Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

Too drastic.

Well, yeah that's true.
I don’t think it’s really all that drastic. There has to be a way to insure against incestuous relationships. With the amount of fraud involved these days, I think it is a duty to future generations.

Wrong. The female has a choice, after the fact. Fail to act, makes her solely responsible .

No man should ever be forced to become a father.

You folks need to grow up
As long as the impregnating act was consensual neither one of them should have a choice… Consent to sex is consent to parenthood and marriage so far as I’m concerned. Don’t like that idea… keep your fucking pants on.

I turn fifty years old in another two months, I’m more than grown up. These are the ideals my family has taught for centuries now.

Why? If she fails to exercise her right to abort, what possible reason could there be. Did she not know what can happen with intercourse?
she got pregnant without the man? interesting, how do you supposed that happens outside artificially inseminated, and then that seems really weird?

she got pregnant without the man? interesting, how do you supposed that happens .....?
Have you ever heard of a condom? Do you know what it's for and how a used one can be saved and employed for other purposes? And then there's another way ......... I've only told my wife this and I'm not going to talk about it in length so just be quiet and listen. I'm not going to repeat it. My first wife figured she could save our marriage if we had a child so (following her father's theory) she secretly stopped taking "the pill". You figure out what happened.

Have you ever heard of a condom? Do you know what it's for and how a used one can be saved and employed for other purposes? And then there's another way ......... I've only told my wife this and I'm not going to talk about it in length so just be quiet and listen. I'm not going to repeat it. My first wife figured she could save our marriage if we had a child so (following her father's theory) she secretly stopped taking "the pill". You figure out what happened.
that suggests that the pill is 100% effective. That only makes one a fool. If you stick you stick into that hole without properly protecting yourself, then that's on you, will always be on you! Excuses are a dime a dozen, and most demofks have one.

I don’t think it’s really all that drastic. There has to be a way to insure against incestuous relationships. With the amount of fraud involved these days, I think it is a duty to future generations.
don't have sex with someone who you might be connected to the rest of your life. It's factually that simple.

Just for dipping his wick .... or because some wicked witch saved the condom?
fking A for dipping his wick! He's the only reason the woman would get pregnant, Duh! Don't want to stay connected, don't dip the wick. Whack off in her mouth!

You people crack me up.

Never in the history of mankind has it ever been easier to not get pregnant or to give birth.

Yet ITS THE MANS RESPONSIBILITY!

What happened to letting women control their bodies?

So damn interesting that when you agree they should be given this right, they don’t have to take the responsibility of that right? 🤦‍♂️

that suggests that the pill is 100% effective. That only makes one a fool. If you stick you stick into that hole without properly protecting yourself, then that's on you, will always be on you! Excuses are a dime a dozen, and most demofks have one.
Abortion is 100% effective. Men can’t abort.

100% fair. If the woman chooses to have the child but can't support it why should the tax payers be on the hook for it via government programs? The father made a decision that fateful night and is the one that had all the "fun". He takes on the responsibility. Even is the mother is financially secure the father is still on the hook for whatever the mother needs. Is HIS child. Should have left it in his pants if he didn't want the responsibility.

100% fair. If the woman chooses to have the child but can't support it why should the tax payers be on the hook for it via government programs? The father made a decision that fateful night and is the one that had all the "fun". He takes on the responsibility. Even is the mother is financially secure the father is still on the hook for whatever the mother needs. Is HIS child. Should have left it in his pants if he didn't want the responsibility.
dude, I've never understood why this is on tax payers. There is not one legitimate argument to give women money from the state or feds. Not one! There is the man and the man's family and the woman's family and on and on. WTF.

Forum List

Back