Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Have you ever eaten your own poop?

And if so, why?

no never. common man, and others ask me good questions. not whats that white stuff in chicken shit and have you eaten your own poop i saw a few good questions already, so please do it too.

You want a good question...

How long does it take to turn raw sewage into fertilizer? Explain the step by step process.

Do you support Merkel's Muslims?

no i dont.

What phenotype do you think Chelsea Clinton is?

Celtic Nordic with slight Brünn. And she is beautiful.

Do you think you have some Celtic Nordic in your phenotype?

lol no, not at all. i think i have some alpinid in my phenotype and dinaric though but also something non-european like indid.

Mortimer, why did you first tell us that you were Samoan, and then later say that you are Serbian?

Bro we discussed this before. I never said Im Samoan. You construed this. You said I look Samoan and I said "ok" and then you said that I introduced myself as actual Samoan, I just understood it that you said I look Samoan but not that Im actually one. I dont even know what Samoans look like as there are not many in Austria. Its like someone says "I look mexican or central american" but its different then being actually one. I never said Im Samoan.

Mortimer

Typical Samoan Men

d002630fa9ec2c366107d06115412465.jpg

ac2159b4d04aaabf1a486560378a5201--samoan-men-polynesian-men.jpg

Mortimer, why did you first tell us that you were Samoan, and then later say that you are Serbian?

Bro we discussed this before. I never said Im Samoan. You construed this. You said I look Samoan and I said "ok" and then you said that I introduced myself as actual Samoan, I just understood it that you said I look Samoan but not that Im actually one. I dont even know what Samoans look like as there are not many in Austria. Its like someone says "I look mexican or central american" but its different then being actually one. I never said Im Samoan.

Mortimer

Typical Samoan Men

I think they look different then me, but its ok if someone thinks they look like me. Afterall I have black hair and im fat. So I see that some could believe it, but I never introduced myself as Samoan.

Mortimer

Typical Samoan Men

I think they look different then me, but its ok if someone thinks they look like me. Afterall I have black hair and im fat. So I see that some could believe it, but I never introduced myself as Samoan.

I remember that exchange.

Mortimer... why is it worms are so suicidal? I mean.... they got both sexes so they can fuck themselves. You'd think just that would be enough to life for, but noooo.
Every time it rains they can't wait to breech the ground surface like a dolfin in the ocean just to land in a puddle and drown you see other wormy suicides when they Scraggle their nasty asses across hot pavement and fry.
Wormss haunt me so
This is actually a common topic in Biology 101 in college.

I stayed away from biology in college. I knew they'd try to make me cut a cow eyeball or yaks balls or something nasty
We had to dissect a worm, a fish, an amphibian, a reptile, a bird, and a mammal.

For a mammal they use cats.

I still have nightmares about the poor cat.

The other animals I did not care that much about.
I would rather dissect a roast chicken or a prime rib.
Often...

Have you ever eaten your own poop?

And if so, why?

no never. common man, and others ask me good questions. not whats that white stuff in chicken shit and have you eaten your own poop i saw a few good questions already, so please do it too.
Birds poo and piss at the same time from the same digestive system. The white stuff is urine mixed in with the poo. Now you know.

Out of curiosity, are you an "ologist" of some type? Bird watcher or herp collected? Mortimer, Camp typically don't respond to me unless it's to tell me to go blow a goat. Anyway, is Camp an ornithologist or herpatologist and if yes, pro or hobbyist?

`
`

Hey Mort, I have a question. Wisconsin here. Figuratively speaking, suppose you were in a car, traveling at the speed of light, and you turned the headlights on. What would happen?

Forum List

Back