Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy

In other words, if it had not been for the actions of this cop, he would still be alive.

Wrong again Billy...the guy was a headcase who was terrified of being jailed.....so maybe he should have thought twice about passing bogus $20 bills and then resisting the cops.

An official autopsy revealed nothing to support strangulation as the cause of death, concluding that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.

Your gonna need to do better than Fox News.

Fox News found the cop guilty and sentenced him to prison on night one. Moron

Compare that to MSNBC or CNN which NEVER EVER go off script.

How do you murder someone who dies somewhere else from something else some time later?

What the shit kinda dumb question is this?

If I hit you over the head with a brick and you go home and die three days later, and it can be shown that my hitting you over the head with a brick caused your death, I murdered you even though you didn't die of your injuries right on the spot.

How do you murder someone who dies somewhere else from something else some time later?

If I hit you over the head with a brick and you go home and die three days later, and it can be shown that my hitting you over the head with a brick caused your death, I murdered you even though you didn't die of your injuries right on the spot.
Not what I proposed

Not what I proposed

Well, if you're looking for hypotheticals, how about this one?

I shoot you, but you don't die. Instead, you're critically injured, in the ICU, in a coma. You're there for a month, let's say. While you're there, you develop pneumonia, as critically-ill hospital patients often do, and the pneumonia kills you.

So you died somewhere else, some time later, and technically from something else. But if I hadn't shot you, you wouldn't have been in the hospital in a weakened physical condition to catch the pneumonia. And I can't say for sure, but I believe most states would still upgrade the charges against me to murder (because you KNOW the trial didn't happen in that month).

Not what I proposed

I shoot you, but you don't die. Instead, you're critically injured, in the ICU, in a coma. You're there for a month, let's say. While you're there, you develop pneumonia, as critically-ill hospital patients often do, and the pneumonia kills you.

So you died somewhere else, some time later, and technically from something else. But if I hadn't shot you, you wouldn't have been in the hospital in a weakened physical condition to catch the pneumonia. And I can't say for sure, but I believe most states would still upgrade the charges against me to murder (because you KNOW the trial didn't happen in that month).
I’ll make it really easy
You resist arrest and must be subdued. Some time later your poor physical condition, preexisting conditions and high doses of illegal drugs are in evidence when you decease. Some emotional pandering is obvious and his arrest gets thrown into the mix

If that’s too close for comfort then I attack you and you render me unconscious. Sometime later my 400 pound body succumbs to a variety of issues including gout and infection. You did NOT kill me although your response may or may not be thrown into the mix as causal largely based upon any political motivations

Not what I proposed

I’ll make it really easy
You resist arrest and must be subdued. Some time later your poor physical condition, preexisting conditions and high doses of illegal drugs are in evidence when you decease. Some emotional pandering is obvious and his arrest gets thrown into the mix

If that’s too close for comfort then I attack you and you render me unconscious. Sometime later my 400 pound body succumbs to a variety of issues including gout and infection. You did NOT kill me although your response may or may not be thrown into the mix as causal largely based upon any political motivations

I'll make it really easy for YOU.

Did you watch the entire video? Did you see George Floyd resisting arrest at any point in that video? If not, then it doesn't matter if he did or didn't before that. Once he stopped - and the video is pretty clear he DID stop - there was no need for extreme restraints, let alone for something the Minneapolis Police Department has repudiated as NOT an acceptable restraint.

New Topics

Forum List

Back