Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Who put the "bomp" in the bomp sha bomp bomp bomp?
The same guy who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong.
Who was that man?
"....I want to shake his hand. He made my baby fall in love with me."
sLo_kiss2.gif

Do you believe that humans are causing the planet to get warmer and the oceans to rise?

Im not sure, Its beyond my possibility to know for sure, but most of people do believe it even russians and chinese only some americans like Trump dont believe it. I can imagine it definitely to be true.

Mortimer, why did you first tell us that you were Samoan, and then later say that you are Serbian?

Bro we discussed this before. I never said Im Samoan. You construed this. You said I look Samoan and I said "ok" and then you said that I introduced myself as actual Samoan, I just understood it that you said I look Samoan but not that Im actually one. I dont even know what Samoans look like as there are not many in Austria. Its like someone says "I look mexican or central american" but its different then being actually one. I never said Im Samoan.

Go ahead. The thread needs revival.
Great, Mortimer, maybe you can answer a burning question.
What is that white stuff in chicken shit?
If Mort cannot answer that question, I can.

Yes I cannot answer this questions, sorry. I hope for more questions which I can answer.

Here's an easy one, Mortimer.

On a Friday, when the little hand is on 5 and the big hand is on 12, what is the time?

Yes I cannot answer this questions, sorry. I hope for more questions which I can answer.

On a Friday, when the little hand is on 5 and the big hand is on 12, what is the time?

5 o*clock?

5 o*clock?

Close but no cigar. It's MILLER TIME!!!!

Have you ever eaten your own poop?

And if so, why?

no never. common man, and others ask me good questions. not whats that white stuff in chicken shit and have you eaten your own poop i saw a few good questions already, so please do it too.
Birds poo and piss at the same time from the same digestive system. The white stuff is urine mixed in with the poo. Now you know.

Forum List

Back