Bad News for the Blob--WI Mailing Absentee Ballot Applications

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I saw this in a Wisconsin Newspaper this morning:

1590662228937.png

As someone who votes by mail himself, the blob should have no problem with this. But, of course, he does.

an absentee vote via absentee ballot for an absentee choice via an absentee governance seems so appropo......~S~

Glad to hear it. I am so sick of hearing about the lie of voter fraud regarding absentee ballots, I am probably going to vote by absentee ballot myself. Screw those lying Trumpers.

Last edited:

View attachment 341921

As someone who votes by mail himself, the blob should have no problem with this. But, of course, he does.

He has no issue with it as long as he win in November but he is making sure he has the excuses ready if he loses and believe me 60 to 70+ million people will believe he was cheated.

Now it is your turn to accuse me as one of those people when I never said which side I am on when it come to this issue...

The problem with mail-in voting is basically this, in every state you can vote by absentee ballot, particularly if you’re ill or disabled. And we obviously need that.

But all-mail elections have all kinds of security problems. And the reason is very simple, these are the only kind of ballots that are being voted out of sight and out from under the supervision of election officials.

That’s why it is, unfortunately, easy to not just engage in fraud in those kinds of elections, but it’s also easy for voters to be intimidated. And that’s a cause for concern and should be a cause for concern for anyone interested in having an election process that is fair and has good security too.

Of course, the problem with that is early voting has been shown to actually hurt turnout. And second, it has people voting weeks before Election Day, which often means they can miss important news connected with their choice of who they have voted for.

Anybody who doubts that, just take a look at what happened in the Super Tuesday primary at the beginning of March where you had major candidates—Sen. [Amy] Klobuchar, former Mayor Pete Buttigieg—[drop] out two days and one day before the Super Tuesday primary, and yet hundreds of thousands of individuals had already cast ballots for them in early voting states.

They couldn’t call those ballots back. In essence, you had hundreds of thousands of people who wasted their vote on candidates who had dropped out. But, because of early voting, there was nothing they could do about that.

The problem with mail-in voting is basically this, in every state you can vote by absentee ballot, particularly if you’re ill or disabled. And we obviously need that.

But all-mail elections have all kinds of security problems. And the reason is very simple, these are the only kind of ballots that are being voted out of sight and out from under the supervision of election officials.

That’s why it is, unfortunately, easy to not just engage in fraud in those kinds of elections, but it’s also easy for voters to be intimidated. And that’s a cause for concern and should be a cause for concern for anyone interested in having an election process that is fair and has good security too.

Of course, the problem with that is early voting has been shown to actually hurt turnout. And second, it has people voting weeks before Election Day, which often means they can miss important news connected with their choice of who they have voted for.

Anybody who doubts that, just take a look at what happened in the Super Tuesday primary at the beginning of March where you had major candidates—Sen. [Amy] Klobuchar, former Mayor Pete Buttigieg—[drop] out two days and one day before the Super Tuesday primary, and yet hundreds of thousands of individuals had already cast ballots for them in early voting states.

They couldn’t call those ballots back. In essence, you had hundreds of thousands of people who wasted their vote on candidates who had dropped out. But, because of early voting, there was nothing they could do about that.
They want to be able to drive around and get ballots out of mailboxes and vote multiple times using other people’s names.

View attachment 341921

He has no issue with it as long as he win in November but he is making sure he has the excuses ready if he loses and believe me 60 to 70+ million people will believe he was cheated.

Now it is your turn to accuse me as one of those people when I never said which side I am on when it come to this issue...

Whatever the outcome, someone will say they were cheated. That is the state of affairs in the nation right now. We've become a nation of victims and a nation where there is no such thing as an innocent mistake.

I'm not sure why you feel I need to accuse you of anything...

That is a primary election. The General won't have someone dropping out afterword.

They want to be able to drive around and get ballots out of mailboxes and vote multiple times using other people’s names.

Stealing mail is punishable by something like $10,000 and time in prison if I'm not mistaken. Its not going to happen.

Travel has long been the norm, I had to write a justification to get mine.

sickness is as well. we are smack in the middle of a pandemic - where there are asymptomatic people walking around & no matter how many 'precautions' there are - it will not mitigate millions of voters from shedding the virus or contracting it.

mail in voting is not a requirement - but will only be an option.

why is donny afraid? be honest now - if you can.

What a West Virginia man says was a small, joking attempt at voter fraud shows just how closely officials are watching
By Kelly Mena and Rebekah Riess, CNN
Updated 7:37 PM ET, Wed May 27, 2020

Washington, DC (CNN)A case of alleged election fraud that a West Virginia mail carrier says was a joking attempt to alter ballot requests shows just how closely local and federal officials are watching.

According to a complaint written by an investigator working for the West Virginia Secretary of State's Office, Thomas Cooper, 47, of Dry Fork, West Virginia, and a mail carrier for Pendleton County, was joking when he altered ballot requests sent by some people on his delivery route, changing their party affiliations from Democrat to Republican.
[...]
There is no evidence of rampant nationwide voter fraud, and numerous studies have suggested that voter fraud is all but nonexistent in the US.
[...]
He said last week that because of investigators' quick response in this case, the scheme was uncovered early and will not have an impact on the outcome of the election.
"Our primary strategy is to deter and prevent election fraud from taking place. I prefer compliance with the law over criminal convictions," Warner said in a statement announcing the investigation last week. "But those who try to meddle with our elections will be held accountable."
What a West Virginia man says was a small, joking attempt at voter fraud shows just how closely officials are watching

Stealing mail is punishable by something like $10,000 and time in prison if I'm not mistaken. Its not going to happen.
Would you support the death penalty for voter fraud?

Would you support the death penalty for voter fraud?
No.

Travel has long been the norm, I had to write a justification to get mine.

sickness is as well. we are smack in the middle of a pandemic - where there are asymptomatic people walking around & no matter how many 'precautions' there are - it will not mitigate millions of voters from shedding the virus or contracting it.

mail in voting is not a requirement - but will only be an option.

why is donny afraid? be honest now - if you can.

He can't. He doesn't have the capability.

And the fine is for each offense, each mail box entered illegally!!!

Forum List

Back