviously has.
Trans people are fine to live as they want. But to tech 8 year olds and demanding playing in girls sports. Cannot be tolerated.

The issue wasn't addressed appropriately and so now it's become an unsolvable problem for America.
But this issue is only one of many issues that Americans have no idea on how to address.
I think it is solvable.

Female athletes everywhere need to refuse to compete against biological men. It would end in weeks.

They also need to file civil rights lawsuits and sue for damages. The category of Women's Sports was created for a reason - men's and women's biology are significantly different.

I think it is solvable.

Female athletes everywhere need to refuse to compete against biological men. It would end in weeks.
The need you mention is yours. Female athletese haven't addressed it and don't appear to be too concerned about it.
They also need to file civil rights lawsuits and sue for damages. The category of Women's Sports was created for a reason - men's and women's biology are significantly different.
That's another of your needs.

It's not a matter of two different biologys, it's a matter of there being more than two. I wouldn't expect people from Virginia to understand that.

But I'll try to explain if you have any real interest in the topic. I've found that many Americans living in the south get called away by their sister/wives just when the discussion gets going.

Maybe it was this DEI bullshit that turned the Democrat party so immoral, racist, intolerant, unfair and closed minded. It's DEI that allows males to play female sports and to do their time in female prisons. Crazy. It's unfortunate how a policy that is totally flawed, DEI, has become such a major goal of so many totalitarian nincompoops. Back to MAGA.

Last edited:
Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman announced an executive order prohibiting transgender athletes from competing at county-run athletic facilities.

NYS AG Letitia James says in an official announcement....

“This executive order is transphobic and deeply dangerous. In New York, we have laws that protect our beautifully diverse communities from hate and discrimination of any and every kind. My office is charged with enforcing and upholding those laws, and we stand up to those who violate them and trespass on the rights of marginalized communities. We are reviewing our legal options.”

4-page letter from James:

Blakeman says, au contraire, we welcome trans athletes, they simply must compete in the men's category. It's simply an issue of women's rights and also a safety issue.

James seems to be a Woke Warrior Princess. Went after Trump for supposed inflated property values; went after JBS meat packer for supposed false claims about meeting 2040 Climate goals [Link], and now a case trying to allow biological men wearing women's attire to steal the dreams, scholarships, and awards of elite female athletes and see them in their most intimate moments.

In the name of inclusion, she is trying to let the men win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

The Leftist Lawfare continues.
You have no problems with females playing on male sports teams and compete against men.

Maybe it was this DEI bullshit that turned the Democrat party so immoral, racist, intolerant, unfair and closed minded. It's unfortunate how a policy that is totally flawed, DEI, has become such a major goal of so many totalitarian nincompoops. Back to MAGA.
Good thing the GOP are bloody angels.

The need you mention is yours. Female athletese haven't addressed it and don't appear to be too concerned about it.

It's not a matter of two different biologys, it's a matter of there being more than two. I wouldn't expect people from Virginia to understand that.

But I'll try to explain if you have any real interest in the topic. I've found that many Americans living in the south get called away by their sister/wives just when the discussion gets going.
A true science believer right here…🤣

It is very much fixable. Allow trans men and women to form their own leagues and do as they wish. Allowing a biological male to play against biological females just because he says he is a female, counter to all scientific fact, is utterly absurd.

Maybe it was this DEI bullshit that turned the Democrat party so immoral, racist, intolerant, unfair and closed minded. It's DEI that allows males to be allowed to play female sports and to do their time in female prisons. Crazy. It's unfortunate how a policy that is totally flawed, DEI, has become such a major goal of so many totalitarian nincompoops. Back to MAGA.

I noticed that Biden played the DEI card last night at the end of the state of the union speech. He concluded with how he was the VP to the first Black president, and he is currently the president to the first female vice president.

He got uproarious applause from the Democrats.

I don't understand why skin color or gender are something to be proud of. One should be proud of accomplishments, not the DNA one happened to be born with. Being Black or being female are not admirable traits, they are simply irrelevant adjectives that have nothing to do with qualifications.

It is very much fixable. Allow trans men and women to form their own leagues and do as they wish. Allowing a biological male to play against biological females just because he says he is a female, counter to all scientific fact, is utterly absurd.
Easier: biological women play on women’s teams and anyone can play on the men’s, or “open to all” team.

I noticed that Biden played the DEI card last night at the end of the state of the union speech. He concluded with how he was the VP to the first Black president, and he is currently the president to the first female vice president.

I don't understand why skin color or gender are something to be proud of. One should be proud of accomplishments, not the DNA one happened to be born with. Being Black or being female are not admirable traits, they are simply irrelevant adjectives that have nothing to do with qualifications.
Obama was equally white.

Easier: biological women play on women’s teams and anyone can play on the men’s, or “open to all” team.

Sure, I would be fine with that as well. It is quite funny that you never see a trans man attempting to play on the men’s teams.

And you love seeing America 'fail', just as every other leftist out there does. That's your goal.

There's a matter of more than 2 biology's?? DNA says you're flat out wrong, science is hard I know.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman announced an executive order prohibiting transgender athletes from competing at county-run athletic facilities.

NYS AG Letitia James says in an official announcement....

“This executive order is transphobic and deeply dangerous. In New York, we have laws that protect our beautifully diverse communities from hate and discrimination of any and every kind. My office is charged with enforcing and upholding those laws, and we stand up to those who violate them and trespass on the rights of marginalized communities. We are reviewing our legal options.”

4-page letter from James:

Blakeman says, au contraire, we welcome trans athletes, they simply must compete in the men's category. It's simply an issue of women's rights and also a safety issue.

James seems to be a Woke Warrior Princess. Went after Trump for supposed inflated property values; went after JBS meat packer for supposed false claims about meeting 2040 Climate goals [Link], and now a case trying to allow biological men wearing women's attire to steal the dreams, scholarships, and awards of elite female athletes and see them in their most intimate moments.

In the name of inclusion, she is trying to let the men win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

The Leftist Lawfare continues.
Ms. James seems disordered
upstairs.

And they applaud all the while he is one of the most racist and most misogynist politicians of the last 50 years. The irony is astounding.

I am so fucking sick and tired of all this trans nonsense.

So she wants to protect trannies by endangering real women and putting real women at a disadvantage?

What the hell happened to America? I'm only 48 but holy shit it's become bizzaro world in this country from when I was a kid. Men can be women, illegals are flooding in, wanting people to have responsibility and strength is white supremacy, foreign nations are controlling us, drugs and crime are not bad anymore, blacks can be as racist as they want, young people matter more than adults, being a Christian is bad, democrats hate America, politicians care more about other countries than ours, we give billions to crooked nations we used to dislike while Americans suffer, and so on.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5f7e47db-0a42-4d04-b5d4-a4f244eb9459_498x213.gif

Forum List

Back