As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother. And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If a woman decides to give birth she should be required to notify the father, and if he so chooses he can file a form with the authorities saying he favors abortion. If the woman still chooses birth then the kid is her responsibility.

I'm pro-choice - for men.

I knew a scumbag back in highschool who knocked a girl up. His family demanded that the girl get an abortion but she had it and refused to take a cent from the guy or let him be involved in the kid's life. I haven't heard from the girl in a while but as far as I know she's never let him near the kid.

A man is just as capable of being responsible as a woman is. Don't want a child, use a cover

How about teaching men and women some responsibility? Choose to screw = get married and stay together. Far to many men today walk out. A man needs to provide as he once did and be a man!

A woman needs to be a woman and learn how to accept that she and her husband need to be their for the children. Modern liberalism is killing this country as it has destroyed the family and won't stop.

The man in most cases shouldn't have to pay child support living ouside of the home of his wife and children. It should be discouraged. As it is a one way trip into the poor house for the children!

"As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion."

Wrong.

The right to privacy belongs solely to the woman, where her liberty to decide matters both personal and private are immune from attack by either the state or the father:

“If this case concerned a State's ability to require the mother to notify the father before taking some action with respect to a living child raised by both, therefore, it would be reasonable to conclude as a general matter that the father's interest in the welfare of the child and the mother's interest are equal.

Before birth, however, the issue takes on a very different cast. It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.”

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey 505 U.S. 833 1992

You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother. And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If a woman decides to give birth she should be required to notify the father, and if he so chooses he can file a form with the authorities saying he favors abortion. If the woman still chooses birth then the kid is her responsibility.

This coming from a slow ass driver with a handle like "shoot speeders ? "
Nope , why do you always want to meddle in other peoples affairs?
You planing on getting a sex change like Bruce jenner or something?

[ This coming from a slow ass driver with a handle like "shoot speeders ? "

The board notes you evaded the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Only a sick fuck calls murdering a living breathing baby "liberty" if you are all for liberty why not let the child have a choice...I know you make it easier on yourselves by claiming that "thing" that's breathing,moving,growing inside the womb isn't really alive...

[ This coming from a slow ass driver with a handle like "shoot speeders ? "

The board notes you evaded the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
I Didn't evade the issue,, I addressed it and said you have no god damn Business in a Womans choice between her doc and her god.

Guys have no say if they treat her like a cum bucket.

Your the type of jack ass who will do the speed limit in the passing lane and won't move over

You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother.

It is her body.

And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If she stuck you with the child, she pays child support. How is that not fair?

So you are saying that men who are faced with having to pay child support should be allowed to force the mother to abort the fetus? If you don't want to pay child support, keep your friggin zipper shut.

Wrong.
The right to privacy belongs solely to the woman, where her liberty to decide matters both personal and private are immune from attack by either the state or the father:

Fine - but then men should not have to pay child support.

Or since we're 50% of the genetic make up of the child...Have the right to take the child for half of the time after it is born.

Forum List

Back