As Trump rails against mail in ballots, he tries to make it easier for his supporters!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
As President Donald Trump attacks the legitimacy of elections with increased mail-in voting, his campaign is trying to make it easier for supporters in Pennsylvania to request mail-in ballots for next week's primary there.

Through its website, the Trump campaign is providing Pennsylvania supporters with an easy access link to help them request ballots for next week's election. By clicking the link, supporters are prompted to enter their personal information which the website then uses to create a form that voters can send to their local election officials. The website also notes the deadline to register.

You really can’t make this hypocrisy up. Once again we see evidence that this Trump war on mail in ballots is nothing more than a lie.

1590666534999.png

As President Donald Trump attacks the legitimacy of elections with increased mail-in voting, his campaign is trying to make it easier for supporters in Pennsylvania to request mail-in ballots for next week's primary there.

Through its website, the Trump campaign is providing Pennsylvania supporters with an easy access link to help them request ballots for next week's election. By clicking the link, supporters are prompted to enter their personal information which the website then uses to create a form that voters can send to their local election officials. The website also notes the deadline to register.

You really can’t make this hypocrisy up. Once again we see evidence that this Trump war on mail in ballots is nothing more than a lie.
We have a President operating almost exclusively within the rules outlined and maintained by a small group of national media figures.

This is what that looks like.

Mail in voting isn't giving the people their say in who runs our government. It's government by the party that can cheat the best. Soros' army of vote harvesters stands ready to defraud the American people of their true choice in November. Even one way Nadler agrees with that.

There is a difference between requesting a mail ij ballot and sending it to every person on the roll.
We have already seen how dead people can get them. Or people that dont live there anymore.
But gawd forbid a bunch of hacks be honest about it.

There is a difference between requesting a mail ij ballot and sending it to every person on the roll.
We have already seen how dead people can get them. Or people that dont live there anymore.
Get your facts right. Michigan sent out applications and not ballots. Gawd forbid someone actually checked their facts!

Get your facts right. Michigan sent out applications and not ballots. Gawd forbid someone actually checked their facts!

Trump doesnt want BALLOTS mailed to everyone. I guess he thought thats what Michigan was doing but he was wrong. I may be mistaken, but after he got corrected, he backed off his threats.
Read what he actually says, you lazy dumbfuck.

Trump doesnt want BALLOTS mailed to everyone. I guess he thought thats what Michigan was doing but he was wrong. I may be mistaken, but after he got corrected, he backed off his threats.
Huh...I just corrected your mistake about ballots being sent out. You are right, Trump did correct his tweet. But I was addressing your post not his tweet. No need to go off the deep end.

Huh...I just corrected your mistake about ballots being sent out. No need to go off the deep end.
I referred to your OP about trump not wanting ballots to be mailed and him supporting people signing up for a mail in ballots and you brought up another issue in another state.
I didnt make a mistake. You just cant read.

Huh...I just corrected your mistake about ballots being sent out. No need to go off the deep end.
I referred to your OP about trump not wanting ballots to be mailed and him supporting people signing up for a mail in ballots and you brought up another issue in another state.
I won’t argue with you. You post speaks for itself.

I won’t argue with you. You post speaks for itself.
Im amazed at how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.

January 2017 --- January 2021

Proof that the United States falls apart without Leadership.

Vote Trump out -- Lock Trump up

There's a difference between requested Absentee Ballots and mass mailings of blank ballots.

Nice try!

Americans have been going out to the polls for over 200 years. If you can go out to buy groceries, you can go out to vote.

If votes are to be accepted by mail, then the ballot thru mail must be headed by the words "For US citizens only"

And other warnings saying that fraudulent actions will be prosecuted with a minimum of 5 years incarceration, no exceptions, no excuses accepted.

It will be the problem of the fraudulent voter if he doesn't speak or understand English, if he lives 50 years legally or illegally in the country but never applied for citizenship. Same as well if someone vote in the name of another person who is not conscious due to sickness or just dead before the ballot reached his house.

Best for not US citizens to refrained themselves of voting and the warning must explain possible jail and deportation of them and their entire families is they commit fraud.

If the president is to be elected, no matter what candidate or political party the individual will prefer, the vote must be honored by honesty. It is fine to attack one to another when the campaigns are in progress, but the honest vote is the main key which sustains democracy.

I know I'm wasting my time when liberals read my message, still, if the warning is labeled in each mail ballot, they will understand in good way or in bad way that fraud can't be accepted at all in democratic elections.

Forum List

Back