Trump will take away our civil liberties?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
One of the craziest things that the Left Wingers have been promoting is that President Trump is attempting to take away our civil liberties.
The exact opposite is the truth and reality.
The Left is censoring Freedom of Speech.
Their mass voter fraud is an assault on our Right to Vote.
They are constantly attacking Freedom of Religion.
They are using the corona crisis as a social control tool.
Trump is defending our Civil Liberties.
The Dems are trying to impose far left extremism on our Rights.

Last edited:
One of the craziest things that the Left Winger have been promoting is that President Trump is attempting to take away our civil liberties.
They constantly attacking Freedom of Religion.

You have been hypnotized by Trump. If you take a step back you'll see that Trump has a deep authoritarian streak in him. He respects strength and power even if it is in a Putin. He is undermining, but not fixing, our gov't, our elections, our science, and our media. He uses lies and misinformation and he threatens and bullies his opponents.

One of the craziest things that the Left Winger have been promoting is that President Trump is attempting to take away our civil liberties.

You have been hypnotized by Trump. If you take a step back you'll see that Trump has a deep authoritarian streak in him. He respects strength and power even if it is in a Putin. He is undermining, but not fixing, our gov't, our elections, our science, and our media. He uses lies and misinformation and he threatens and bullies his opponents.
crackpots like you is one of the reasons why i do not vote democrat

Exactly which civil liberties has Trump taken away from you? :290968001256257790-final:

Last edited:
Well, I suppose if you were to think your civil liberties are infringed if you can't;
Be a grown male and use a girls bathroom
Be an adult and have sex with those underage
Force others to accept and pay for your deviance whatever it may be
Force people to buy, use or be injected with your products
Will not be investigated for what appears to be obvious criminal activities
And every other corruptible mannerism out there I suppose you may think your liberties were being taken away.

You mean fixing all the things liberals have got their hands on.

Exactly which civil liberties has Trump away from you? :290968001256257790-final:
Read my post, I listed every liberty I have lost because of Trump.

Here is your post. Perhaps you could underline the civil liberties you have lost?

You mean fixing all the things liberals have got their hands on.
Has he actually fixed anything? He promises the world but never delivers. He never built his wall, he never locked up Hillary, he never came out with an alternative to Obamacare, he never did anything about the 'Blue State', he never sued any of the women who accused him of sexual assault, etc.

Here is your post. Perhaps you could underline the civil liberties you have lost?

Gee, I guess I never claimed I lost any of my liberties.

Exactly which civil liberties has Trump away from you? :290968001256257790-final:
No, you listed nothing. You need to at least explain you delusions

No, you listed nothing. You need to at least explain you delusions
I know what I didn't list. I also know I outlined the direction Trump wants to take the country

One of the craziest things that the Left Wingers have been promoting is that President Trump is attempting to take away our civil liberties.

Throughout human history the radical left has always and repeatedly committed to the tenth power the so called crimes and injustices against mankind that they accuse other ideologies and religions of perpetrating. This is know. Or, it would be more widely known if fucking tech giants like Google weren't rewriting the history of the human race on a daily, perhaps moment to moment basis.

When and What the Left starts screaming loudest about in accusations, usually means they are heavily engaged in what they are accusing their political enemies. Take ANTIFA.... they accuse anyone who doesn’t agree with them of being a Fascist and then they use fascist means to fight against them.

Americans have no political differences that gun violence against each other can't cure. Is that really going to be the eventual outcome?

For example, enough Americans being convinced by Trump that he really did win the election, and then them acting to take it back by force?

What side will the military and the country's police forces take? Is it at least questionable?

If so then you Americans are living and experiencing the intentions to take down your democracy and yield to fascist rule.

Is America's military still securely on the side of upholding democracy?

or

Does upholding democracy require handing the presidency back to Trump?

Does anybody understand why Republicans attacked the nations capital on January 6?

was there any reason besides wanting to overthrow American democracy and installing an apartheid type white dictator ship?

Forum List

Back