Being Catholic means putting up with a lot of shit

Whereas murderous atheists just killed people without any trial at all.
Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?
I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.

Nazi, you again disqualified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a very long time meanwhile that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any longer how often - 5 times? more often? - your repeated the crime to try to hurt me as an indirect survivor of all victims of the holocaust always again and again and again and again and again and ... with your Nazi-mentality. You own on your own very concrete an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

View attachment 410213

You show again what I said: You own an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.
Nah he is just gooey pond scum
He is just simple a criminal. What he is doing here is a so called "hate crime" on reason of racism, which is in many countries of the world not covered from the right to say the own free opinion.
Atheism is not a crime kid, not in America anyway

You should perhaps use some of your time to think first before you say something. You use empty phrases, automatisms and cliches for your arguments. I did not speak about atheism, when I said so. One reason why in some countries of the world racist, degrading, verbal attacks against victims of genocides are forbidden is it that the psychopathological results of such attacks produce in brains the same form of pain, which is produced from bodily harm. Imagine your mother was murdered and the murderer or a friend of the murderer - attacks you continously in public with fake stories about this murder ... I don't like to use details now ... but such attacks are in general able to make such deep changes in your personality so you would say on your own "That's not me any longer".

And Jesus was a Jew - his whole life on Earth. He never was a Christian. Because he was "the Christ" others started to call us Christians and the children of god overtook this name for themselves. And so a new religion was born. ... How to say this 'in Christian language' now? ... "Halleluja" ... isn't it?

Last edited:
You have to put up with the fact that so many priests turned out to be child molesters and the bishops knew and let it happen.

You have to put with up with non-Catholic friends making jokes about pedophile priests and having no way to plausibly deny it.

So a Priest and a Rabbi are sitting on a park bench, and little boy runs by...The Priest says, "You want to fuck him?" and the Rabbi says, "Out of what?"

So anyway, the problem here is WHY your church has this problem.

First, you exclude anyone with a healthy interest in adult women from your priesthood.
Then for years, you encouraged gays and others with non-conventional sexuality to join Holy Orders instead of dealing with their sexuality.
Then you wonder why the guy whose sexual development stopped when he was 16 is attracted to teenage boys?

You have to put up with the fact that most priests are too cowardly to tell their parishioners that they're not supposed to be having sex out of wedlock, using birth control, or committing sodomy, so Catholics go ahead and do this stuff and feel no guilt.

Or- get this- they realize that there's a whole lot of crazy stuff in the bible that you can't really impose on people. Hey, at least you got someone to show up on Sunday once you couldn't stone them to death anymore for working or doing something productive, like the bible says to.

And now, we have to put up with a Pope who is so confused about what he's supposed to be teaching it's worse than having no Pope at all.

Or you have a Pope who recognizes the reality that the Church's future is not in the Industrialized world, but in the third world, which is where most Catholics live.

I went over to check out the Episcopalians, but they're even worse off.

And the evangelicals are nuts, can't join them.

You could try thinking for yourself. I mean, I know it would be a struggle for you...

Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?
I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.

Nazi, you again disqualified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a very long time meanwhile that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any longer how often - 5 times? more often? - your repeated the crime to try to hurt me as an indirect survivor of all victims of the holocaust always again and again and again and again and again and ... with your Nazi-mentality. You own on your own very concrete an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

View attachment 410213

He is just simple a criminal. What he is doing here is a so called "hate crime" on reason of racism, which is in many countries of the world not covered from the right to say the own free opinion.
And you’re a criminal for calling me a Nazi on every post. So fuck you, you snivelling coward.

I call Nazis Nazis. I changed my opinion about you only from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". Why I called you very soon a structural Nazi - after your spoke the first time with me some years ago - this you know on your own. And why I am convinced now,that you are a real Nazi is also very clear: On not any reason to have to do so you started from time always always again to attack me and to give me the responsibility for the holocaust, what's more than only totally strange and extremely idiotic. For me it is very clear why you do so: You like to create an atmosphere of hate and fear in which Jews - or all others which you define to be your enemies - have to take care not to speak trustfully with everyone else about whatever they like to speak.
Buddy, have you always been this paranoid? The oven fumes must be getting to you.

