Has Anyone Noticed That We Are In a RECESSION, Right Now ?

God you are one lying sack of shit.

2009 Jump when Bush left
2021 jump when Trump was thrown out.

You are so full of shit you remind me of Trump's Depends.
The 2009 jump was post-recession bounce that occurs typiclly after a very bad recession. It would have been that way no matter who was president. Obama could be graded on 2015 & 2016, when he was on his own, and the post-recession bounce had worn off. During that time Obama's economy was a pitiful SINKING SHIP, with 2 consecutive recessions, and the whole world knows it.

1714691835558.png

1714691990151.png

2021 good GDPs are lag economics from the good GDPs of Trump's last 2 Quarters (34.8 & 4.2). Just like with Obama, the next year, when Biden got on his own in 2022, we saw some of the most pitifully bad numbers ever recorded in US history. >> Two quarters of BELOW ZERO GDP, followed by 2 consecutive recessions with GDPs (already quite low) continually falling even further.
(MINUS 2......MINUS 0.6......2.7......2.6......2.2......2.1.

A recession is NEGATIVE GDP growth for 2 consecutive cycles.
Your links do not show that no matter how many times you lie about it.
They show EXACTLY THAT.

2015 Q1 - 3.6
2015 Q2 - 2.5
2015 Q3 - 1.6
2015 Q4 - 0.7

1714692915914.png

Back to the 4th grade for you.

Last edited:
There is no negative growth in those numbers.
That's nice. The post was responding to post about there being a recession. There are 2 ways that the words "negative growth" can be defined.
1. a quarter with GDP below zero (as Biden had twice)
2. 2 quarters where the 2nd one is less that the first (as Biden had 3 times)

Nothing unusual. The English language is filled with homonyms for example > BAT
1. a small flying mammal
2. a wooden club used in baseball games

Generally, a recession is defined as 2 consecutive QUARTERS OF DECLINED GDP. Got it ?

I have never seen a thread where Biden supporters give us so many opportunities to show how truly BAD is the Biden presidency. Thanks guys. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Went to CVS buy a birthday card for my brother, $7.49! WTF?! My daughter in law and grandson make their cards, I'm going to join them

I also saw some totally fabricated govt statistic that the cost of dining out has increases 20% and I'm wondering if they was for the past calendar quarter. The "Official" inflation numbers are total lies and fabrications

You can lie to you moron but you can't lie to me.
From 2014 to 2017 the GDP never dropped below +1.8

God you are stupid.

View attachment 941333
Below +1.8 TWICE with Biden.
2022 Q1 - MINUS 2
2022 Q2 - MINUS 0.6

Below +1.8 THREE TIMES with Obama. (2014-2017)
2015 Q3 - 1.6
2015 Q4 - 0.7
2016 Q3 - 1.3

Click on the little calender icon on the lefthand side, end enter whatever years/months you want to see

No charge for the tutoring. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Went to CVS buy a birthday card for my brother, $7.49! WTF?! My daughter in law and grandson make their cards, I'm going to join them

I also saw some totally fabricated govt statistic that the cost of dining out has increases 20% and I'm wondering if they was for the past calendar quarter. The "Official" inflation numbers are total lies and fabrications
They don't include housing rents (up 100-200%), gas prices (138%), food (a lot). All the most important constantly ongoing necessities. These should be the ONLY things included in the inflation rate.

Inflation (especially housing) is what's causing the economy to sink
tell me about it protectionist, i've worked in housing now for 4 decades

the same 2007 signs symptoms apply, including those riding the crest of the market wave howling economic joy........cuz it's all in their back pocket

which will make them all the richer when the market does crash, given we've fiscals that profit from the loss of others, and lets not forget the quantitative sleaze bag banksters suckin' the life outta us too....

1714735848130.png

~S~

Below +1.8 TWICE with Biden.
2022 Q1 - MINUS 2
2022 Q2 - MINUS 0.6

Below +1.8 THREE TIMES with Obama. (2014-2017)
2015 Q3 - 1.6
2015 Q4 - 0.7
2016 Q3 - 1.3

Click on the little calender icon on the lefthand side, end enter whatever years/months you want to see

No charge for the tutoring. :biggrin:
1714737016374.png

ADVANCE ESTIMATE
1714737059003.gif

I give you what you demand
Maybe stop posting crap and I'll stop showing you the reality of your crap.
Oh! Well I'll have to add that (your doubling down) to the REPORT

Maybe I SHOULD start charging you for the tutoring. :laugh:

Trump and Bush...Yeah
But the actual factual data says you're full of crap
View attachment 941432

Therefore...
NO, the actual factual data is what I posted , which you in your LOWLIFE WAY, come in and LIE, to try to twist the facts to how you would like them to be be.

Now go back to underneath the rock you came from, trashbag.

NO, the actual factual data is what I posted , which you in your LOWLIFE WAY, come in and LIE, to try to twist the facts to how you would like them to be be.

Now go back to underneath the rock you came from, trashbag.
No DUMBASS
You posted a PROJECTION
I posted the actual factual data

But i'll tell you what

That's nice. The post was responding to post about there being a recession. There are 2 ways that the words "negative growth" can be defined.
1. a quarter with GDP below zero (as Biden had twice)

Nothing unusual. The English language is filled with homonyms for example > BAT
1. a small flying mammal
2. a wooden club used in baseball games

Generally, a recession is defined as 2 consecutive QUARTERS OF DECLINED GDP. Got it ?

I have never seen a thread where Biden supporters give us so many opportunities to show how truly BAD is the Biden presidency. Thanks guys. :biggrin:

Which isn't negative growth and isn't a recession.

Forum List

Back