Biden at townhall...men will be able to use your daughters bathroom and play against her in sports...

Does anybody here actually know any trans people?

thought so

Actually, I do. The cousin of the current governor of Illinois is a trans-woman. I knew her when she was still presenting as a man and was an officer in the Illinois National Guard. He/She was kind of a strange duck, to be honest. It reminds me of that old joke, "You know why the rich are so odd? Because they can afford to be."

ike I said before all those transitioners, when they realize. About the age of eighteen that they messed up. I hope they sue the democrat party put of excitence.

Uh, how do they have cause to sue the Democratic Party? If you are getting transition surgery before 18, it's because your parents signed off on it, several doctors signed off on it. It's not like they all got together and performed major surgery as a prank.

And for years, they accused Republicans of wanting to make schoolchildren go hungry, until someone put forth policies that resulted in exactly that happening, and it was Michelle Obama who was responsible for devising those policies.

It seems to be a general pattern, of Democraps falsely accusing Republicans of that which the Democraps, themselves, are guilty.

So let me get this straight, Mormon Bob... Republicans slash school lunch programs to give tax cuts to Billionaires, and that's good. Michelle tries to replace junk food with healthy food (that the kids won't eat) and that's bad.

I'm trying to understand what kind of Magic Underwear logic you are working under here.
Nope liberals in schools are getting the medication to minors without parents knowing. Just like abortions.

Biden supports men using women's bathrooms......and competing against girls in high school sports......

This is just insane...

Yeah...an 8 year old should be able to determine if they want to take puberty blocking hormones.....

The left wing is just freaking insane....

Although Biden may have the best of intentions for supporting transgender activism, policies that open women’s and girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, homeless shelters, prisons, and sports to biological boys can foster various forms of abuse against women and girls.
------
When it comes to sports, Biden’s policies would require opening girls’ sports to biological boys who enjoy tremendous biological advantages. Such a policy “deprives women of the opportunity to participate fully and fairly in sports and is fundamentally unfair to female athletes,” Attorney General Bill Barr argued. The Department of Justice has filed a statement of interest in support of female athletes in Connecticut who lost multiple state championship titles to biological boys who identified themselves as girls.
-----
Perhaps the worst implication of Biden’s support for transgender identity at age 8 involves the experimental “treatments” doctors push on children in order to “confirm” their “gender identity.” Major medical associations have embraced transgender ideology, recommending experimental “puberty-blocking” drugs with long-term side-effects for kids and cross-sex hormones for older children and young adults. Endocrinologists have warned that the “treatments” actually cause a disease.

Here we have the religious right extremists again taking there religious beliefs into private people's lives.
Homosexuals etc have been a traditional place to belch gate but I always remember how the same godbotherers refuse to act in their very own kiddy fiddlers they give money to for fear they mightnt get to heaven.
What a bunch of hypocrits you all are.

So let me get this straight, Mormon Bob... Republicans slash school lunch programs to give tax cuts to Billionaires, and that's good. Michelle tries to replace junk food with healthy food (that the kids won't eat) and that's bad.

Ignoring, for the sake of argument, your blatant lies about what Republican policy actually was, which set of policies actually resulted in children going hungry?

Make whatever claims you will about intent, but it's results that actually matter.

Actually, I do. The cousin of the current governor of Illinois is a trans-woman. I knew her when she was still presenting as a man and was an officer in the Illinois National Guard. He/She was kind of a strange duck, to be honest. It reminds me of that old joke, "You know why the rich are so odd? Because they can afford to be."

That you refer to him as female, knowing that he's biologically a man, only goes to show how fucked-up you are.

Those who aren't fucked up in the head and in the soul, know the difference between men and women, even when one tries to pretend to be the other, and even when one has one's self chemically and surgically mutilated in a vain attempt to try to become the other.

I'm trying to understand what kind of Magic Underwear logic you are working under here.

So how much money did Republicans slash school lunches to give to billionaires? And why do you on the left consider not taking as much from somebody as giving them something?

Last edited:
Butchered by some quack? That sounds like a woman with an unwanted pregnancy who goes to a back alley abortion so-called doctor
That used to happen when I was younger, but then the Supreme Court declared that women should have control over their own bodies. We know how long that’s gonna last.

Abortion isn't going anywhere. Yes, butchered by some quack. No legitimate doctor who fully understands a male body cannot be transformed into a female body would do something like that to anther human being unless they were a butcher. Once they remove your genitalia, you will never have the greatest feeling every human being has which is sex. Giving children hormone treatments is nothing short of child abuse.

Biden supports men using women's bathrooms......and competing against girls in high school sports......

This is just insane...

Yeah...an 8 year old should be able to determine if they want to take puberty blocking hormones.....

The left wing is just freaking insane....

