A review of the Ahmad Arbury and George Floyd cases on the No Jumper podcast- “Arbery was jogging “ but he had on boots. Floyd died from Fentanyl

This is a prime example of a topic where the far left Americans, the race baiters, those that are incapable of critical thinking if you will ….they see a name on the podcast or even they see the name George Floyd or Ahmed Arbery and they’ve already made up their minds due to what they’ve been told by the mass media. Here I will provide some opinions from various people Black people and white people on a popular YouTube podcast from “no Jumper “… The host of it is Adam 22 who I know as a poker player but apparently the guy is also a popular YouTuber.

What a enlightening discussion this was…. I’ve only watched about 20 minutes of it but that was enough time to cover the Ahmad Arberry case and the George Floyd case. Where one of the gusts brings up the autopsy from the George Floyd case which actually said that Mr. Floyd died from a drug overdose. And we’ve all been told that Ahmad Arberry was “going out for a jog “ on the morning where he died. But did every person here know including the lefties did they know that Mr. Arbery was wearing boots. Who goes out and jogs with boots that doesn’t really add up my friends…. and from the podcast we are told that Mr. Arbery was casing out a construction site and he was eventually confronted by the mcmichaels and the rest is history….

But you see what matters is think for yourself come away with whatever conclusion you want but always as Americans we think for ourselves. We don’t get told what to think by anyone that’s what makes us a free country. Thank you folks have a nice day

Haters gonna hate! Have a hate filled week, drive-by hater.

The cops should be freed in the Floyd case. He died of an overdose enough to kill a horse.The Aubury guywas a burglar going in houses and the guys in jail had justification to go after him and protect their neighborhood. Even the guy who filmed it was totally innocent. Blacks are dangerous animals. Never relax around blacks. Tell your children that. Make them racially aware.
That seem to be a case of a burglar going around homes casing things out. And also let’s look at one thing in that case. When somebody has a shotgun on you you don’t try and rustle it away or charge the person. People are allowed to have guns in the United States people are allowed to protect their neighborhoods.

Facts don’t matter to left-wing mobsters. They see two white man in a pick up truck with a gun and they see a black man running by the way you don’t jog with boots. So that’s it unfortunately a tiny fraction of Americans who will riot who will cause billions of dollars of damage who will attack and even murder innocent people when they don’t get their way …they will riot so it appears that the court and even members of the jury the prosecutors were worried about the riots and so they gave the MacMichaels a life sentence ….which was cruel and unusual punishment.

Certainly white folks and black folks in general are fine I have nothing wrong with them. There’s bad eggs in every group

At most of the McMichael should’ve been charged with manslaughter. At most. They did not wake up that morning wanting to go hunt some black guy down like the media portrayed it out to be. So this was certainly a case of massive injustice a case where Ford ever reason the prosecutors involved allowed left-wing mobsters to run the case. They were worried that if they came back with anything except for a life sentence there would’ve been riots.

So we’re living in a country where a small tiny fraction of people the left-wing mob is able to affect how court cases run

Add it was either you or the other poster who said it right about George Floyd he had a ton of drugs in his system. He was also passing counterfeit money. He also held a gun to a pregnant lady‘s stomach earlier in his life he was a career criminal. Now as a Christian I would say he doesn’t deserve to die nobody deserves to die but when you look at his death as the initial autopsy showed us it was due to so many drugs in his system that’s how the death could’ve been avoided. So that’s another case where a bash the police officer involved should’ve gotten manslaughter charges.

Radical far left BLM- “ Man what if that was your brother what if that was your son who had a knee on his neck”

Ok no one deserves to die what about the facts of the case…. Mr. Floyd had tons of drugs in his system he was making an illegal activity that day passing counterfeit money , he had a violent criminal history including holding a gun to a pregnant lady‘s stomach. He was saying I can’t breathe even before he went to the ground

Wait a second, wait just a second what about the thousands of young boys who were killed in Chicago due to the gang violence. What if that was your son.?

Wait a second hold everything hold on. What about the hundreds of thousands of white men and black men in this country who blm has turned their backside who are living homeless on the streets….

What about the 25 murders committed by BLM members in 2020, what about the thousands of people who were brutally attacked in 2016 added 2020 and the billions of dollars of damage to businesses and government buildings in 2016 2020 what about that.???

Blm member- “ shut up you racist”

And that’s it fax never matter to the far left activists. They are dangerous for the country but in the end they will be proven wrong and they will lose. Within sometime perhaps the McMichaels or Derek Chauvin will get a new trial and justice will be served.

Those two trials were some of the worst prosecuted trials in American history it was a disgrace to the American justice system how they allowed a tiny percentage the far left wing activist or terrorist(just look at the summer of 2020 and the damage of the violence they caused) you can call them to basically control the case and control the outcome of the case along with their support from the left-wing media.

