Are the debates already rigged? How?

Go Peacefully and patriotically? Well coming from the I don't know what a woman is brigade it's understandable how easily confused you can become

That only works up to the point the Capitol was breached and Police Officers were injured.
Trumps refusal to stop the violence when being loudly urged to do so by family, staff and Republican leaders showed his real intent.

Actions speak louder than words

Debates would be better if we could lockout or block the media influence. I pay no attention to the media commentary because in my 45+ years of following politics, I have yet to see a media pundit at ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, CNN, or MSNBC say that a Republican won a debate.

Upwards of 80 percent of the media identify as liberal or Democrat and it shows in their reporting. It also shows why a market was created for Conservative bias media.
80%? That shows that those whose job it is to actually know what's going on and follow the facts see republicans as crap. If you want better press, you gotta do better than the goofy crap you been doing.

80%? That shows that those whose job it is to actually know what's going on and follow the facts see republicans as crap. If you want better press, you gotta do better than the goofy crap you been doing.
You are blinded by your own partisanship as much as the Democrat-dominated media. Are you to tell me that going back to Kennedy-Nixon debate of 1960, Democrats have “won” every Presidential and Vice Presidential debate?

Democrat media always say the Democrat candidate won even when they performed terribly.

You are blinded by your own partisanship as much as the Democrat-dominated media. Are you to tell me that going back to Kennedy-Nixon debate of 1960, Democrats have “won” every Presidential and Vice Presidential debate?

Democrat media always say the Democrat candidate won even when they performed terribly.
Yep, the media is dominated by democrats just like the voting public is dominated by Democrats. If you want better, do better.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
The US has done everything possible to undermine democracy...

Look at US contemporary democracies.... The leader of the Government debates the leader of the opposition almost once a week.. It is called Prime Minister Question Time and the run under the rules of Parliament.....

US (from a number interested bodies) makes sure that these two people meet as little as possible and even less with a microphone.

Then there is a surprise why politics is so Partisan.

Yep Democrats dominate the Media...

Except for:
TV
Fox News
NewsMax
Sinclar Brodcasting

Newspapers
1716311092528.png

So just looking at TV and Newspapers there is more Conservative than Liberal....

So is pushing the Liberal Media Bias? Oh yeah Conservative Media...

Yep, the media is dominated by democrats just like the voting public is dominated by Democrats. If you want better, do better.
Voting public dominated by Democrats does not mean necessarily that a Democrat Candidate always outperforms a Republican Candidate in a debate. Obama dominated against McCain but struggled against Romney. Bush dominated Kerry. On the VP side, Harris struggled against Pence. In Trump vs Biden, the best thing Biden could talk about was the voter fraud team he pulled together.

Yep Democrats dominate the Media...

Except for:
TV
Fox News
NewsMax
Sinclar Brodcasting

Newspapers
View attachment 950012

So just looking at TV and Newspapers there is more Conservative than Liberal....

So is pushing the Liberal Media Bias? Oh yeah Conservative Media...
You site the media outlet as a whole leaning conservative…. But how did they determine that? What was the science (poll) behind it? You also only include newspapers.

I am talking about individual journalists; including those that work for outlets that “lean conservative”.

Here is a synopsis of different polls that point to individual journalists over the past 60 years identifying as liberal or Democrat or “moderate”

Voting public dominated by Democrats does not mean necessarily that a Democrat Candidate always outperforms a Republican Candidate in a debate. Obama dominated against McCain but struggled against Romney. Bush dominated Kerry. On the VP side, Harris struggled against Pence. In Trump vs Biden, the best thing Biden could talk about was the voter fraud team he pulled together.
The last president to win the popular vote was Bush.

Your squealing will be heard come November
Oops, another cult.moron mistake.

You are a mindless cultist who ties his entire identity to Trump.

Other people are not freakish like you. I won't be squealing. I will just watch for 4 years as our strong democracy and institutions hold against the criminal pussy grabber charity thief. Again.

The last president to win the popular vote was Bush.
There's no such thing as the 'popular vote' in our presidential elections. The popular vote doesn't decide the election hence nobody runs a popular vote campaign and tries to win an irrelevant popular vote. That's like trying to win the Superbowl with the most rushing yardage, that's now how the game is won or lost.

Now back to the Dem's dishonest SPIN and LIES.

That only works up to the point the Capitol was breached and Police Officers were injured.
Concern for law enforcement’s lives by the Left can only be witnessed when they are arguing about J6; also, the one and only time they defended an officer for shooting an unarmed threat who did not heed police commands.

Concern for law enforcement’s lives by the Left can only be witnessed when they are arguing about J6; also, the one and only time they defended an officer for shooting an unarmed threat who did not heed police commands.
Nice Dodge

The man you voted for did nothing while the Capitol was breached, Police Officers were beaten, a woman was shot and his Vice President was threatened with hanging.

Nice Dodge

The man you voted for did nothing while the Capitol was breached, Police Officers were beaten, a woman was shot and his Vice President was threatened with hanging.
Were those the police officers beaten before or after they shot the woman who was not heeding their commands? Where are all of these police officers beaten? Was that before or during them opening the doors for the protesters and giving them directions? A VP was threatened? WOW, that’s never happened, has it?

The Speaker from your party never took suggestions from said beaten police officers to get reinforcements (military) in advance of the event and based on intelligence.

There's no such thing as the 'popular vote' in our presidential elections. The popular vote doesn't decide the election hence nobody runs a popular vote campaign and tries to win an irrelevant popular vote. That's like trying to win the Superbowl with the most rushing yardage, that's now how the game is won or lost.

Now back to the Dem's dishonest SPIN and LIES.
Of course, the electoral college decides the presidency, but the popular vote shows who is preferred by the voters.

Trumps refusal to stop the violence when being loudly urged to do so by family, staff and Republican leaders showed his real intent.

Actions speak louder than words
It depends on who you believe. The years of city riots we had the local politicians urged to do the same. Lesson should be learned from citizens when moving and understand where to live and accept what could happen.

Forum List

Back