ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

Aww look, another hacked out OP that basically says the same shit as all the others.
But this one is very original. Thank you!

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.
Yea, ok.

Democrats are intent to destroy America and Americans.

Average Joe just shows the average idiocy of the left.... IF you don't do as we say were going to take you out...

How authoritarian and Stalin-esc of you.. Proof positive that the left fears a functioning REPUBLIC.

Nothing to repent for!!
There is no need to repent when God has already washed His hands of you and given you over to delusion so that you cannot repent, don't care to repent, and don't feel the need to repent.

2 Thessalonians 2

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:
Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.
Average Joe Biden needs Patches O'Houlihan with the wrenches at his public speaking gatherings.

There is no need to repent when God has already washed His hands of you and given you over to delusion so that you cannot repent, don't care to repent, and don't feel the need to repent.

2 Thessalonians 2

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
All thats about if the ferry in the sky.

1653501702968.png

TEXAS GOP’S ANSWER TO SLAUGHTER: THOUGHTS, PRAYERS & MORE GUNS

A really sick bunch of Texas gunslingers.

:popcorn:

November will be a turning point. Either We go left or we disintegrate.

Either way, I'll survive, I'm incredibly smart and well armed. But I'm spoiled. I like having a society with a working government.

:eusa_think: I suppose I'll miss police protection and air conditioning the most. But hot water on demand will also be on the list.

** sigh ** Rootin' for BLUE in '22!

We must change it more than voting out one party or the other.

We the People must be We the People and not We the Few when we do this!

Yesterday it became personal and I have been someone that plays the fence riding fool, but now I am off the fence and angry.

Neither side will get one dollar from me Joe because neither side is fit to lead!

I will donate to individual candidates and not political parties that I see fit to do the job they are seeking!

Remove the D and R from their name and let vote for the person and not their political party and let do real change and not window dressing change!
Good luck with that strategy. I mean that.

It is the strategy that had me changing parties for almost every primary for the last two decades.

I now see that Mitch and the Culture Warriors are bound and determined to push us back to the 50's when Queers were hidden and Blacks new their place.

That is NOT the America for me.

Actually, the Democrats are the "culture warriors".
identity politics, cancel culture, wokism, race based politics, antifa, blm, lgbt pride, social justice .......are all forms of left wing hate
This is the claim that needs a link!

Please link an article mentioning your issues that is not from a right-wing media outlet that does not mention the phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' and I'll withdraw my hereby issued call of "Bullshit!!" on your post.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back