Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Have you ever eaten your own poop?

And if so, why?

no never. common man, and others ask me good questions. not whats that white stuff in chicken shit and have you eaten your own poop i saw a few good questions already, so please do it too.
Birds poo and piss at the same time from the same digestive system. The white stuff is urine mixed in with the poo. Now you know.

Out of curiosity, are you an "ologist" of some type? Bird watcher or herp collected? Mortimer, Camp typically don't respond to me unless it's to tell me to go blow a goat. Anyway, is Camp an ornithologist or herpatologist and if yes, pro or hobbyist?
I have had some farming experience. Raising chickens and turkeys was part of that. A veterinarian told me what I posted, but I googled it to make sure I could back up what I posted. So, you can Google it yourself if you have doubts.

Have you ever eaten your own poop?

And if so, why?

no never. common man, and others ask me good questions. not whats that white stuff in chicken shit and have you eaten your own poop i saw a few good questions already, so please do it too.
Birds poo and piss at the same time from the same digestive system. The white stuff is urine mixed in with the poo. Now you know.

Out of curiosity, are you an "ologist" of some type? Bird watcher or herp collected? Mortimer, Camp typically don't respond to me unless it's to tell me to go blow a goat. Anyway, is Camp an ornithologist or herpatologist and if yes, pro or hobbyist?
I have had some farming experience. Raising chickens and turkeys was part of that. A veterinarian told me what I posted, but I googled it to make sure I could back up what I posted. So, you can Google it yourself if you have doubts.

None at all. So you know, it's the same for reptiles.

Forum List

Back