As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion.

As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion
Women biologically have to carry the baby. That impacts their careers and pay disproportionately through their lives on average. Yet you think if you're willing to throw a few bucks not even for her but to support your own children you should be able to force her to carry a baby in her body? That's bull.

Is that in the GOP platform?

lol, I wish.
More are against abortion than are for it Einstein.

In the law, most people by FAR support legal abortion in some cases.
Most agree if the woman's life is in danger, but that's all. Out of convince, most are against it, which is why most abortions are done.

Most Americans when asked do not want to repeal Roe v. Wade.
Most liberals asked about Obama's vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin they approved.

So you're conceding your claim of public opinion was not valid?

lol

You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother. And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If a woman decides to give birth she should be required to notify the father, and if he so chooses he can file a form with the authorities saying he favors abortion. If the woman still chooses birth then the kid is her responsibility.

I'm pro-choice - for men.

So what about those of us paying taxes to sustain people on welfare? Can the state force someone to get an abortion or refuse to pay them any more for additional children?

I'm really all for whatever keeps the liberal population down.

You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother. And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If a woman decides to give birth she should be required to notify the father, and if he so chooses he can file a form with the authorities saying he favors abortion. If the woman still chooses birth then the kid is her responsibility.

So what about those of us paying taxes to sustain people on welfare? Can the state force someone to get an abortion or refuse to pay them any more for additional children?

I'm really all for whatever keeps the liberal population down.

Ah yes, the Conservative support for Eugenics crops up again.

If men had to carry a child for 9 months....abortion would be a sacrament.

More are against abortion than are for it Einstein.

Most agree if the woman's life is in danger, but that's all. Out of convince, most are against it, which is why most abortions are done.

Most liberals asked about Obama's vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin they approved.

lol
You said most don't want to repeal roe vs wade. I was making a point with the liberal education system, most probably don't know roe vs wade but they know what abortion means. If you asked Americans are you for abortion for convince, most would say no.

If men had to carry a child for 9 months....abortion would be a sacrament.

Vacuous liberal platitude. The majority of women either oppose legal abortion entirely or oppose it except for rape or to save the mother. What is that men would be different based on?

I'm pro-choice, but that doesn't change the facts, I'm not a liberal...

Abortion on demand shouldn't even be available.
Your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law are noted.

Hey einstein. Where does the Constitution say anything about abortion??

It never does and that means, by the tenth amendment, abortion is up to the states. THINK
Right next to where it says you have the right to a doctor......
Did you pencil that in your copy of the constitution?

Abortion on demand shouldn't even be available.
Your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law are noted.

The bane of social conservatism as illustrated by the above post seeks only to expand the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

I don't think I've ever agreed with you before, but that is government intrusion. I think abortion is the most savage and barbaric act a human can endeavor to do. However I won't stand in someone's way. It is still a power the states can take if a sufficient voter percentage demands it.

So if Texas banned abortion across the board, moonbats can still take a trip to commiefornia (staying there forever would be nice) and get their little belly parasites sucked out (maybe get a tube job while you're in there, just so you're permanently no longer a threat to the genepool.)

The feds should have no say in the matter.

lol
You said most don't want to repeal roe vs wade. I was making a point with the liberal education system, most probably don't know roe vs wade but they know what abortion means. If you asked Americans are you for abortion for convince, most would say no.

You probably think that's clever.

Abortion
Read the very first poll, Quinnipiac.

lol

Your argument fails because the questions usually TELL people what Roe v Wade means:

"In general, do you agree or disagree with the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that established a woman's right to an abortion?"

2013. 63% agreement.

lol

Your argument fails because the questions usually TELL people what Roe v Wade means:

"In general, do you agree or disagree with the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that established a woman's right to an abortion?"

2013. 63% agreement.
Ask them do you believe in abortion for convince, which is why most abortions are preformed. Most would say no.

I knew a scumbag back in highschool who knocked a girl up. His family demanded that the girl get an abortion but she had it and refused to take a cent from the guy or let him be involved in the kid's life. I haven't heard from the girl in a while but as far as I know she's never let him near the kid.
She had nothing to do with knocking herself up?

You want to convict women of murder for terminating this:

or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

Even people who oppose abortion don't want it punished as severely as murder. THINK

As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion
Women biologically have to carry the baby. That impacts their careers and pay disproportionately through their lives on average. Yet you think if you're willing to throw a few bucks not even for her but to support your own children you should be able to force her to carry a baby in her body? That's bull.

Not at all. I'm not for banning abortion. But i do say when the mother chooses birth even though the father wants abortion, then the man should be absolved of all responsibility for the kid.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back