Being Catholic means putting up with a lot of shit

Apparently you don't know about the 200 million people murdered in the 20th century by militant atheist nations.
the unrepentant christian complains about the payback they received for the crimes they had committed for centuries and continue to this day for the sole purpose to impose their will onto others using their false pretense of a religion to justify their criminal behavior.

- as the same for all three desert religions.

Apparently you don't know about the 200 million people murdered in the 20th century by militant atheist nations.
the unrepentant christian complains about the payback they received for the crimes they had committed for centuries and continue to this day for the sole purpose to impose their will onto others using their false pretense of a religion to justify their criminal behavior.

- as the same for all three desert religions.
Yep, that's me. The unrepentant Christian. Taking on the villains, two militant atheists at once. Come at me, bro.

The Inquisition was not created in order to persecute heretics. Rather, it was meant to protect the rights of people accused of heresy. In the pre-modern era, heresy was seen as not just an offense against God, but as an act of treason against the state. For this reason, the state executed heretics, not the Church. The Church’s role was to carry out the investigation with the aim of protecting the innocent. This process of investigation was called the Inquisition.

The Inquisition was essentially a theological court. There were three main inquisitions: the Medieval Inquisition (against the Albigensian heresy), the Spanish Inquisition (formed in the late 1400s) and the Roman Inquisition (later the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith). We will focus on the Medieval and Spanish Inquisitions, the ones more readily associated with the term “Inquisition.”

Dude's trying to scapegoat the Inquisition. :lmao:

There's a reason why you always lose. You are the antagonist in this movie. The bad guy. The villain. It's in your DNA.
And you and the Inquisition are the good guys in this movie? :rofl:

Whereas murderous atheists just killed people without any trial at all.
Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.
Militant atheism is probably hereditary. You probably already passed it down.
So you don't dispute that religious people are hypocrites. Good for you.
I don't dispute that in general people are hypocrites, dummy.

Of course, I wouldn't expect a villain to be honest or make an honest argument. They just don't have it in them. They have rotten DNA.

The Inquisition was not created in order to persecute heretics. Rather, it was meant to protect the rights of people accused of heresy. In the pre-modern era, heresy was seen as not just an offense against God, but as an act of treason against the state. For this reason, the state executed heretics, not the Church. The Church’s role was to carry out the investigation with the aim of protecting the innocent. This process of investigation was called the Inquisition.

The Inquisition was essentially a theological court. There were three main inquisitions: the Medieval Inquisition (against the Albigensian heresy), the Spanish Inquisition (formed in the late 1400s) and the Roman Inquisition (later the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith). We will focus on the Medieval and Spanish Inquisitions, the ones more readily associated with the term “Inquisition.”

Dude's trying to scapegoat the Inquisition. :lmao:

There's a reason why you always lose. You are the antagonist in this movie. The bad guy. The villain. It's in your DNA.
And you and the Inquisition are the good guys in this movie? :rofl:
Yep. They established the need for trials which your militant atheists brethren rejected. You are like a half a step away from that.

Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.

Of course, I wouldn't expect a villain to be honest or make an honest argument. They just don't have it in them. They have rotten DNA.
You have a link to this rotten dna theory of yours? Or is it just more fartsmoke?

You have a link to this rotten dna theory of yours? Or is it just more fartsmoke?
You can't help the way you are, Taz.

It's not your fault.

... And didn't they burn people at the stake as well? ...

Yes and no. Interesting in this context is the burning of Christians under Nero, much later were heretics burned and the principle "ecclesia non sitit sanguinem" was broken. Also the so called "Autodafés" from 1481 to 1781 are very interesting. In general were processes because of heresies very cmplex and we speak here about dozends or hundreds
of such processes - during hundreds of years. The process against Giordano Bruno from the year 1600 was for example nothing else than a judical error. Giordano Bruno attacked verbally long long years many people all over Europe with his total bullshity nonsense - and one day someone lost the patience with him and so he was executed. But this was atypical. In general the inquisitions were preferred from the accused of this time, because it were very complex processes and everyone had a good chance.

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?
I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.

I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.
Atheist are pretending to be pond scum. Is it fun?

Nazi, you again disqualified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a very long time meanwhile that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any longer how often - 5 times? more often? - your repeated the crime to try to hurt me as an indirect survivor of all victims of the holocaust always again and again and again and again and again and ... with your Nazi-mentality. You own on your own very concrete an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

Nazi, you again disquoified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a long that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any how often your repeated the crime to tyr to hurt as an indirect survivor of the holocaust always again and again and again and again with you Nazi-mentality. You own very concretet an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.
Why are you arguing with a fool that believes that he is pond scum?

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Forum List

Back