ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

The window for "Bi-Partisanship" closed long ago.

I hereby pledge to donate $1,000.00 to the Democratic National Committee in an envelope sent to me by Barack Obama the moment I hear you start calling for the replacement of Republicans in Congress (including AVG-JOE Mansion) and publicly lament the failed policy of searching for "Bi-Partisanship" with the current GOP.

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

We must change it more than voting out one party or the other.

We the People must be We the People and not We the Few when we do this!

Yesterday it became personal and I have been someone that plays the fence riding fool, but now I am off the fence and angry.

Neither side will get one dollar from me Joe because neither side is fit to lead!

I will donate to individual candidates and not political parties that I see fit to do the job they are seeking!

Remove the D and R from their name and let vote for the person and not their political party and let do real change and not window dressing change!

We must change it more than voting out one party or the other.

We the People must be We the People and not We the Few when we do this!

Yesterday it became personal and I have been someone that plays the fence riding fool, but now I am off the fence and angry.

Neither side will get one dollar from me Joe because neither side is fit to lead!

I will donate to individual candidates and not political parties that I see fit to do the job they are seeking!

Remove the D and R from their name and let vote for the person and not their political party and let do real change and window dressing change!
Who, is tramp fit to lead. Tell me why?

Who, is tramp fit to lead. Tell me why?
Where did I mention Trump?

Why must you do this daily with the same nonsense as you always do making it about some individual that I did not even mention?

Simple, you are a pathetic loser like Trump!

Trump, Biden and so on are We the Few and are not fit to lead anyone except simple minded individuals like yourself.

True leadership is not playing each other as the enemy but in fact it is working with the enemy to end the bickering between each other and do you for one moment think I believe Trump can do that and if your answer is yes then you better know you are wrong!

So when the next time you respond to me you better not mention the man you lust for because I have tired of your nonsense and your mental retardation on these subjects!

YOU are the liar.

1) Biden is a baby-killer since he promotes abortion, which by the way, is why Pelosi is now banned from communion at Church.
2) Biden supports sodomy since he supports gay marriage.

Not only are you the liar, but you lie is so stupid because it is so obvious.
Who needs the body of Christ more than sinners?

The arch bishop of San Francisco is playing politics, shame on him!

Biden does not PROMOTE abortion, nor does Pelosi. They both have given this world 9 children of their own making....produced and multiplied.

They simply allow for God given, free will....and a separation of Church and State...

Give unto God, what is God's,
And give unto Caesar, what is Caesar's.

Your lack of faith in God is showing.....how do you know God isn't using His own plan to reach these sinners and bring them to sorrowful penance in His own time?

Btw, bearing false witness and gossiping, is a sin!

Forum List

Back