Heroic Derek Chauvin Appeals to US Supreme Court

Wrong.
All medical examiners who did an autopsy said it was asphyxiation.
Prove it. And tell us what caused the asphyxiation. Some say it was the drugs. Remember your windpipe is not on the side of your neck, it is located in the front which means Chauvin was not kneeing on Floyd's unless he was a Vulcan.

The question is always how the laws are written and the precedent cases for that law. Charging him with negligent or other form of homicide might not have been appropriate….
Chauvin was charged with multiple counts of murder in order to satisfy a political agenda. The appropriate change would have been negligent homicide or manslaughter.

Prove it. And tell us what caused the asphyxiation. Some say it was the drugs. Remember your windpipe is not on the side of your neck, it is located in the front which means Chauvin was not kneeing on Floyd's unless he was a Vulcan.
Both reports determined the cause of death was a prolonged restriction of his airway. Both reports are easily accessed.

No he didn't. He was ramrodded to appeased the filthy ass hateful Negros. He never should have been charged with any crime. Floyd's drug addiction caused his death.

He did not get a fair trial and he is indeed a political prisoner in this despicable Banana Republic that the US has become.
I didn’t read your entire comment the first time. You’re a freaking moron.

I don't hate Chauvin and I do not like the man. Cops must do jobs few of us will ever do. We think when the Law makes a mistake, as I believe happened here, the law is right. But hold on, what about all those convicts put to death that officials allege were actually innocent?

I run heavy equipment for a living. It is sometimes difficult. An accident can kill someone with ease. I swing loads from a crane that sometimes exceed fifty tons. More than enough to squash someone flat.

It is my responsibility to do the job right. It is my responsibility to perform safely. Just as it is the responsibility of every other career path to do the job right or face the consequences. If a Trucker makes a mistake people can die and they’ll face criminal charges for the mistake.

So consequences for actions is not something unique to law enforcement. It is something that everyone faces to one extent or another.

The answer for the cop is the same as the trucker. Don’t do it wrong. Do it the right way.

Chauvin had a lot of experience. He had something like eighteen years as a cop. He was regularly doing it wrong. And he was lucky. That’s the thing about doing things your way instead of the right way. If you are lucky you’ll get away with it for a while. But eventually the luck runs out.

That is what happened. Chauvin’s luck just ran out. He was caught doing it wrong. Again. And worse this time there wasn’t a minor administrative way to sweep it under the rug.

Even your twice impeached quadropoly indicted one said it was a sickening thing to watch. How effed up does that make you? A book will tell you that we`ve been having race riots for 300 years but only 1 (one) riot was an attempt to destroy our Democracy. Can you read books? Can you show us the autopsy report that said Floyd died from an overdose? Do you believe that it`s Jewish space lasers starting the wildfires? You`re going to be sending Pop-Tart money to Derek for the next 2 decades. Hopefully, a fellow inmate will give him a knee to the neck and shorten his sentence.
I watched it and yes, it's disturbing watching a man slowly die of a fentanyl overdose.

The first autopsy released said, Cause of death: fentanyl overdose. So they did more autopsies until they came up with one that fit the narrative.

Democrats LOVE race riots. All it takes is Democrat leadership, the MSM and celebrity race baiters' lies and propaganda like "hands up, don't shoot!' to get black people to burn down their own neighborhoods and kill each other.

January 6 was a protest. Even you have probably seen the footage by now. You don't "destroy a democracy" by strolling around the capital and committing some acts of vandalism. One unarmed woman, Ashli Babbitt died at the hands of a trigger-happy guard on January 6.
George Floyd riots destroyed neighborhoods, businesses and got police officers ambushed and killed in the line of duty or just while sitting in their cruisers and a lot of people were killed or injured while rioting.

Only Democrats believe their own lies.

You don’t have to completely crush a man’s windpipe to restrict breathing enough to kill him. You can easily do that by placing your body weight on the back of his neck while he’s lying on his stomach. That’s why law enforcement officers are trained to avoid doing that.

Forum List

Back