Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

busybee01, the cop had pressure on back of the perp's neck, the trap muscles, which is a typical position to prevent a perp from continuing to resist arrest because the only way out is uncomfortable, if the perp tries to turn over for example.

Trying to alibi for the police. Little wonder why there are protests.

Armed Militia Reportedly Going To Dallas As Police Lose Control Over City
e7000c4d8151f65d269b641189d0fd10

Dallas, Texas is one of the new areas in the Country to suffer violence, joining dozens of other cities as they burn and crumble.
It would seem that for Dallas, however, armed citizens are banning together and coming to help aid businesses to try and minimize the destruction.

The pussyized mayors who hold back the police from doing their duty in order to kowtow to their special interest group aka Negroes are going to be forced to realize ....armed white folks willing to fight will be their worst nightmare.

If they shoot anyone they should be prosecuted. They are not law enforcement. You want to shoot first and ask questions later.
LOL you attack a business in Texas and guess what? The owner any person at the business or his employees can shoot you LEGALLY.

And incite more violence. With thugs like you little wonder there are protests. We don't need vigilantes.

Armed Militia Reportedly Going To Dallas As Police Lose Control Over City
e7000c4d8151f65d269b641189d0fd10

Dallas, Texas is one of the new areas in the Country to suffer violence, joining dozens of other cities as they burn and crumble.
It would seem that for Dallas, however, armed citizens are banning together and coming to help aid businesses to try and minimize the destruction.

The pussyized mayors who hold back the police from doing their duty in order to kowtow to their special interest group aka Negroes are going to be forced to realize ....armed white folks willing to fight will be their worst nightmare.

If they shoot anyone they should be prosecuted. They are not law enforcement. You want to shoot first and ask questions later.
LOL you attack a business in Texas and guess what? The owner any person at the business or his employees can shoot you LEGALLY.

And incite more violence. With thugs like you little wonder there are protests. We don't need vigilantes.
Ya cause one should just let criminals rob burn and loot, right?

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.
Soooo, by your reasoning, cops should not interfere with any black criminal action, especially if the blacks resist.....after all, he or she just might have high coronary artery disease and physically restraining them or using a taser on them might cause them to have a heart attack and die.
Crime is evidently acceptable if your black.
Newsflash....regardless of your skin color, don't commit crimes and expect law enforcement, whether they're black, white, Hispanic, or Asian to just let you get away with it. Force is acceptable against people not complying with the law.

The truth is the white racist cops are the better cops, but they're racist. I'm okay with these guys frying for this kind of murder the cop committed.
Per the medical examiner, Floyd died of cardiac arrest and emphasized, "not asphyxiation."
Here's what you do. You have a male choke you until you "absolutely" cannot breath, then, while still being choked, try saying "clearly" to volunteer witnesses you have placed at a good distance from you and your volunteer choker (cops don't allow civilians to get close enough to immediately interfere with their arrests)..."I cannot breathe," and see if those volunteer witnesses can actually hear you say anything. Good luck with that.

High blood pressure can cause a stroke.

At any rate he was definitely in distress and needed medical attention.

I agree completely and because I proved, and the coroner agreed, that the man was so wound up he practically killed himself....now I'm a "racist" and don't know what I'm talking about to these fools. I feel nothing but sorry for him and his family but there are consequences to being a criminal....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Dang! You're not Sammy Davis Jr., right?
Dammit, I miss real music!

Well, Baden says he was

Last edited:
Racist cop was arrested for murder. It's all on tape. Independent autopsy shows Floyd's death was asphyxia. Even the cop's wife didn't wait to file for a divorce.

The cops are racist?

there is no evidence to prove that

George Floyd is dead and the racist cop arrested for murder duh.

The cop is on suicide watch. He may just end it all soon.
What evidence do you have to call him a racist?

the answer is none other than that he is white

Let me paint your face black and I'll do the same thing to you. I can guarantee you'll be dead due to asphyxiation. OTOH, if I didn't paint your face, nothing would've happened like that. It's unfortunate that there are good white cops and there are racist white cops, especially against blacks and Hispanics.

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting

Not really. Just means the cop didn't directly strangle him to death, he merely impeded his air flow enough to trigger the underlying conditions to kill him.

You'll excuse me if I'm not leaping on this as an exoneration of that sociopathic jackwad ex-cop.

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....so maybe he should have thought twice about passing bogus $20 bills and then resisting the cops.

An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

Since when is counterfeiting a capital offense in this country?

George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation,” according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

Interesting
What's interesting is that the article lied. I saw the video and that's NOT the way it happened.
Further: "coronary artery disease" is plaque, which we all get as we get older, and "hypertensive heart disease" is high blood pressure.
And any "potential" intoxicants means none found so far.
And a preliminary autopsy isn't conclusive.

I think the family needs an independent opinion outside of Minneapolis.

Even if true, all that means is that when they guy was begging for help that he really was in distress, the MEANT IT. The officer should have listened. And I still don't get how FIVE big mean ugly cops can't get ONE sick, issued 200 pound black guy in hand-cuffs into the backseat of a squad car!

I believe they've hired a high-profile medical examiner. The family, that is.

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....so maybe he should have thought twice about passing bogus $20 bills and then resisting the cops.

An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

Your gonna need to do better than Fox News.

Do better for what, precisely? Are you suggesting the family DIDN'T hire Dr. Baden?

Key here-
The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police

So blacks are an endangered species unaccountable for the consequences of leading the thug life? Fuck that...bad boy bad boy what ya gonna what ya gonna do when they come for you?

A cop kneeling on your neck for 8 minutes while you're in handcuffs on the ground is not "consequences of leading the thug life". It's actually called "police brutality", and it's heinous and unacceptable, as is your attempt to defend it.

High blood pressure can cause a stroke.

At any rate he was definitely in distress and needed medical attention.

I agree completely and because I proved, and the coroner agreed, that the man was so wound up he practically killed himself....now I'm a "racist" and don't know what I'm talking about to these fools. I feel nothing but sorry for him and his family but there are consequences to being a criminal....don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Do you suppose maybe the man was "so wound up" because there was a cop kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes? 'Cause I'm thinking that would wind ME up enough to have a stroke, and I don't even have coronary artery disease or high blood pressure.

Do you suppose maybe the man was "so wound up" because there was a cop kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes? 'Cause I'm thinking that would wind ME up enough to have a stroke, and I don't even have coronary artery disease or high blood pressure.

Same tired old crap with no mention of the key component....you got the time of the hold being applied but you're too simple to wonder how much pressure was being applied. You couldn't care less if the cop was merely holding Floyd in place...that knee was there and so he was "murdered". Except the coroner didn't agree so find a new coroner....the best money can buy like Baden. Baden concluded Epstein was murdered too...Baden is a ghoul...he doesn't get hired because he's honest...he gets hired because he gives you the outcome you desire. And how did this family afford Baden? Find out who wrote the check and you'll have a pretty good idea who's behind this part of the coup.

Interesting

We now know that George Floyd was on Meth and Fentanyl.. But Hey, that wouldn't affect his weak heart now would it? Of course aggressive or violent behavior, rapid or irregular heart rate and increased blood pressure would not have added to the untimely death of George.

It is sad many folks like busybee simply cannot accept reality. As Doc7505 indicated, fentanyl is a hell of a drug, especially for someone like the felon George Floyd who had cardiovascular disease and who only spent 5 years in prison from a home invasion armed robbery when it should have been 20. He knew there was a chance he was going back for a long time this time. Surprising his full criminal record is not on the internet so far.

Interesting
Asphyxiation is the official conclusion for the cause of death. As always you have been proven wrong.

Forum List

Back