Ask Mortimer a Question you like

Yeah, that's what the retards at the center for disillusional alt right cucks do, Bob. ^^^ :lol:

Q. Just how much of a Republican is JakeStarkey

I dont know him, sorry, cant answer. If he says he is Republican he probably is.

Well, maybe.

You should know that Jake have never once supported any Conservative position r policy, is in favor of a Communistic Single Payer healthcare system, said Trump had no chance, and is the first to respond and defend against any post critical of Progressive thought or ideology

If Bruce Jenner can “identify as a woman”, and we are obligated to treat that as valid, in spite of the obvious biological evidence to the contrary or else be branded as hateful, ignorant bigots, then surely JackassStarkey can likewise “identify as a Republican”, imposing on us the same obligation to treat that as valid in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
True, mainstream GOP do make you pretenders, Bob Blaylock and CrusaderFrank, accountable for anti-Republican behavior. You are hangers on in the Party, not the real thing at all.

What was that Nat?

Mortimer, in your opinion, which group of people do you think has historically faced more discrimination, hate and a higher level of prejudice, the Jews, or the Romani?

Are your parents still alive, and are they still married?

My father died in August 2015. But they were never seperated or divorced, they were married until my father died.
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you and your mother have been managing.

Your profile says, location: good old south. US, or EU?

It means USA, but it is false information. I actually live in EU, in Central Europe, Austria and never have been to USA.

[QUOTEcentrier, post: 17097183, member: 25218"]
Q. Just how much of a Republican is JakeStarkey

I dont know him, sorry, cant answer. If he says he is Republican he probably is.

Well, maybe.

You should know that Jake have never once supported any Conservative position r policy, is in favor of a Communistic Single Payer healthcare system, said Trump had no chance, and is the first to respond and defend against any post critical of Progressive thought or ideology[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but in his head he's a conservative progressive with lefty liberal republican viewpoints

Same here 2.gif

Forum List

Back