ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

Average Joe just shows the average idiocy of the left.... IF you don't do as we say were going to take you out...

How authoritarian and Stalin-esc of you.. Proof positive that the left fears a functioning REPUBLIC.
I fear Mitch McConnell and his hand-picked Supreme Court are now positioned to impose morals on America that We are not interested in abiding by.

Mitch is not stupid... He actually understands the history of the GOP and how it was formed to prosecute a bloody Civil War that would insure that the country could be micro managed from Washington DC and now he wants to wield that power to impose his back-water Kentucky Christian morals on the rest of us.

I will be using my still relatively free voice to IMPLORE my fellow Americans to kick the republicans to the curb until they get on board with basic sexual and racial freedoms among other things.

I'm not saying I love the Democrats - that party has issues as well, but they are way more representative of the America I see on the street every day.

Here in Florida, the Republicans spend their time trying to keep school kids from talking about sex, forcing women to seek some medical care out of state, and figuring ways to limit Floridians in their right to protest their government. Meanwhile, the company they are supposed to be regulating on my behalf, that I have been dumping money in to since I bought my house - just in case Hurrican Whatever takes my roof - well they just packed up and left the state. With all our fucking money.

My home owners policy just got cancelled and I specifically blame Ron DeSantis and HIS republican Culture Warriors in the state legislature.

I am an ANGRY voter with a voice and a platform.

I just don't want to see the hard work of folks like Lenny Bruce and your Local 420 to go to waste.

I fear Mitch McConnell and his hand-picked Supreme Court are now positioned to impose morals on America that We are not interested in abiding by.

Mitch is not stupid... He actually understands the history of the GOP and how it was formed to prosecute a bloody Civil War that would insure that the country could be micro managed from Washington DC and now he wants to wield that power to impose his back-water Kentucky Christian morals on the rest of us.

I will be using my still relatively free voice to IMPLORE my fellow Americans to kick the republicans to the curb until they get on board with basic sexual and racial freedoms among other things.

I'm not saying I love the Democrats - that party has issues as well, but they are way more representative of the America I see on the street every day.

Here in Florida, the Republicans spend their time trying to keep school kids from talking about sex, forcing women to seek some medical care out of state, and figuring ways to limit Floridians in their right to protest their government. Meanwhile, the company they are supposed to be regulating on my behalf, that I have been dumping money in to since I bought my house - just in case Hurrican Whatever takes my roof - well they just packed up and left the state. With all our fucking money.

My home owners policy just got cancelled and I specifically blame Ron DeSantis and HIS republican Culture Warriors in the state legislature.

I am an ANGRY voter with a voice and a platform.

I just don't want to see the hard work of folks like Lenny Bruce and your Local 420 to go to waste.
See a psychiatrist if you truly believe most Floridians are as fucked up as you are.

Good luck with that strategy. I mean that.

It is the strategy that had me changing parties for almost every primary for the last two decades.

I now see that Mitch and the Culture Warriors are bound and determined to push us back to the 50's when Queers were hidden and Blacks new their place.

That is NOT the America for me.
This is the America I want to live in either…

I have given up on this country and it people…

Dude... I said 'well-heeled'.... I thought that was closer to 'Comfy' than it is to 'Daddy WarBux'.

Is my west-coast upbringing sandbagging me again?

IF, and it is still a very big "if"... IF the Republicans allow passage of any gun control legislation, it will be a bare minimum and not much more than lipstick on a pig.

I just wish AVG-JOE Biden had told the crowd in Texas chanting "DO SOMETHING!!" that he would not be able to help until Texas fired Ted Cruz and John Cornyn and sent someone who wasn't hamstrung by Right-Wing Ideology and NRA money....

November will be a turning point. Either We go Left or we go Tribal.

#Rootin'_for_BLUE_in_'22!

IF, and it is still a very big "if"... IF the Republicans allow passage of any gun control legislation, it will be a bare minimum and not much more than lipstick on a pig.

I just wish AVG-JOE Biden had told the crowd in Texas chanting "DO SOMETHING!!" that he would not be able to help until Texas fired Ted Cruz and John Cornyn and sent someone who wasn't hamstrung by Right-Wing Ideology and NRA money....

November will be a turning point. Either We go Left or we go Tribal.

#Rootin'_for_BLUE_in_'22!
I think going left has been gone too much tribal as we see in the inner cities every fucking weekend. Just a shame that savagery doesnt show up in your neighborhood.

:popcorn:

November will be a turning point. Either We go left or we disintegrate.

Either way, I'll survive, I'm incredibly smart and well armed. But I'm spoiled. I like having a society with a working government.

:eusa_think: I suppose I'll miss police protection and air conditioning the most. But hot water on demand will also be on the list.

** sigh ** Rootin' for BLUE in '22!
It's gonna be fun playing Scrabble with such illiterates as you.

Scrabble?!? :disbelief:

It's almost 2023 fer Chrissake!!!

Try Words With Friends. Look me up. Start a game... I like dirty words the best.

Forum List

Back