There Is ‘No Evidence’ That Ahmaud Arbery Regularly Jogged in Georgia Neighborhood Where He Was Killed, Defense Tells Jury​

The cops should be freed in the Floyd case. He died of an overdose enough to kill a horse.The Aubury guywas a burglar going in houses and the guys in jail had justification to go after him and protect their neighborhood. Even the guy who filmed it was totally innocent. Blacks are dangerous animals. Never relax around blacks. Tell your children that. Make them racially aware.
Nope. He was murdered and glad we are that his murderer is in prison after a trial and con-viction.

Here is the critical piece of evidence. Nobody in this country goes to a construction site just for the hell of it. It is illegally trespassing. Rod Sullivan an attorney said this constituted trespassing and Mr. Arbery could’ve been arrested for that …Sullivan said the McMichaels were justified in following Arbery.

And people who are in the neighborhood have a right to protect their neighborhood. Think about if a man is illegally trespassing into a construction site he’s already committed a crime so people have a right to stop him and question him as to what’s going on ….that’s what the McMichaels were doing seemingly. So I think at best what you’re looking at here is a case of manslaughter , murder charges make no sense. But even the manslaughter charges will be questionable because once again when one is illegally trespassing and then they get confronted and they run away and somebody gets out with a gun and says hey stop we just want to question you. …when the person who is illegally trespassing then tries to charge the person holding a gun what do you think is going to happen?

Come on now far left folks

All discussed here ad nauseum. Not our fault you failed to do your due diligence prior to posting this tired, racist retread of a topic.

It's sad that in 2023 we still see examples of 1600's style white racism coming from scum like you.
My brother you have a big-time double standard how often do you hear BLM people talking about my brothers or my community or my fellow Black people. Come on Man

The cops should be freed in the Floyd case. He died of an overdose enough to kill a horse.
So, obviously you pretend to have more information than others.

So, if Floyd doesn't get taken by the police, and Floyd just walks out of the store and heads home, so within your vast amount of knowledge, Floyd would have died later that day, because he died of an overdose enough to kill a horse.

• The article claims that Ahmaud Arbery was jogging in boots, but this is not true. Arbery was wearing sneakers when he was shot.
  • The article claims that George Floyd died from fentanyl, but this is also not true. Floyd died from asphyxiation due to neck compression.
What is second brother it’s not an article it’s from a YouTube podcast. So apparently in court they were actually debating whether or not the suspect was wearing boots. But you bring up an interesting a good point but what do you say to the fact that arbery was casing out and illegally trespassing into a construction site what about that my friend.

That seem to be a case of a burglar going around homes casing things out. And also let’s look at one thing in that case. When somebody has a shotgun on you you don’t try and rustle it away or charge the person. People are allowed to have guns in the United States people are allowed to protect their neighborhoods.
You cuck whites should really learn the law before you fuck around and find out like these three assclowns. Your right to have guns does not extend you the right to use those guns to chase down people you think are suspects. Cosplaying as law does not actually make you law enforcement. Too many of you cuck whites are getting confused by cosplay and you're forgetting that in the real world you're powerless Simps.
Certainly white folks and black folks in general are fine I have nothing wrong with them. There’s bad eggs in every group
No one gives a shit and cosplaying as a non racist is going to fool people as about as well as the McMichaels fooled everyone into thinking they were concerned citizens rather than racist pieces of human shit. 😄
So we’re living in a country where a small tiny fraction of people the left-wing mob is able to affect how court cases run
There is no part of you that isn't cosplay. If you clowns think you're the majority, fuck around and find out.

What is second brother it’s not an article it’s from a YouTube podcast. So apparently in court they were actually debating whether or not the suspect was wearing boots. But you bring up an interesting a good point but what do you say to the fact that arbery was casing out and illegally trespassing into a construction site what about that my friend.
If they were arguing that in court then they were some dumb fucking white people. Wearing boots isn't a capital offense.

Did they shoot him inside the place he was transpassing?

Here is the critical piece of evidence. Nobody in this country goes to a construction site just for the hell of it. It is illegally trespassing. Rod Sullivan an attorney said this constituted trespassing and Mr. Arbery could’ve been arrested for that …Sullivan said the McMichaels were justified in following Arbery.

And people who are in the neighborhood have a right to protect their neighborhood. Think about if a man is illegally trespassing into a construction site he’s already committed a crime so people have a right to stop him and question him as to what’s going on ….that’s what the McMichaels were doing seemingly. So I think at best what you’re looking at here is a case of manslaughter , murder charges make no sense. But even the manslaughter charges will be questionable because once again when one is illegally trespassing and then they get confronted and they run away and somebody gets out with a gun and says hey stop we just want to question you. …when the person who is illegally trespassing then tries to charge the person holding a gun what do you think is going to happen?

Come on now far left folks

And that's why you are a MAGA. A disgusting hateful racist MAGA.

Forum List

Back