Being Catholic means putting up with a lot of shit

Being Catholic means that you have to believe a whole bunch of incredulous stuff, otherwise they won't let you into fairy tale heaven.
Whereas being a militant atheist means you know you are inferior.

Being Catholic means that you have to believe a whole bunch of incredulous stuff, otherwise they won't let you into fairy tale heaven.
Ya, I'm inferior to people who believe in an invisible superman. :rolleyes:

The weak are the first to turn. :)
The weak eat ring dings
Logic says the weak are the first to fail.
Logic bought Apple and Google actually
And yet normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises.
Perhaps, at least if you take your meds

raw
No perhaps. Eventually.
No then Yes.

Time for your meds
At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices, Frannie. Choose wisely because you will reap what you sow.
I would say that at some point in your life you will understand that I am neither esalla or frannie

However you will never understand anything
Those are two of the aliases you have posted under.

You got banned as Frannie and you came back as esalla. No telling who you were before you posted as Frannie but I have no doubt that alias was banned too. And so on and so on.
Is it fun being psychologically obsessed? Are you really ding? Do I really care?

I am the wind in your hair and the ground under your feet
You are pretty easy to spot, Fran.
I have thousands of names, and rest assured that if I tapped you on the shoulder that you would not recognize me from anyone else in your trailer park
Trolls usually do, Francis.

I'll still be posting as ding when YOAR latest incarnation is long gone.

If it helps you think yourself important to believe I live in a trailer park, Francis, please do. Everyone knows that trolls like yourself live in poverty. It's self evident. :lol:
And I suppose your real name is ding?

Short for ding-a-ling naturally.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The weak eat ring dings

raw
No perhaps. Eventually.
No then Yes.

Time for your meds
At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices, Frannie. Choose wisely because you will reap what you sow.
I would say that at some point in your life you will understand that I am neither esalla or frannie

You got banned as Frannie and you came back as esalla. No telling who you were before you posted as Frannie but I have no doubt that alias was banned too. And so on and so on.
Is it fun being psychologically obsessed? Are you really ding? Do I really care?

I have thousands of names, and rest assured that if I tapped you on the shoulder that you would not recognize me from anyone else in your trailer park

If it helps you think yourself important to believe I live in a trailer park, Francis, please do. Everyone knows that trolls like yourself live in poverty. It's self evident. :lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How did you know?

Why did you get banned last time, frannie?

The weak eat ring dings

raw
No perhaps. Eventually.
No then Yes.

Time for your meds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How did you know?

I am humbled to be the center of your universe, but really life is not all about me. You need to get out of the trailer more

The weak eat ring dings

raw
No perhaps. Eventually.
No then Yes.

Time for your meds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How did you know?

I am humbled to be the center of your universe, but really life is not all about me. You need to get out of the trailer more
I don't believe you have ever been humble in your life but you will be humbled.

The weak eat ring dings

raw
No perhaps. Eventually.
No then Yes.

Time for your meds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How did you know?

I don't believe you have ever been humble in your life but you will be humbled.

ringding3.jpg

No you are pond scum
I am on the side of science. You believe in ghosts.
God is not a ghost, he is merely representative of what humanity is about to begin doing on Mars.

See all is cyclical

No you are pond scum
God is not a ghost, he is merely representative of what humanity is about to begin doing on Mars.

See all is cyclical
He’s the Holy Ghost. Mars has no magnetic field, so no terraforming.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical
No terraforming, genetic modification to create life sustainability on mars is already begun

It's happening TAZ whether you believe or not

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical
No terraforming, genetic modification to create life sustainability on mars is already begun

Mars as no magnetic field, so nothing can grow outside.

I went over to check out the Episcopalians, but they're even worse off.

And the evangelicals are nuts, can't join them.
Personally I'm not having good luck with the Lutherans, either. People are praising God, lifting their arms, joining group hugs, and cop-calling whores are pressing sex charges and police officers are showing up at church in full riot gear to haul off unwanted boyfriends. And if Jesus put His hands on little children and blessed them, don't dare follow His example if you don't want to become a child molester on the local sheriff's sex offender registry. Not to mention all the divorces and restraining orders being served in church on Sunday. Preachers are writing letters to the editor to demand a judge who is "tough on sex offenders"... but the details are fast disappearing from the liberal/reform Jewish mainstream media press.
In other words, don't go to church with any of these people's children, and don't interfere with their access to late-term abortions at all costs, either.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.

No you are pond scum

See all is cyclical

Not determined
Fact.
Fiction until demonstrated. See kid the evolution that you are always babbling about has the purpose of adapting to new environments, which was common when God created new ecosystems like the Mars astronauts will be doing.

You are like the little girl who says no one will ever walk on the moon, you are a scientifically ignorant pond scum fool.

You just stay out of the way and let the builders build

Forum List

Back