I've always wondered why Catholic priests can't marry. I mean, they've already taken vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

Actually, it was very simple.

The Church for most of it's history was an operation about gaining land, usually by guilting people who had land and money into giving it to the church. That works well, until the priest who has all that land and money decides to give it to his kids instead of the Church.

Hense, why they have a vow of celibacy, not because the bible calls for it at all... most of Jesus's supposed followers were married men.

Of course, you know Jesus was never married.

View attachment 410213

And you’re a criminal for calling me a Nazi on every post. So fuck you, you snivelling coward.

I call Nazis Nazis. I changed my opinion about you only from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". Why I called you very soon a structural Nazi - after your spoke the first time with me some years ago - this you know on your own. And why I am convinced now,that you are a real Nazi is also very clear: On not any reason to have to do so you started from time always always again to attack me and to give me the responsibility for the holocaust, what's more than only totally strange and extremely idiotic. For me it is very clear why you do so: You like to create an atmosphere of hate and fear in which Jews - or all others which you define to be your enemies - have to take care not to speak trustfully with everyone else about whatever they like to speak.
Buddy, have you always been this paranoid? The oven fumes must be getting to you.
It's not paranoia when people such as yourself exist in actuality, Taz.

View attachment 410213

Knowing that people like you actually exist and are not locked up justifies paranoia

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

View attachment 410213

I offered him a deal once. He stops calling me a Nazi and I'll stop with the oven cracks... He declined the offer. So be it. Shows what a massive bullshitter he is and just prefers to troll me.

View attachment 410213

I offered him a deal once. He stops calling me a Nazi and I'll stop with the oven cracks... He declined the offer. So be it. Shows what a massive bullshitter he is and just prefers to troll me.
Yes Mr. pond scum, if you say so

View attachment 410213

Ask him, dickweed.

View attachment 410213

Ask him, dickweed.
Look I am not calling you names, you believe that you were born so to speak in Darwins mythical DNA writing scummy pond.

Am I wrong?

View attachment 410213

Ask him, dickweed.
Look I am not calling you names, you believe that you were born so to speak in Darwins mythical DNA writing scummy pond.

Am I wrong?
Yes. We don't know exactly how life started on earth, it may have come from outer space on a meteor... is one leading theory. Scientists are trying to replicate the pond scum thing in a lab, but haven't done it yet.

I'll still be Catholic, but I'm reaching the end of my patience with the Catholic Church. Every other church is even further down the road of abandoning Christianity. So I'll probably just pray alone.
Remember the devil is always present, even in the holy places. Did you see the Priest caught having sex on the altar in New Orleans with two porn stars?

Yeap

Now remember, in the Garden of Eden, the devil was there. At the Last Supper, the devil was present.

I can list many atrocities committed by many leaders of DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS. From Baptists to Calvinists and yes evangelicals.

No one is immune to the lures of temptation. The Catholic Church still teaches the true presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Jesus said from the cross to the disciple whom he loved to be BEHOLD YOUR MOTHER. The prayer, verse ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....Revelation 12:17 says, "The devil went off to wage war against the REST OF HER OFFSPRING, all of those who BEAR WITNESS AND KEEPS Christ's Commandments." Couple that with the fact that ONLY ONE DISCIPLE of the 12 was BEARING WITNESS, (at the foot of the cross which was a leap of faith) and KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS. Now you see how those words too are eternal about BEHOLD YOUR MOTHER.

Anyway, the separation is happening. Those with lukewarm faith will go away. Just consider some of those things.

View attachment 410213

Knowing that people like you actually exist and are not locked up justifies paranoia
You should be afraid of people like me.

View attachment 410213

Maybe if you stop acting like one he will stop calling you one.

View attachment 410213

Perhaps I will be if I can ever stop laughing

View attachment 410213

Laughing leads to crying.

View attachment 410213

Laughing leads to crying.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back