A review of the Ahmad Arbury and George Floyd cases on the No Jumper podcast- “Arbery was jogging “ but he had on boots. Floyd died from Fentanyl

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is a prime example of a topic where the far left Americans, the race baiters, those that are incapable of critical thinking if you will ….they see a name on the podcast or even they see the name George Floyd or Ahmed Arbery and they’ve already made up their minds due to what they’ve been told by the mass media. Here I will provide some opinions from various people Black people and white people on a popular YouTube podcast from “no Jumper “… The host of it is Adam 22 who I know as a poker player but apparently the guy is also a popular YouTuber.

What a enlightening discussion this was…. I’ve only watched about 20 minutes of it but that was enough time to cover the Ahmad Arberry case and the George Floyd case. Where one of the gusts brings up the autopsy from the George Floyd case which actually said that Mr. Floyd died from a drug overdose. And we’ve all been told that Ahmad Arberry was “going out for a jog “ on the morning where he died. But did every person here know including the lefties did they know that Mr. Arbery was wearing boots. Who goes out and jogs with boots that doesn’t really add up my friends…. and from the podcast we are told that Mr. Arbery was casing out a construction site and he was eventually confronted by the mcmichaels and the rest is history….

But you see what matters is think for yourself come away with whatever conclusion you want but always as Americans we think for ourselves. We don’t get told what to think by anyone that’s what makes us a free country. Thank you folks have a nice day

The cops should be freed in the Floyd case. He died of an overdose enough to kill a horse.The Aubury guywas a burglar going in houses and the guys in jail had justification to go after him and protect their neighborhood. Even the guy who filmed it was totally innocent. Blacks are dangerous animals. Never relax around blacks. Tell your children that. Make them racially aware.

This is a prime example of a topic where the far left Americans, the race baiters, those that are incapable of critical thinking if you will ….they see a name on the podcast or even they see the name George Floyd or Ahmed Arbery and they’ve already made up their minds due to what they’ve been told by the mass media. Here I will provide some opinions from various people Black people and white people on a popular YouTube podcast from “no Jumper “… The host of it is Adam 22 who I know as a poker player but apparently the guy is also a popular YouTuber.

What a enlightening discussion this was…. I’ve only watched about 20 minutes of it but that was enough time to cover the Ahmad Arberry case and the George Floyd case. Where one of the gusts brings up the autopsy from the George Floyd case which actually said that Mr. Floyd died from a drug overdose. And we’ve all been told that Ahmad Arberry was “going out for a jog “ on the morning where he died. But did every person here know including the lefties did they know that Mr. Arbery was wearing boots. Who goes out and jogs with boots that doesn’t really add up my friends…. and from the podcast we are told that Mr. Arbery was casing out a construction site and he was eventually confronted by the mcmichaels and the rest is history….

But you see what matters is think for yourself come away with whatever conclusion you want but always as Americans we think for ourselves. We don’t get told what to think by anyone that’s what makes us a free country. Thank you folks have a nice day

• The article claims that Ahmaud Arbery was jogging in boots, but this is not true. Arbery was wearing sneakers when he was shot.
  • The article claims that George Floyd died from fentanyl, but this is also not true. Floyd died from asphyxiation due to neck compression.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
  • The article claims that Ahmaud Arbery was jogging in boots, but this is not true. Arbery was wearing sneakers when he was shot.
  • The article claims that George Floyd died from fentanyl, but this is also not true. Floyd died from asphyxiation due to neck compression.
No, the asphyxiation was due to his lungs being affected by the fentanyl. He was already complaining he couldn't breath before they pulled him from his vehicle.

The military. Our military goes out and runs with boots.

Wrong, and log ago debunked.

With Aubry:
{...
For starters, they argue that he was not wearing running shoes, as was pointed out by various news reports. Instead, they contend that he was wearing “work boots.” As proof, they center on a still shot of the footage of his encounter with the McMichaels that seems to show that he is wearing heavy boots. These individuals argue that if he were truly a jogger, he would not be wearing this attire.

However, cameras in the construction site he entered shortly before his death show that he was indeed wearing running shoes. Moreover, The New York Post published an article discussing the autopsy report. The author explains that the report revealed, “Arbery was wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo shorts, gray athletic shoes and two tan bandannas — all of which were bloodstained.”
...}

With George:
{...
A full autopsy report on George Floyd, the man who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police last month, reveals that he was positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death, although the drugs are not listed as the cause.

In video taken by bystanders, Floyd, 46, is shown repeatedly pleading that he cannot breathe as he is held down with a knee on his neck by former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin, with three other officers present. The incident has sparked nationwide — and even worldwide — protests.

Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide.

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."
...}

Bad things happen when you do drugs and try to pass counterfeit bills. A lot of people were in Minneapolis that day and nothing bad happened to them because they weren't fucking around.

There is no attempt to ever arrest Floyd fur counterfeiting.
There is not even an any remote suspicion Floyd was intentionally passing a bad 20..

{...
The store clerk who accepted a $20 bill from George Floyd shortly before Floyd died in a confrontation with police says he immediately suspected the bill was counterfeit — and he says he offered to pay for Floyd's cigarettes himself.

"I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor."
..}

The other big difference is how the Media covers interracial violence.
The Media always makes race an issue in white on black violence, and they almost never make race an issue in black on white violence.
The Left distorts reality.

Black on Black violence is mostly due to the illegal War on Drugs.
It forces use of large amounts of cash.

Why is the race bait thread in the politics section?

There is not even an any remote suspicion Floyd was intentionally passing a bad 20..

{...
The store clerk who accepted a $20 bill from George Floyd shortly before Floyd died in a confrontation with police says he immediately suspected the bill was counterfeit — and he says he offered to pay for Floyd's cigarettes himself.

"I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor."
..}
Chauvin is innocent!

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

Bad things happen when you do drugs and try to pass counterfeit bills. A lot of people were in Minneapolis that day and nothing bad happened to them because they weren't fucking around.
You bet. Just look at how many people the cops didn't kill that day. That makes it a lot clearer.

{...

..}
Ok, so what happens to a normal sober person who unknowingly passes a counterfeit bill and is confronted by the cops and cooperates?

No, the asphyxiation was due to his lungs being affected by the fentanyl. He was already complaining he couldn't breath before they pulled him from his vehicle.

No, he did not complain of breathing problems until they tried to stuff him into the back seat of the squad car.
But he only went unconscious after the shin to the neck.

Forum List

Back