Ask Mortimer a Question you like

What is The Meaning of Life?

to serve God. We were created by God out of dust and to dust we will return.
You're wrong.

It's a movie that the Monty Python bunch made in the 1980s.

We can agree to disagree, this is what I believe in. You are free to believe something else.

Why is it so hard to get fat kids to run with out having to threaten to kill them?

You're wrong.

We can agree to disagree, this is what I believe in. You are free to believe something else.

Why is it so hard to get fat kids to run with out having to threaten to kill them?

Probably because fat people have a hard time running, I cant run myself only slowly walk.

When was the last time you got into a fight?

I never got really into a serious fight. A bit "wrestling" in school maybe. Once I got punched in the head, and i had headache for a few days. I was drunk and made fun of some people in a pub, I called out a guy and said his girlfriend is a whore. He came at me and punched me in the head.

You're wrong.

Probably because fat people have a hard time running, I cant run myself only slowly walk.

Ack in high school this kid weighed like 290, but man could sprint.

Do you believe that humans are causing the planet to get warmer and the oceans to rise?

puking alien.gif

Forum List

Back