Being Catholic means putting up with a lot of shit

Whereas murderous atheists just killed people without any trial at all.
Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?
I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.

Nazi, you again disqualified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a very long time meanwhile that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any longer how often - 5 times? more often? - your repeated the crime to try to hurt me as an indirect survivor of all victims of the holocaust always again and again and again and again and again and ... with your Nazi-mentality. You own on your own very concrete an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

jep47fYmYw-2.png

Humans are a violent species. Atheists aren't pretending to be for good, religious people are.

So atheist have the right to murder about 100 million people of all religions in China during the so called culture revolution in the 20th century under Mao - but Christians don't have the right to murder some hundred people during hundred of years between 12xx -17xx on more or less bad reasons in complex judical processes, because human beings are a violent species, Nazi?
I’m saying that atheists aren’t pretending to be people of god. Now go check your oven, it’s ready.

Nazi, you again disqualified yourselve with this comment, because you know since a very long time meanwhile that my ancestors also were Jews. And I do not know any longer how often - 5 times? more often? - your repeated the crime to try to hurt me as an indirect survivor of all victims of the holocaust always again and again and again and again and again and ... with your Nazi-mentality. You own on your own very concrete an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

View attachment 410213

You show again what I said: You own an unbelievable amount of criminal energy.

Last edited:

View attachment 410213

Nah he is just gooey pond scum

View attachment 410213

He is just simple a criminal. What he is doing here is a so called "hate crime" on reason of racism, which is in many countries of the world not covered from the right to say the own free opinion.

You have to put up with the fact that so many priests turned out to be child molesters and the bishops knew and let it happen.

You have to put with up with non-Catholic friends making jokes about pedophile priests and having no way to plausibly deny it.

You have to put up with the fact that most priests are too cowardly to tell their parishioners that they're not supposed to be having sex out of wedlock, using birth control, or committing sodomy, so Catholics go ahead and do this stuff and feel no guilt.

And now, we have to put up with a Pope who is so confused about what he's supposed to be teaching it's worse than having no Pope at all.

I went over to check out the Episcopalians, but they're even worse off.

And the evangelicals are nuts, can't join them.
Try having a relationship with Jesus and God without a group behind you. I have a personal relationship with God and Jesus and pray each night and never forget to thank them for my blessings. Before I tie myself to a group I do not believe is a good fit, I personally find my own way. I started writing prayers in college and found God and Jesus there. I have never been denied something I prayed for except once and it took years to realize why it was denied. I prayed for my parents to divorce and that never happened. Later in life, my mother had Alzhiemer's and needed financial help from my father. That wouldn't have happened without my father still there.

... Jesus had no religion ...

Jesus was a Jew.
He was raised a Jew then dropped that when he tore up the temple. Then the Jews lobbied to have him crucified

Jesus was a Jew.
He was actually the first Christian that founded the movement. His nationality was Jewish but he rejected the Jewish faith
Jesus was a Jew.
There are Jews for Jesus.

Jesus was a Jew.
He was raised a Jew then dropped that when he tore up the temple. Then the Jews lobbied to have him crucified

Jesus was a Jew.
He was actually the first Christian that founded the movement. His nationality was Jewish but he rejected the Jewish faith
Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew. I don't know why this is a point, which needs to be discussed. For what?

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew. I don't know why this is a point, which needs to be discussed. For what?
As far as I am concerned, Jesus is LOVE.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.
And? What do you discuss now?

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.
What do I discuss with Jesus? I usually start with blessings he's given me, the Lord's Prayer...we talk about the state of the country, I pray for friends and family. I ask hin to watch over froends and family who are already there.

View attachment 410213

He is just simple a criminal. What he is doing here is a so called "hate crime" on reason of racism, which is in many countries of the world not covered from the right to say the own free opinion.
And you’re a criminal for calling me a Nazi on every post. So fuck you, you snivelling coward.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.
Ethnically Jesus was a Jew, faith wise he was the first Christian

R U retarded?

View attachment 410213

Atheism is not a crime kid, not in America anyway

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was not a member of the Jewish faith that he abandoned in favor of Christianity. You do not understand that there is an ethnic jew and a religious jew and that these are different things

Jesus you are stupid

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew.
What do I discuss with Jesus? I usually start with blessings he's given me, the Lord's Prayer...we talk about the state of the country, I pray for friends and family. I ask hin to watch over froends and family who are already there.
So you believe in fantasy fairy tales

View attachment 410213

And you’re a criminal for calling me a Nazi on every post. So fuck you, you snivelling coward.

I call Nazis Nazis. I changed my opinion about you only from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". Why I called you very soon a structural Nazi - after your spoke the first time with me some years ago - this you know on your own. And why I am convinced now,that you are a real Nazi is also very clear: On not any reason to have to do so you started from time always always again to attack me and to give me the responsibility for the holocaust, what's more than only totally strange and extremely idiotic. For me it is very clear why you do so: You like to create an atmosphere of hate and fear in which Jews - or all others which you define to be your enemies - have to take care not to speak trustfully with everyone else about whatever they like to speak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back