House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

Still deflecting away from the question, Zinc.
One has to wonder why?
Don't wonder, I've said it multiple times. Its not a material issue and should be handled by the relevant regulatory sports entities and not the state much less Federal government.

Don't wonder, I've said it multiple times. Its not a material issue and should be handled by the relevant regulatory sports entities and not the state much less Federal government.
Oooh. Title IX. The federal government is already involved.
That, and there may very well be a 'material issue' as all of this impacts scholarships and professional salaries.

Last edited:
Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

If you're going to take the side of fucked-up subhuman sexual perverts, against the side of human beings, then that is how you shall be judged.

Alright. Since you see fit to hurl completely unwarranted accusations in my direction - I'll tell you how I see it:

You people are obsessed with sexual perversion. It's always on your mind, so you see it everywhere you go. This is a common pattern with self-righteous conservatives. You find yourself inexplicably drawn to things you've been taught are evil, and it gnaws at you day in and day out. So you go on the offensive, and attack all the sources of your temptation. This may be purely subconscious projection, or conscious compensation to cover up your own evil acts. In any case - it's all about YOU.

How'd I'd do? Nailed it, didn't I?

Oooh. Title IX. The federal government is already involved.
That, and there may very well be a 'material issue' as all of this impacts scholarships and professional salaries.
YOU...have a point. However, if a court determines the Biden admin's interpretation is ok, then it won't survive.

You're still spinning.
Nope. We just disagree. Its a thing people do.

No need to answer, because everyone knows you wouldn't date a trannie because you know he's a dude.
My wife won't permit me to date anyone, much less sports hotties. She's a meanie.
Not certain how that relates.

WTF???

Take your meds. Or drink heavily. Or stop drinking. Something. You're off your rocker.
So you think keeping perverts out of women’s and kid’s sports makes somebody “off their rocker”. Says more about you than anything Cletus. And it’s not anything good. Run along now queer boy.

Alright. Since you see fit to hurl completely unwarranted accusations in my direction - I'll tell you how I see it:

You people are obsessed with sexual perversion. It's always on your mind, so you see it everywhere you go. This is a common pattern with self-righteous conservatives. You find yourself inexplicably drawn to things you've been taught are evil, and it gnaws at you day in and day out. So you go on the offensive, and attack all the sources of your temptation. This may be purely subconscious projection, or conscious compensation to cover up your own evil acts. In any case - it's all about YOU.

How'd I'd do? Nailed it, didn't I?
No asshole. You no talent rejects are determined to let men compete against women or children. Remember asshole, YOU and Zinc have marked yourselves by your own comments and actions. It’s not about us stupid. It’s about the women and children who suffer because of the people YOU defend and support. Nailed it.

No asshole. You no talent rejects are determined to let men compete against women or children.
I've been very clear: I oppose trannies in gender specific sports. I just don't think government should be involved. But you're too goddamned stupid to recognize something so subtle.
Remember asshole, YOU and Zinc have marked yourselves by your own comments and actions.
Dumbass.

I've been very clear: I oppose trannies in gender specific sports. I just don't think government should be involved. But you're too goddamned stupid to recognize something so subtle.

Dumbass.
Yes you are a dumbass. You’re too fucking stupid to realize that if you rejects would leave well enough alone, the government wouldn’t have to get involved. Unfortunately, you weirdos have to whine and cry and run to the courts. Necessitating laws telling you to knock it off. Dumbass.

Yes you are a dumbass. You’re too fucking stupid to realize that if you rejects would leave well enough alone,
Ok. Stop right there. You're doing the vague insinuation horseshit again. That won't work. Exactly what have I done?What have I said or posted in support of the woke bullshit? Be specific. Find some quotes.

Well go on from there.

Ok. Stop right there. You're doing the vague insinuation horseshit again. That won't work. Exactly what have I done?What have I said or posted in support of the woke bullshit? Be specific. Find some quotes.

Well go on from there.
Insinuation? Nope. Your own words and actions. No horseshit there. I’m not a secretary boy and you couldn’t afford my rates for research.

Protecting from shooters? You poor information-compromised prisoners of Biden's nazi-controlled media can't find out the simplest of things. Was Hale seeing both a shrink and a theologian before it killed Nashville innocents?

‘We Shouldn’t Have To Explain It’: Tennis Legend Martina Navratilova Slams Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas​

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova slammed transgender swimmer Lia Thomas on Wednesday over the issue of transgender women in female sports.

Navratilova, a nine-time Wimbledon champion, criticized remarks Thomas made on the “Dear Schuyler” podcast. Thomas, a transgender individual that identifies as a woman, criticized women that purport to be feminists, but do not support transgender women competing in the women’s athletic category. Thomas claimed that feminists that are skeptical of transgender inclusion in sports likely carry an “implicit bias.”

Forum List

Back