Being Catholic means putting up with a lot of shit

Being Catholic means that you have to believe a whole bunch of incredulous stuff, otherwise they won't let you into fairy tale heaven.
Whereas being a militant atheist means you know you are inferior.
Ya, I'm inferior to people who believe in an invisible superman. :rolleyes:
No you are pond scum
I am on the side of science. You believe in ghosts.
God is not a ghost, he is merely representative of what humanity is about to begin doing on Mars.

See all is cyclical
He’s the Holy Ghost. Mars has no magnetic field, so no terraforming.
No terraforming, genetic modification to create life sustainability on mars is already begun

It's happening TAZ whether you believe or not
Mars as no magnetic field, so nothing can grow outside.
Not determined
Fact.
Fiction until demonstrated. See kid the evolution that you are always babbling about has the purpose of adapting to new environments, which was common when God created new ecosystems like the Mars astronauts will be doing.

You are like the little girl who says no one will ever walk on the moon, you are a scientifically ignorant pond scum fool.

You just stay out of the way and let the builders build
When Did Mars Lose its Global Magnetic Field? - Universe Today

Being Catholic means that you have to believe a whole bunch of incredulous stuff, otherwise they won't let you into fairy tale heaven.
No you are pond scum
God is not a ghost, he is merely representative of what humanity is about to begin doing on Mars.

See all is cyclical
No terraforming, genetic modification to create life sustainability on mars is already begun

Not determined
Fact.
Fiction until demonstrated. See kid the evolution that you are always babbling about has the purpose of adapting to new environments, which was common when God created new ecosystems like the Mars astronauts will be doing.

You are like the little girl who says no one will ever walk on the moon, you are a scientifically ignorant pond scum fool.

Mars magnetic field or lack of is meaningless as to whether humans can tweak life to exist there

So you are arguing that life MUST BE EXACTLY as it exist on Earth.

There is no evidence of this

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Mars magnetic field or lack of is meaningless as to whether humans can tweak life to exist there

I think that there's most likely life under the surface where it's protected from solar radiation... On the surface, I doubt it, and it doesn't appear so at the moment.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

I think that there's most likely life under the surface where it's protected from solar radiation... On the surface, I doubt it, and it doesn't appear so at the moment.
I think in different terms. See I do not care if life exist on Mars, I do care to know if we can engineer Earth life to adapt to Mars because if we can do so. God is proven

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

I think in different terms. See I do not care if life exist on Mars, I do care to know if we can engineer Earth life to adapt to Mars because if we can do so. God is proven
No, that doesn't even make sense. What humans do does not prove an invisible superbeing. Please try again.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

No, that doesn't even make sense. What humans do does not prove an invisible superbeing. Please try again.
Wrong TAZ, God brought life to Earth, or at least believers say. The moment life is taken elsewhere what God did here has been done again and God is proven. You are in denial at this point.

But you stay there, not believing in space travel and colonization

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Wrong TAZ, God brought life to Earth, or at least believers say. The moment life is taken elsewhere what God did here has been done again and God is proven. You are in denial at this point.

You have no proof that an invisible superbeing brought life to earth. Or do you? :popcorn:

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

You have no proof that an invisible superbeing brought life to earth. Or do you? :popcorn:
Actually the proof is the cyclicality of nature. See when a species becomes overpopulated in a valley, it spreads to the next valley. Same when a species fills a continent they move to the next continent. When all the continents are used up for some strange reason space travel becomes possible. You on the other hand are just not looking forward as your head is stuck up the ass of the past. The future exist for those who will build it, so you stay there in the past with your popcorn

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Actually the proof is the cyclicality of nature. See when a species becomes overpopulated in a valley, it spreads to the next valley. Same when a species fills a continent they move to the next continent. When all the continents are used up for some strange reason space travel becomes possible. You on the other hand are just not looking forward as your head is stuck up the ass of the past. The future exist for those who will build it, so you stay there in the past with your popcorn
I asked you for proof of your god making life on earth. Have any or not?

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

No I hav no proof that you will accept. Nor do I care that you literally want to be pond scum.

That said God is said to have created us in his image, and this means with his ability, so even the atheist professors are looking to fulfil his wishes and explore the universe to seed life elsewhere.

So deny as you will you are trapped by your programming to do as programmed.

Remember to stay in the past while you watch others blast off into the future

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

No I hav no proof that you will accept. Nor do I care that you literally want to be pond scum.

That said God is said to have created us in his image, and this means with his ability, so even the atheist professors are looking to fulfil his wishes and explore the universe to seed life elsewhere.

So you have no proof, so just all fartsmoke. That amount should get you to Mars. :biggrin:

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

So you have no proof, so just all fartsmoke. That amount should get you to Mars. :biggrin:
Do you have proof that a dead pond wrote DNA?

So you have no proof, so just all fartsmoke. That amount should get you to Mars.

Play on pond scum

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

So you have no proof, so just all fartsmoke. That amount should get you to Mars.

Play on pond scum
I'm with science which has THEORIES, and is still looking. You've already closed your mind because an invisible superbeing makes you feel safe. Now open a window, it must really smell in there.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Play on pond scum
I'm with science which has THEORIES, and is still looking. You've already closed your mind because an invisible superbeing makes you feel safe. Now open a window, it must really smell in there.
Actually science is enabling travel to other worlds which might be 99.9 percent of the hurdle to doing what God did here on another Earth like planet.

But you stay there living in the past saying that God did nothing as people cure diseases and settle new worlds.

No one will miss your negative I am pond scum attitude.

Your mistake is believing that I think like James Pond or ring ding.

Yawn

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Play on pond scum
Actually science is enabling travel to other worlds which might be 99.9 percent of the hurdle to doing what God did here on another Earth like planet.

But you stay there living in the past saying that God did nothing as people cure diseases and settle new worlds.

Yawn
You have no proof of what you claim. All you can claim is a theory, not fact. EPIC FAIL!

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Play on pond scum

Yawn
You have no proof of what you claim. All you can claim is a theory, not fact. EPIC FAIL!
You have no proof of what you claim, which is that DNA wrote itself in a dead pond. All you can claim is a theory, not fact. EPIC FAIL!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Play on pond scum

Yawn
You have no proof of what you claim, which is that DNA wrote itself in a dead pond. All you can claim is a theory, not fact. EPIC FAIL!

I never claimed that pond thing a fact, it's a THEORY, among others... Maybe buy yourself a dictionary?

Science hasn't figured it out yet in a definite way and is still looking. That seems to bother you.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

Play on pond scum

Yawn

I never claimed that pond thing a fact, it's a THEORY, among others... Maybe buy yourself a dictionary?

Science hasn't figured it out yet in a definite way and is still looking. That seems to bother you.
So you have now abandoned Darwins theory.

Great now you agree with me whether you want to or not.

Now get your head out of the ass of the past and figure out how to engineer life to a new World.

As God did here

Forum List

Back