Although Biden may have the best of intentions for supporting transgender activism, policies that open women’s and girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, homeless shelters, prisons, and sports to biological boys can foster various forms of abuse against women and girls.
------
When it comes to sports, Biden’s policies would require opening girls’ sports to biological boys who enjoy tremendous biological advantages. Such a policy “deprives women of the opportunity to participate fully and fairly in sports and is fundamentally unfair to female athletes,” Attorney General Bill Barr argued. The Department of Justice has filed a statement of interest in support of female athletes in Connecticut who lost multiple state championship titles to biological boys who identified themselves as girls.
-----
Perhaps the worst implication of Biden’s support for transgender identity at age 8 involves the experimental “treatments” doctors push on children in order to “confirm” their “gender identity.” Major medical associations have embraced transgender ideology, recommending experimental “puberty-blocking” drugs with long-term side-effects for kids and cross-sex hormones for older children and young adults. Endocrinologists have warned that the “treatments” actually cause a disease.

View attachment 495867
"Dad, can I put this sign down now?"
"No, I have to keep venting about stuff I heard on Hate Radio!!!"
She only had to hold if for 1/200 sec.

The only way any of you transphobes are ever going to understand is if you have a trans kid. That would be horrible for the kid.

ike I said before all those transitioners, when they realize. About the age of eighteen that they messed up. I hope they sue the democrat party put of excitence.

Uh, how do they have cause to sue the Democratic Party? If you are getting transition surgery before 18, it's because your parents signed off on it, several doctors signed off on it. It's not like they all got together and performed major surgery as a prank.

And for years, they accused Republicans of wanting to make schoolchildren go hungry, until someone put forth policies that resulted in exactly that happening, and it was Michelle Obama who was responsible for devising those policies.

It seems to be a general pattern, of Democraps falsely accusing Republicans of that which the Democraps, themselves, are guilty.

As we have seen with abortion, it will not be long before parents are excluded from the treatments and surgery that are performed on their minor children. Can't have parents getting in the way of a liberal political sacred cow, after all.

Ignoring, for the sake of argument, your blatant lies about what Republican policy actually was, which set of policies actually resulted in children going hungry?

Make whatever claims you will about intent, but it's results that actually matter.

Here you go, Mormon Bob.

Two pending rule changes meant to reduce what the Trump administration calls abuse of federal benefit programs could also mean hundreds of thousands of children lose access to free school meals.

The first proposed change: The Trump administration wants to tighten states' standards for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also known as food stamps. States have long been able to simplify enrollment in SNAP, allowing families who live in near poverty to apply for the benefit with less paperwork and somewhat more flexible rules to qualify. But the administration believes some households are getting benefits they don't deserve.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's proposal would force states to tighten SNAP enrollment standards. As a result of the proposed change, USDA estimates more than 3 million people would lose access to food stamps.

As we have seen with abortion, it will not be long before parents are excluded from the treatments and surgery that are performed on their minor children. Can't have parents getting in the way of a liberal political sacred cow, after all.

Let's worry about that when we get there.

You do realize that Gender Reassignment Surgery is a lot more complicated than Abortion (an outpatient procedure), right?

That you refer to him as female, knowing that he's biologically a man, only goes to show how fucked-up you are.

Those who aren't fucked up in the head and in the soul, know the difference between men and women, even when one tries to pretend to be the other, and even when one has one's self chemically and surgically mutilated in a vain attempt to try to become the other.

She refers to herself as a woman. Me, I really never liked her even when she was a he. (I actually requested a transfer to another unit and got it.) She was an entitled twit and frankly, the men used to laugh at her when she waddled up in front of formation. My understanding was that she left the Guard as a Lt. Colonel, but I frankly think that had more to do with politics than command ability.

When you got enough money, they let you do anything you want in this country. She eventually founded a military museum here in Chicago, and is heavily involved in Veteran's charities.

So here's the big question, whether or not he's James or Jennifer, what effect does that have on your life?

Let's worry about that when we get there.

You do realize that Gender Reassignment Surgery is a lot more complicated than Abortion (an outpatient procedure), right?
For now it is, and many body and life altering surgeries are done on an outpatient basis today, such as breast reduction. The pressure to remove parents from these kinds of decisions, however, will only increase, which is the point.

For now it is, and many body and life altering surgeries are done on an outpatient basis today, such as breast reduction. The pressure to remove parents from these kinds of decisions, however, will only increase, which is the point.

I doubt any doctor would perform such a procedure on a child unless parents were involved... but you keep selling fear... it's all you have.

I doubt any doctor would perform such a procedure on a child unless parents were involved... but you keep selling fear... it's all you have.
There was a time when the thought of someone taking a minor child to have a surgical abortion without her parents knowledge and permission was also unthinkable.

There was a time when the thought of someone taking a minor child to have a surgical abortion without her parents knowledge and permission was also unthinkable.

What time was that?

I mean, I know you guys like to think that such a time existed. I know you all like to pretend that Pre-Roe America was an abortion free place, and not just a place with dumb abortion laws everyone ignored.

This wouldn't be an issue at all if the Evangelicals didn't need a fake issue to get asses into pews.

What time was that?

I mean, I know you guys like to think that such a time existed. I know you all like to pretend that Pre-Roe America was an abortion free place, and not just a place with dumb abortion laws everyone ignored.

This wouldn't be an issue at all if the Evangelicals didn't need a fake issue to get asses into pews.
What time was it when parents were expected to be the primary care takers of their own children? When no one had the gall to take other people's kids to have body and life altering surgery without the parents knowledge or permission? Try all the time before abortion became a liberal sacred cow.

Forum List

Back