Heroic Derek Chauvin Appeals to US Supreme Court

There is an old saying. I think it sort of applies to this situation. If you run into an asshole in the morning. He’s the asshole. If you run into assholes all day long. You are the asshole.

So far you have discounted the medical determination of death. Claiming that it was anything but Chauvin that killed Floyd. You even discount the testimony of the Defense experts.

Judges at the Appeals court examined the claims and rejected it. The State Supreme Court rejected the appeal. The US Supreme Court rejected it.

So what do you think is more likely? They’re all assholes? Or is it just you?
You are wrong Floyd died because of an adrenaline rush caused by the drugs he consumed. They have admitted that.

Justice is not silly. It will catch up to you after you have conceded every right to defend yourself against the fascist government.
Never said justice was silly. I said you are, dumb ass. You should get a dictionary, and look up some of the words you use. It'll help you not sound like such an idiot.

There is an old saying. I think it sort of applies to this situation. If you run into an asshole in the morning. He’s the asshole. If you run into assholes all day long. You are the asshole.

So far you have discounted the medical determination of death. Claiming that it was anything but Chauvin that killed Floyd. You even discount the testimony of the Defense experts.

Judges at the Appeals court examined the claims and rejected it. The State Supreme Court rejected the appeal. The US Supreme Court rejected it.

So what do you think is more likely? They’re all assholes? Or is it just you?
Be fair. amender is an idiot. It just makes him look like an asshole.

Obama started the war against the police, It has gotten progressively worse. The citizens suffer as victims are treated like the criminals. Remember it is all based on lies. "Hands up don't shoot" was a lie. And Trayvon was a thug who Obama said could have been his son.
The current state of affairs with rising crime and the results is all on the Democrats.

You are wrong Floyd died because of an adrenaline rush caused by the drugs he consumed. They have admitted that.
No, they have t admitted that. The toxicology reports said that he did not have enough drugs in his system to kill him.

When I talk to people like you it sure seems that way.

To the contrary. I’m pretty reasonable. I consider the information and make a judgement. Let’s take the death of Floyd.

The defense Use of Force expert confidently explained that Chauvin was using reasonable force to subdue a suspect. His direct testimony was very helpful to Chauvin’s case. Until he got to the cross examination. There he wasn’t nearly as helpful.

The expert explained that restraint is needed with a resisting subject. Then he was hit with the obvious question. How much resistance was Floyd giving while unconscious? How much resistance was Floyd displaying when they couldn’t find a pulse?

It destroyed his entire argument. It made his testimony damaging to the defense instead of helpful. The obvious conclusion was that Chauvin was kneeling on a man who was dying.

It was equally obvious the Defense team had worked with him to phrase his explanations as generalities. When he got pinned down on specifics the Defense had nothing to salvage the position with.

The same thing happened with the Defense Coroner. He ended up helping the Prosecution on Cross Examination.

The problem was that their explanations were generalized but when faced with the details of this specific case they had to backpedal.

I’ve even looked into the claims that it was an overdose. I looked up why the Coroners were certain it was not. Including the Defense Expert. So I feel like I have been very reasonable. And I still haven’t found any reason to doubt Chauvin’s guilt.

Chauvin is a political prisoner of our filthy ass Banana Republic.
No, he committed a crime. The multiple murder charges are politically motivated, but he’s not the kind of police offers we need. A police department is better off without people like him.

No, he committed a crime. The multiple murder charges are politically motivated, but he’s not the kind of police offers we need. A police department is better off without people like him.
No he didn't. He was ramrodded to appeased the filthy ass hateful Negros. He never should have been charged with any crime. Floyd's drug addiction caused his death.

He did not get a fair trial and he is indeed a political prisoner in this despicable Banana Republic that the US has become.

No he didn't. He was ramrodded to appeased the filthy ass hateful Negros. He never should have been charged with any crime. Floyd's drug addiction caused his death.

He did not get a fair trial and he is indeed a political prisoner in this despicable Banana Republic that the US has become.

