And Now Letitia James Threatens County Executive Who Issued Order Prohibiting Men From Participating In Women's Athletics

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman announced an executive order prohibiting transgender athletes from competing at county-run athletic facilities.

NYS AG Letitia James says in an official announcement....

“This executive order is transphobic and deeply dangerous. In New York, we have laws that protect our beautifully diverse communities from hate and discrimination of any and every kind. My office is charged with enforcing and upholding those laws, and we stand up to those who violate them and trespass on the rights of marginalized communities. We are reviewing our legal options.”

4-page letter from James:

Blakeman says, au contraire, we welcome trans athletes, they simply must compete in the men's category. It's simply an issue of women's rights and also a safety issue.

James seems to be a Woke Warrior Princess. Went after Trump for supposed inflated property values; went after JBS meat packer for supposed false claims about meeting 2040 Climate goals [Link], and now a case trying to allow biological men wearing women's attire to steal the dreams, scholarships, and awards of elite female athletes and see them in their most intimate moments.

In the name of inclusion, she is trying to let the men win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

The Leftist Lawfare continues.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of this trans shit
Americans are creating their country's problems by not being tolerant of others. This issue is only one example. Unfortunately, the intolerance of one side has caused belligerence on the other side and so everybody is just giving up on finding answers.

One of these issues is going to erupt in violence with the guns. The large number of AR's and similar type weapons may result in it being very bloody, with hundreds dead.

There's a common ground available that can satisfy both sides on nearly all of America's problems. I know this to be true because some other country has already found an answer. Are you tired enough yet?

Americans are creating their country's problems by not being tolerant of others. This issue is only one example. Unfortunately, the intolerance of one side has caused belligerence on the other side and so everybody is just giving up on finding answers.

One of these issues is going to erupt in violence with the guns. The large number of AR's and similar type weapons may result in it being very bloody, with hundreds dead.

There's a common ground available that can satisfy both sides on nearly all of America's problems. I know this to be true because some other country has already found an answer. Are you tired enough yet?

I don't care what some dumbass Canadian thinks about the United States

Tolerant of this???

The issue wasn't addressed appropriately and so now it's become an unsolvable problem for America.
But this issue is only one of many issues that Americans have no idea on how to address.
The clear message is, other countries haven't failed, as America obviously has.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman announced an executive order prohibiting transgender athletes from competing at county-run athletic facilities.

“This executive order is transphobic and deeply dangerous. In New York, we have laws that protect our beautifully diverse communities from hate and discrimination of any and every kind. My office is charged with enforcing and upholding those laws, and we stand up to those who violate them and trespass on the rights of marginalized communities. We are reviewing our legal options.”

Blakeman says, au contraire, we welcome trans athletes, they simply must compete in the men's category. It's simply an issue of women's rights and also a safety issue.

James seems to be a Woke Warrior Princess. Went after Trump for supposed inflated property values; went after JBS meat packer for supposed false claims about meeting 2040 Climate goals [Link], and now a case trying to allow biological men wearing women's attire to steal the dreams, scholarships, and awards of elite female athletes and see them in their most intimate moments.

In the name of inclusion, she is trying to let the men win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

Hell yeah it's a safety issue. 3 girls were injured in a single game in MA causing to coach to forfeit the game. The difference in strength and size puts girls at a major disadvantage.

I'm so tired of this trans shit

I think we hit critical mass with Liz whatever the fuck…the swimmer.

Definitely, the pendulum started swinging back for the Bud Light bullshit.

Anyone who wants men to compete in sports against women are fucked in the head.

Congrats feminists. You are being destroyed by the Frankenstein monster you created.

lol…GO LETITIA GO!!!

I’m actually rooting for her, and everyone across the country who are doing this. Eventually, parents and other people are going to get tired of their daughters being pushed out of sports..and other things because of male athletes out performing them.

It’s kind of funny when you think of it…never has anyone worked so hard to go against their own agenda. All of this “women’s lib” turned “women’s rights” groups who fought so hard to get equal rights for women..only to end up losing out to men again…and it’s all by their own hand..

lol..I say go dems go!!

Stupid is as stupid does.

Forum List

Back