House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

Sadly, with you, that is not the issue. You want to pretend that the pretend
women are real women.
Would you date one if you were single? If not, why not? Hmmmm?

I posted a poll, here, a bit over a year ago, posing this question. So far, not one person has responded that yes, they would consider marrying a “transgender”. Not one.

For all the lip service that certain mentally-fucked-up freaks put into supporting “transgenderism”, not one has expressed the willingness to put his life where his mouth is, to actually consider a “transgender” freak as valid spouse material.

Get away from the actual biological science, for a bit, and a defining characteristic of a woman, that distinguishes her from a man, is that if I was single, and looking for a mate, being a woman would be be a crucial qualification. An actual woman, not some mentally-fucked-up, surgically and chemically mutilated man. It seems that when you get down to that, even those who purport to support this fucked-up madness still won't support it to the degree of considering a “transgender” freak as a valid spouse.

I posted a poll, here, a bit over a year ago, posing this question. So far, not one person has responded that yes, they would consider marrying a “transgender”. Not one.

For all the lip service that certain mentally-fucked-up freaks put into supporting “transgenderism”, not one has expressed the willingness to put his life where his mouth is, to actually consider a “transgender” freak as valid spouse material.

Get away from the actual biological science, for a bit, and a defining characteristic of a woman, that distinguishes her from a man, is that if I was single, and looking for a mate, being a woman would be be a crucial qualification. An actual woman, not some mentally-fucked-up, surgically and chemically mutilated man. It seems that when you get down to that, even those who purport to support this fucked-up madness still won't support it to the degree of considering a “transgender” freak as a valid spouse.
I asked Zinc, and he avoided the question.
I'm not surprised.

I asked Zinc, and he avoided the question.
I'm not surprised.

No one, who supports the fucked-up madness of “transgenderism” wants to go anywhere near that question.

I take is as very strong evidence that deep down, they know that their position is just fucked-up. They're perfectly willing to impose on others, the consequences of this madness, but to incorporate it into their own lives in such an important way is just a bridge too far.

So, Zincwarrior, do you dare to address this question?

If you were single, and looking for mate, would you consider a fucked-up “transgender” freak as valid spouse material?

But of course will go nowhere in the Democrat controlled Senate, and would be vetoed by Biden anyway.

This will at least show that Democrats, are all for biological men beating women in women's sports.

I wouldn't vote for it either. It singles one group and only one group. Now, if it had stated the positive where you can only go for the ones that you were born to then I would vote for it. Otherwise, it's another case of singling one group out. And, newsflash, that's against the Constitution.

One of this is not like the other!

QYk0OKH.png

I would think that the fact that the fucked-up sexual perverts refuse to keep their hands and their perversions away from children might have something to do with it.
Different topic. Not everything is about your obsessions.

So, why in the hell do we need government making decisions about sports?

Again, it's because the fucked-up sexual perverts won't leave things alone, that they need to leave the fuck alone.
According to whom? You? Why can't you just mind your own business?
This should be up to the athletes and the leagues. Not nanny state politicians. Certainly not you

According to whom? You? Why can't you just mind your own business?
This should be up to the athletes and the leagues. Not nanny state politicians. Certainly not you

Why can't you fucked-up perverted pieces of shit keep your fucked-up perversions to yourselves? Why do you have to keep imposing this shit on those of us who want nothing to do with it?

Let children be children, without fucked up shit like yourself dragging them into your perversions. Let girls and women have their sporting events, without fucked-up men pretending to be women, coming in and stealing all the victories. And let girls and women have their own restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and such, without creepy male perverts intruding on their modesty, privacy, and safety.

Common decency demands all of this. And if you fucked-up perverted pieces of subhuman shit won't respect any of it voluntarily, then sane people will have to enforce it by whatever means we must.

In the end, it will go much, much, much better for your kind, if you respect things things voluntarily. You will not like what the rest of us will have to do to your kind, if you won't.

Why can't you fucked-up perverted pieces of shit keep your fucked-up perversions to yourselves? Why do you have to keep imposing this shit on those of us who want nothing to do with it?
I don't do that. Are you thinking of someone else?
In the end, it will go much, much, much better for your kind, if you ...
You insipid piece of shit. You don't know jack fuck about my "kind". I'm a straight white male. And I actually think trans people shouldn't be allowed to compete in gender specific sports. I just don't think government has any business making the call.

But more than that, I'm sick to death of listening to perverts like your projecting their sick sexual obsessions on everyone else. Jerk off in private already.

Last edited:
I don't do that. Are you thinking of someone else?

You insipid piece of shit. You don't know jack fuck about my "kind". I'm a straight white male. And I actually think trans people shouldn't be allowed to compete in gender specific sports. I just don't think government has any business making the call.

But more than that, I'm sick to death of listening to perverts like your projecting their sick sexual obsessions on everyone else. Jerk off in private already.
Yet here you are crying that because your freaks won't leave well enough alone, the government has to remind you that you are not a woman. You are only pretending to be one. You don't want government having to intervene? Then leave well enough alone and quit trying to invade women and children's sports. Simple enough. Seems you're the pervert projecting sick sexual deviancy onto everyone else.

Yet here you are crying that because your freaks won't leave well enough alone, the government has to remind you that you are not a woman. You are only pretending to be one.
WTF???
You don't want government having to intervene? Then leave well enough alone and quit trying to invade women and children's sports. Simple enough. Seems you're the pervert projecting sick sexual deviancy onto everyone else.
Take your meds. Or drink heavily. Or stop drinking. Something. You're off your rocker.

Nope. And? Is your view of whether government should be oppressive based on who you would date? Thats messed up.

Forum List

Back