Indeed. I can’t find a single medical individual who will claim that Floyd overdosed. I know that the claims of an unfair trial have been considered by every level of the appeals process. Considered and rejected.

I’m not surprised that you incorrectly identify the party being placated. Hatred blinds us to truth.

I’m a retired deputy sheriff who went through the same training as him. He did everything wrong when attempting that restraint technique.

I can guarantee that most police departments across the country are using videos of his actions to demonstrate what not to do.

A drug overdose was not the cause of his death. His cause of death was an obstruction to his airway for too much time. Officer negligence was the ultimate cause.

Yes, the multiple murder charges were based on politics. He should have been charged with a single count of negligent homicide.

I’m a retired deputy sheriff who went through the same training as him. He did everything wrong when attempting that restraint technique.

I can guarantee that most police departments across the country are using videos of his actions to demonstrate what not to do.

A drug overdose was not the cause of his death. His cause of death was an obstruction to his airway for too much time. Officer negligence was the ultimate cause.

Yes, the multiple murder charges were based on politics. He should have been charged with a single count of negligent homicide.

The question is always how the laws are written and the precedent cases for that law. Charging him with negligent or other form of homicide might not have been appropriate.

I don’t know the law that applies. I do know more about the Brunswick case of the McMichaels. I’ll use them as an example. The pundits demanded a charge of Murder 2. Georgia doesn’t have that. We have Murder. Premeditated Murder. We have Felony Murder. We have no option for second degree. We have Murder. Period.

Homicide exists but the ways the laws were written were not appropriate for the actions of the McMichaels. One is intended to cover death by stupidity. Where the individual was doing something dumb and somebody died. The other is the crime of passion charge. The old you walk in on your wife with another man and kill one or both.

So only Felony Murder applied.

I think this might be something similar. The actions drove the charge. We often forget that the laws we are accustomed to vary from state to state.

Indeed. I can’t find a single medical individual who will claim that Floyd overdosed. I know that the claims of an unfair trial have been considered by every level of the appeals process. Considered and rejected.

I’m not surprised that you incorrectly identify the party being placated. Hatred blinds us to truth.
I don't hate Chauvin and I do not like the man. Cops must do jobs few of us will ever do. We think when the Law makes a mistake, as I believe happened here, the law is right. But hold on, what about all those convicts put to death that officials allege were actually innocent?

Floyd died from a drug overdose and was already in the process of dying from an overdose before officer Chauvin restrained him. The tainted jurors who convicted Chauvin did so out of fear that they would be targeted by the left and the media if they didn't find him guilty.

Derek Chauvin who was convicted of second-degree murder of George Floyd has appealed to the USSC after the state of Minnesota refused his appeal without explanation.

Chauvin's lawyer is saying the original trial was tainted by the media and courts so that facts were discarded such as:

-Floyd admitted to using drugs on video.

-Floyd repeatedly said he couldn't breathe on video before the cops ever touched him.

-Floyd's lungs were 2 to 3 times the normal size and filled with fluid. This is a symptom of an overdose.

-A Floyd hired family pathologist claimed Floyd died of Asphyxiation, but the government found he died from cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained and that there were "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

-Hennepin County's chief medical examiner strongly suggested the primary cause of death was the deadly combination of Fentanyl, Meth, and a long list of Floyd's health problems.

-Floyd had almost 4 times the level of Fentanyl that is considered lethal.

-The restraint of using a knee on the back was in fact part of the training that officers received.

-Chauvin was the police officer that asked the ambulance to make Floyd a top priority and to hurry it up to the scene.

Total lies.
The coroner was clear it was Chauvin's shin on Floyd's throat that killed him.
Floyd never said he could not breath until the cops tried to put in into a back seat that was way too small.
Fluid in the lung is NOT at all a symptom of an overdose, and an overdose can NOT at all increase lung size.
The coroner was clear Floyd would NOT have dies from the fentanyl in his body, if he has not been strangled to death.
Chauvin never called an ambulance, used Narcan, or started CPR even.
It was deliberate murder.

Forum List

Back